Worried Umma

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

 

And just as Jae and Yuhno a few days passed before they returned to the suites. Junsu never left Junichis side. Even when Yoochun would plead with him to sleep he just wouldn’t.  Everyone began to worry. Jae decided he needed to speak with Junsu alone.

 

“Suie come walk with me let Yunnie and Chunnie handle the babies” Jae demanded.

 

With a little bit of a fight he ended up caving in and going for a walk with Jaejoong. The two walked down the beach and sat in the sand smiling.

 

“Can you believe we are not only magical beings but we are married and we have children, when a year ago we were on stage performing our hearts out, and now our hearts have been stolen” Jae giggled.

 

“I know it’s so intense, and I wouldn’t change it for the world, well minus the whole bad guy thing” Junsu replied.

 

“You know Suie you have to take rest, why are you not resting when Juni rests?” Jae asked flat out.

 

“Im afraid JaeJae” Junsu said softly.

 

“Omo afraid of what?” Jae asked putting a hand on his shoulder.

 

“That something will happen when  I am sleeping like he will be kidnapped or Chunnie will be hurt when a new bad guy comes along” Junsu said  biting is lip.

 

“Omo sweety, our babies are protected, none of us will let anything happen to them or to our family, we are there for each other you know that” Jae smiled hugging him tight.

 

“I just worry, he is so new to the world and helpless” Junsu sobbed a little.

 

“Well sweety if you don’t sleep your not helping him at all you know that, and Yoochun is so worried for you so that’s not helping him either” Jae said.

 

“How about Yunnie and I take Juni and you guys nap together for a few hours get some rest, and then tonight we can all just relax by a fire?” Jae suggested.

 

“I am sure Jaesun and Jiyool will love the company of their cousin” Jae smiled.

 

“Promise me nothing will happen JaeJae and I will rest” Junsu said with a serious tone.

 

“I swear on my life” Jae said, and Suie knew that was a bond that he would never break.

 

“Okay I will rest, please take good care of my Junichi,  I will feed him before I rest deh?” Junsu said.

 

“You got it Suie, lets head back and get you in bed arasso?” Jae giggled brushing off his . Putting an arm around Junsu.

 

Yoochun was sitting with Junichi in his arms with Yuhno. The twins were babbling in the crib waiting for lunch. Yuhno got up seeing the two wives return.

 

“Hey there gorgeous, I changed them and they are ready for lunch” Yuhno said to Jae who greeted him with a warm hug and kiss.

 

“Kamsamnida Yunnie, I will go prepare the bottles, Suie I will make one for Junichi too deh?” Jae smiled.

 

“Deh, Kamsamnida” Junsu said walking over to his boys.

 

“Hey honey, you ok?” Yoochun asked smiling.

 

“Deh, I am sorry for being such a bull headed brat.” Junsu said sitting on the chair by Chuns feet.

 

“Baby, just remember I love you no matter what, and so does this little…..WOAH” Chun grimaced.

 

“Aish, I will go change little mister poopy pants here and then you can feed him arasso baby?” Chun laughed.

 

“wow he is a stinker” Yuhno fanned his nose.

 

“Chunnie make sure to use his cream so he doesn’t get heat rash” Junsu smiled.

 

Junsu got up and walked over to Yuhno and the twins who were currently babbling to Yuhno who was acting like he was holding a conversation with them.

 

“May I hold Jiyool?” Junsu asked.

 

“Of course Aunty Suie, I think she would like that a lot” Yuhno smiled as he picked up Jaesun.

 

“She’s so beautiful like her Umma” Junsu giggled touching her small face.

 

“They both are beautiful Yun” Junsu smiled touching Jaesuns cheeks.

 

“As is Junichi, but man that boy can clear a room” Yuhno laughed.

 

“Yeah Dylan said he has a low tolerance for gas” Junsu laughed.

 

“Honey someone wants his Umma” Yoochun called walking back to the others.

 

“here give me Jiyool, and you get Junichi” Yuhno smiled reaching out his free arm.

 

“You sure you can take both” Junsu asked worried.

 

“Oh he can Appa is Hercules” Jae giggled walking out with 3 bottles.

 

Yuhno grinned as Jae took Jaesun and handed Yuhno and Junsu a bottle. The three sat down and fed the little munchkins. Just taking in the purity they exude.

 

Soon as they were falling asleep Jae put Jaesun and Jiyool in the crib for there afternoon nap and walked over to Junsu who handed him Junichi and took Yoochun hand. Yoochun looked startled.

 

“Come on Chunnie lets go nap too” Junsu smiled.

 

“Kamsamnida JaeJae I owe you” Junsu smiled as they headed to their suite.

 

“Your amazing baby did I ever tell you that” Yuhno smiled and Jae crawled into his lap.

 

“Mmm I still like to hear it” Jae blushed.

 

“You Jung Jaejoong are an amazing wife and Umma” Yuhno said kissing him softly.

 

“And You Jung Yuhno are an perfect husband and amazing Appa” Jae cooed.

 

“that was a really sweet thing you did for them” Yuhno smiled cuddling Jae.

 

“I don’t mind watching over our nephew, and Suie was just overworried is all” Jae smiled.

 

“How about we bring them into the suite and nap ourselves” Yuhno smiled.

 

“sounds perfect” Jae giggled getting up taking Yuhnos hand over to the crib.

 

The three babies all bundled and sleeping. Jae bent down and unlocked the wheels as he and Yuhno pushed them into the house carefully as to not disturb them. Jae slipped off his shirt and looked in the mirror at his scar.

 

He looked up and saw Yuhno wrapping his arms around him kissing his bare shoulder.

 

“Mmmm so beautiful” he said.

 

“My body looks different now doesn’t it Yunnie?” Jae asked rubbing his stomach which was falt as a board.

 

“baby you were beautiful before, during and after and even after we have my 19 more girls and 4 more boys” Yuhno giggled.

 

“Yah, you better not Jung!!!” Jae laughed.

 

“Come on beautiful lets rest” Yuhno said pulling him onto the bed.

 

Jae shuffled under the sheets and got on his side. Yuhno frowned.

 

“Baby let me hold you” he said softly.

 

Jae smiled and scurried closer to Yuhno resting his head on his bare chest listening to his soothing heartbeat.

 

“no bad dreams my love I am right here beside you” Yuhno said super quietly.

 

“Arasso, just don’t let me go” Jae replied.

 

“Not even in death my love” Yuhno said.

 

And soon the two fell asleep joining the babies in a dreamworld of their own.

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE SO HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER IN THE BOOKS :) I HAD TO ADD A BIT OF YUNJAECHUNSU ACTION AND COMEDIC RELIEF CAUSE U KNOW THERE IS ALWAYS CALM BEFORE A STORM!!! I LOVE U ALL PLEASE COMMENT OF A PUPPY WILL BREAK ITS LEG SOMEWERE!!! YOU DONT WANT THAT ON YOUR CONCIENCE LOL (j/k)


<3 Yuki <3

<3 Wifey <3

<3 My Doll <3

 

 

KAMSAMNDA
 

 

~*~*~**~*~*K~*~*~*~*~