Pups and Clues

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

Yuhno and Jaejoong arrived back at the hotel, and Yuhno parked the car. He really didn’t want to wake Jae up but he was getting bigger and he didn’t want to take the chance of hurting him by lifting him. He exited the car and went over to the door.  He smiled when Poongie wiggled his little tail sleeping.

 

“Baby we are back at the hotel, wake up!”Yuhno said soothingly.

 

Jae fluttered his eyes open and smiled seeing Yuhno’s toothy grin. He glanced to the fur ball on his stomach and giggled.

 

“Mm, Hey handsome!”Jae cooed petting the puppy.

 

Yuhno frowned and looked at the puppy. Jae giggled and touched Yuhnos’ cheek.

 

“Don’t worry the handsome I referred to is always and will always be you, well until Jaesun is born”Jae smiled and kissed his cheek.

 

Yuhno slightly blushed and helped Jae out of the car with Poongie in one arm. Jae smiled as Yuhno reached into the backseat and handed him another gift.

 

“Omo you are just full of gifts Santa!!”Jae laughed. And Opened the box inside was a beautiful custom collar and lead for Poongie.

 

Jae admired it and put it on the puppy and Yuhno placed him on the concrete. The dog wobbled and sniffed the ground.

 

“Yunnie, Kamsamnida for everything today it’s been a beautiful and relaxing day.”    Jae smiled holding the lead and linking an arm into Yuhno’s.

 

“I plan and want to make the rest of our lives that way baby, so enjoy it”Yuhno smiled kissing his forehead as they walked to the entrance.

 

BZZZZZZZZZZ….Yuhnos’ cell goes off and he flips it open.

 

*~~*~*~TEXT~*~*~*

 

To: BigPoppaJung

From: AuntyChullie

Ok I set up the suite for you the hints have been placed. Are you back yet or are you having in that lake, YAH! Don’t scare the fishes.

To: CraziChul

From: JaesHusband

 

Yah! Get your mind out of Hannies boxers~!  We are back in the parking lot. He loved the puppy. Ok, good Kamsamnida I am so thankful you are helping Chullie I really appreciate it.

 

To: BigPoppaJung

From: AuntyChullie

 

I always tell you guys you’d never survive without me Loves YA!!

 

 

Yuhno laughed and closed his phone. Jae looked at him smiling.

 

“Who was that Yunnie?” Jae asked inquisitively.

 

“Ah it was Chullie, being his usual drama actress self, he was asking if we were having lake ” Yuhno rolled his eyes.

 

“Omo, that man is just Aish!”Jae giggled.

 

They headed up the elevator to their floor and smiled as they say Changkyu coming back to. KY’s eyes lit up at the sight of Poongie.

 

“OMO UMMA, who is this little cutie patootie” KY asked squatting down patting him and getting like crazy.

 

“Awe, Baby he likes you, and Appa got him for me, he is the first born of Appa’s little guy Taepoong. His name is Poongie.” Jae smiled.

 

Changmin smiled and watched his pregnant lover adore the dog and winked to Yuhno. Jae saw it and Yuhno whispered in his ear.

 

“Poongie wasn’t alone in his trip baby, Minnie got one as well for KY”Yuhno smiled.

 

Jae smiled brightly and winked at Changmin, mouthing thank you to him as well and Changmin knew it was for loving his fiancé’ whom Jae was protective of.

 

“Ky sweetheart, why don’t you come play with Poongie a little bit I am sure Minnie won’t mind”Jae said cunningly adapting himself to the surprise. Yuhno smiled.

 

“Are you sure Minnie? I won’t be long, he’s just so cute and I am sure Umma and Appa want to freshen up!”KY said happily expectant but unsure of his answer.

 

“Anything for my angel, I have to run back to our suite though I forgot my wallet stay with Umma and Appa and I will be right back.” Min said helping KY up and kissing his lips gently.

 

“Okay Minnie, be safe arraso?” KY smiled hugging him and heading into the suite with Jae and Yuhno and Poongie.

 

Yuhno set their things down and helped Jae to the couch. KY immediately sat on the floor and played with the puppy. JiJi walked into the room and everyone stood still. Much to their surprise JiJi stepped over to the puppy looked at him and walked away. The puppy chased after him sliding on the floor and JiJi gave him a look like Ahhh whatever!

 

KY giggled and cooed him back and the puppy wobbled and slid back to Ky who was giggling greatly. Jae felt so content watching rubbing his belly. Yuhno had gone into the kitchen to make something for them to eat.

 

“Aish, KY baby can you help Umma up?” Jae laughed trying to get off the low set couch.

 

“Sure Umma, ready Han Dul Set “KY said as they worked together to get Jae off the couch.

 

“Ahhh Kamsamnida sweetie, I am running to the bathroom I will be right back, don’t open the door, Min has a key and Appa is in the kitchen Deh”Jae said ruffling his hair.

 

Ky nodded half paying attention his eyes locked on the dog who was now chewing on KY’s jacket button.

 

“Silly Poongie, be careful” KY smiled as he patted the puppies tummy.

 

Jae went into the hallway leading to the restroom. He notices something in the doorway that peaks his attention a small white box by the bedroom door. He walks over to it and opens it. Inside is a simple note. He feels his heart race, wondering if there is a new bad guy coming. But he relaxes upon reading the first line.

 

Dearest Jaejoong,

Before you panic, know that this isn’t a bad man writing this. This is the start of a treasure hunt in which the treasure is something so amazing. You deserve only the best and beyond!

 

For you next clue, you must only look for the love in the ice…….

 

J

 

 

 

Jae titled his head and smiled. He tucked the note in his pocket and put the box away. Then realized he really did have to pee. He raced to the bathroom.

 

Meanwhile Yuhno was in the kitchen making food. He had finished putting everything on a tray except the drinks. He made 4 cups of juice with ice. Inside on of Jae’s cubes was a small blue elephant trinket. Under his coaster was his next clue. Yuhno made sure it was placed so he would see it.

 

Jae made his way back to the sitting room and smiled sitting back down. He looked up when Yuhno came in with food and drink.

 

“I figured you’d be hungry baby, so I made some dinner for us all, that way Min won’t have to spend his money”Yuhno smiled setting the tray down.

 

“Appa I hope there much more you know Min could eat that in one sitting”KY giggled.

 

“Deh, I made plenty if not too much for everyone”Yuhno smiled.

 

He handed KY a drink and Jae his and sat down swinging an arm around Jae’s shoulder and drinking his own drink.

 

Jae looked up and noticed Min sneaking up behind KY with the puppy in his arms. Yuhno smiled and hid his smile in Jae’s neck. Jae lifted his glass to cover his smile and noticed something odd in his juice.

 

“KY Im back baby!” Min said and Ky turned and his eyes lit up like wildfires.

 

“Omo Minnie who is that..what is…OMO!!!” Ky stood up and rushed over to Min and the puppy.

 

Ky snuggled the puppy and smiled grabbing Min and kissing him deeply. Jae and Yuhno turned their heads and giggled.

 

“kekeke I am glad you like him baby, he is Poongies brother, but he doesn’t have a name yet what do you want to call him?” Min asked Ky.

 

KY sat quiet for a minute strumming his chin and smiled.

 

“Let’s call him Max!” KY laughed but was serious.

 

“Omo such a perfect fit, Our Minnie’s stage name” Jae giggled.

 

“I love it and I love you Kyuhyun” Min smiled and kissed his forehead.

 

KY put Max down with Poongie and they did what all puppies do, beat each other up then chased JiJi who seemed to like to torment the boys.

 

“Awwww look at them, Jiji is such an instigator Yunnie” Jae giggled as he took a sip from his drink realizing it’s almost gone, he gets up and heads to the kitchen.

 

“Just going to refill anyone need more?” Jae said.

 

“Deh, Umma more sweet buns” Min smiled with his mouth full.

 

“You got it babyboy” Jae giggled taking his glass and the basket for the buns to the kitchen.

 

He set his glass down and the hot water he let the water fill his glass melting the cubes, he held his hand over the top only letting the water escape, he grabbed the trinket and raised a brow!

 

“An elephant, aish so weird but soooo very cute” He giggles tucking it into his pocket.

 

He refilled his glass and replaced the ice cubes, and filled the basket for Changmin. He headed back to the sitting room and sat down carefully.

 

“Wheres Yunnie?” Jae asked.

 

“He took the puppies out for boom boom” Min replied.

 

“Boom Boom, really Changmin?” Ky giggled.

 

Jae laughed and set his cup down seeing a piece of paper under the cups coaster.

 

He grabbed it and opened it. Inside was another clue. He got a bit excited.

 

Beautiful Jaejoong,

 

Congratulations on finding your clue, You are not only gorgeous but you are very smart as well. For your next clue.

 

You must await the Rising Sun, and the clue will be revealed on the Mirror(tic)

 

 

Jae thought hard and giggled. He knew he would have to wait for the sun to rise and shine on a mirror to see a clue. So tonight he would just be with his family. He wanted nothing more and he laughed when Yuhno came in waving behind the dogs.

 

“Mannn how does something so foul come from things so cute” Yuhno said rushing to the kitchen and washing his hands.

 

Max and Poongie ran over to KY and tackled him with . Then Poongie tried to climb on the couch to Jae and couldn’t manage it so Jae lifted him up and he curled up next to him and yawned.

 

“Omo AIGOO!!” Jae giggled.

 

“Umma we are going to go back to our suite and relax, Kamsamnida for dinner and company.” Ky smiled as Min handed him the lead for Max.

 

“Off already guys?” Yuhno asked emerging from the kitchen smothering his hands with sanitizer.

 

“Yeah, Appa, and Omo” Ky ran over hugging Yuhno. Min smiled. Jae grinned proudly.

 

“Kamsamnida for Max as well, Im honored you gave one of your Taepoong puppies to us!” Ky cooed.

 

“Anytime Ky, and tell Min go easy on the food stuffs in bed, you’ll get indigestion” Yuhno laughed. KY and Min both blushed and headed out after hugging everyone.

 

Yuhno sat down and pulled Jae a little closer rubbing the small of his back. He knew it felt good and wanted him to feel good, he even noticed the clue was out.

 

“Baby let’s go upstairs so I can massage you proper deh?” Yuhno cooed.

 

“Mmm yes Oppa” Jae giggled.

 

“Can you carry Poongie, he’s sleepy” Jae smiled. And Yuhno lifted him carefully into his arms. Jae grabbed Yuhnos shirt as they headed to the bedroom.

 

Jae couldn’t wait for the clue, but he adored every minute he spent with Yuhno. Especially when Yuhno was massaging his hurting back. After a nice long massage, in which Jae insisted he give Yuhno one back. They got ready for bed. Yuhno kissed Jae’s belly twice and said goodnight to his twins. Then he kissed Jae and smiled. He wrapped his arms around Jae the best he could and Jae nuzzled against him. Soon sleep took over.

 

MAX AND POONGIE

 

HEY GUISE MISS ME YET?  HEHEEH I AM SORRY I TOOK A NIGHT OFF I HAD SO MUCH TO ORGANIZE TO KEEP THE STORY FLUID AND GOOD. SOOOOOOOOO MUCH COMING MY BRAIN FEELS LIKE MUSH!! BUT I DIGRESS! I THINK I MAY HAVE A HUGE CRUSH!! AND IT KIND OF THREW ME OFF A LITTLE BUT IM GOOD NOW!! I DO HAVE A CRUSH BUT SOMEHOW IT MAKES ME WORK HARDER!!! OH AND MY DOG DECIDED TO BE ALL SPAZZY AND CUT UP MY LEG WITH HIS CLAWS AISH BLOODY MESS< BUT IM OK!!  ALL MY SUBBIES THAT COME TO THIS PART 2 OF THE SERIES
I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

AND I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO STICKS BY ME
COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT

 

KAMSAMNIDA

******~~~~~K~~~~~*****