Drunken Tiger

Peculiar Girl

[a/n: I just love Tiffany Hwang, that's all *bow*]


 

No One's POV:

 

Both of them went on a small club to drink alcohol. "Give me the strongest alcohol please." Tiffany ordered.

 

Sehun's eyes widened "H-hey, you'll get drunk." He said trying to stop Tiffany.

 

"This is none of you business." She glared. The bartender served the alcohol and Tiffany began drinking one-shot... And another.. and another..

 

"Just give me water please." Sehun ordered.

 

"*gulps* Ah~ I'm so happy that my bastard father will not live with me anymore.. Ugh..." She began swinging his head slowly. Sehun thought of an idea and began asking her.

 

"So what happened?"

 

"You think I'm going to tell you, jerk? I'm... not stupid.." She said as she drank another shot.

 

Sehun mumbled to himself "I guess I have to wait until you're really drunk."

 

Hours later Tiffany is reeaaaaally drunk.

 

"*drinks a shot* Uwaaaaaaaaaagh! Yixing... I miss you so bad."

 

Sehun almost spat his drank after he heard what she said "What did you say!?"

 

Sehun's POV:
 

"Yixing... I miss you so bad.." She finally spoke. Wait.. Yixing!? L-lay Hyung!?? What's his connection with her? O__O! I have to pretend that I don't know him.

 

"W-who is he?" Damn stop stuttering Sehun.

 

"Oh that damn guy, Zhang Yixing? Urrmf... He's my ex." She said. Tiffany's ex-boyfriend!!? What the hell?

 

"D-does he have a nickname or something?" I just have to ask this to be clear, I have to tell this to my hyungs.

 

"Ruuuaaagh... I don't know... I only call him Yixing...." She said as she drank another shot. "I love him so much... But that damn guy, he cheated...." She drank another shot and started to get tear up "Do you know how depressed I am? Huh!?"

 

"..." I looked at her worried.

 

"This much." She gestured a big circle using her hands to express how depress she is when Lay and her broke up. "You know.. He's the reason why I lost my smile." She started crying. So this is her experience? This is the reason her smile disappeared? What did hyung do to her?

 

"L-let's go home..." I said. I pulled her up and she's still crying. I hug her slightly "You can cry on me." I said. Then she cried out loud, I hugged her tightly. After a while I payed the bill and piggybacked her towards our dorm.

 

Geez this girl is heavy..... She drank too much.... We arrived at the dorm and I opened the door, surprisingly all my hyungs are at the living room. I immediately gestured them to not make a noise. I carried her upstairs towards the guest room and placed her on the bed.

 

"Now sleep." I said. I turned around, about to leave. But suddenly she held my hand and cornered me on the wall. She closed the door and locked it. "H-hey what are you doing?" I said.

 

"I'm drunk right?......... I can do anything now." She smirked as her face went near me. Oh no, this is the real effect of the alcohol she drank.

 

"Stop it, you're drunk." I said as I pushed her away from me.

 

"Isn't this what boys wanted?" She said. She began taking her clothes off. This is not what I wanted, I don't want this. She went back to my caressing my face and made her way to my neck, she was about to kiss me but I stopped her. I grabbed her hand and pushed her towards the bed. Now I'm on top of her, .. This is awkward.

 

"Stop it Hwang Tiffany.." I stood up and wrapped her with blankets and I left.

 

I went downstairs and saw my hyungs sitting on the couch.. I jumped on them.

 

"Yah!!!" D.O exclamed. They pushed me and I fell on the couch.

 

"Owwie.."

 

"So tell me what happened....." Chanyeol said.

 

"She just got drunk after her father dumped her again."

 

"Is that it?" Chanyeol asked.

 

I sighed "Okay okay, I'll tell all of it."

 

I told them what happened.... "And so call Lay-hyung by his nickname, not his real name, arraso?"

 

"I wonder what did Lay do to her..." XiuMin crossed his arms.

 

"Beats me." I said.

 

After a while we separate ways and went to our rooms. Both me and Luhan went inside.

 

"You really like her don't you?" Luhan asked.

 

"Yes? What? NO!" I said.

 

"Let's see about that.. Kekeke~" He said and poked me many times.

 

"Thtop it!"

 

"Ah Thehun Language again..."