The Waitress

Peculiar Girl

Sehun's POV:
 

It was afternoon and classes was getting more boring. I took a quick look at Tiffany and she was sleeping facing my direction, is she bored? Or she didn't sleep last night? Her face was so pale and really looks tired, I wonder what did she do after she lost her home. I was planning to follow her again but hey I'm not a stalker, I just want to know what status is she handling now.

 

*School Bell ringing*

 

Finally, it's dismissal time and it's Friday. Usually everytime it's Friday I go to a cafe, my favorite place to rest my head. And sometimes talk to the ahjumma there. I excused myself to my hyungs that I'm going to my favorite place, it's named Cafe Latte'. Aaaaaand, I changed my mind following her. I want to rest.

 

I walked and arrived at the Cafe Latte and this is what the cafe looks like: 

 

I went inside and greeted the ahjumma there. "Annyeong haseyo." I bowed.

 

The ahjumma smiled and bowed as well "Annyeong haseyo Sehunnie, so it's Friday finally eh?"

 

I nodded and took my order "Give me your best coffee latte, ahjumma." I said and winked.

 

"I got it.. By the way, I have a new waitress here. She's really pretty, and I'm lucky that I found her to help me here. Hehe~ Now sit right there my dear." Ahjumma said and gestured me to sit. Finally, someone's going to help ahjumma. She's getting old anyways, I wonder who she is.

 

I was playing with my phone while waiting, then the waitress came but I didn't get bothered looking at her instead I was excited to see my favorite latte. As she serves the latte on the table, I noticed bruises on her hands, it looks familiar..

 

"Here's your latte, sir." A deep familiar voice said. I looked up and had an eye-contact with her, my eyes widened as I recognized who's this new waitress is... It's none other than Tiffany. Her eyes were widened as well as she saw me.

 

"Please enjoy." She said as she bows and walked away. Not even smiling huh... Hmp, whatever.

 

Here's my latte!

I took a sip. Ah~ How I miss this mouth-watering latte, I haven't been drinking for this since vacation! Ahjumma is really the best!

 

I finished drinking the latte and left it on the table. As I'm about to leave the cafe I was looking for the ahjumma, and she came out from the counter.

 

"Here's the bill, ahjumma." I said and gave the money. I looked at her and she seems to be uneasy and worried. "Are you okay?"

 

"Well, yeah.. You see Sehunnie, the waitress passed out. I don't know what to do.."

 

"Wait wait, where does Tiffany live?"

 

"Tiffany? Oh the waitress, actually she slept here. She begged me, she said she'll sleep here and work, she's homeless."

 

"I'll take her ahjumma.. She's my classmate."

 

"Where will you take her?"

 

"In my dorm." *sigh* I will have to argue with my hyungs first after this... "Where is she?"

 

"She's at the back, follow me." she said and I followed her.

 

I saw Tiffany lying down unconscious, I carried her in bridal style but I think its a bit awkward so I just piggyback-ed her. I carried her all the way to our dorm, and she's still unconscious... She overworked herself.

 

I came in and all of my hyungs stood up as they saw me carrying a girl. I gestured them to be quiet and mouthed them that I'll explain later. I carried her to our extra room, or guest room in our dorm and placed her on the bed. I stared at her and noticed what she's wearing:

Seriously ahjumma? Why would you wear her this?..

 

Now I just have to find her clothes to change on. I ran to my room to search for any small comfy clothes I can find, unfortunately there isn't any. I glanced at Luhan's closet.... I'm sorry hyung, it's for her. I searched her closet and finally found a clothes that fit her... a bit, but this looks fit to her.

 

I went back to the guest room and just placed the clothes on the side of her bed. And I wrote a note that says 'The bathroom is right on the corner of the 2nd floor.' Then I left her there to rest.

 

I went downstairs and all of my hyungs are sitting on the couch watching TV, actually they are waiting for me.

 

"Thehun-ah, who's thath girl?" Chanyeol jokingly said.

 

"That's the girl whom I talked about, Hwang Tiffany."

 

"Did you do something to her?" Baekhyun said with his eyes widened.

 

"Hell no! Ahjumma found her unconscious and I carried her here."

 

"Wait so... What is that girl doing that cafe?" Baekhyun replied.

 

Then I started talking about what happened from the day I met her and the incident.

 

"So thath's whath happenedth." Chanyeol said.

 

"Will you sthop theasing me!" I said punching Chanyeol lightly. "So Kris hyung, will you let her live here? You know she's homeless." I said. He's the leader of our group.

 

"Hm.. For me it's okay.. But for her, I don't know... She'll probably leave." Kris said.

 

"SEHUN-AH!!! WHY DID YOU USE MY PJs!!!?" Luhan shouted from upstairs.

 

"IT'S FOR TIFFANY! AND SSSH!"

 

Kai patted my shoulder "Well, then we'll leave it to you. It's your responsibility to brought her here."

 

Kai is right, I'll deal with her when she wakes up. Probably, she will storm out giving me death glares and leave. Hah, she can't do that... I guess we'll have an argument.