Secret?

Peculiar Girl

Tiffany's POV:

 

It was early in the morning and I already woke up, it's still dark.. I decided to leave quietly with all my things to go back to ahjumma and continue working there. I sneakily went downstairs and lights are off, I slowly opened the door until a I felt someone's staring at me I looked behind and a mysterious shadow figure was sitting on the couch.

 

"Who are you..." I said. He didn't answered but I kind of see that the man is slouching covering his face, I slowly went near to him.

 

"D-don't come near me..." He said shivering, is he scared of me?

 

"Are you scared?"

 

"A-are you a ghost?" He said as he slouch more and shivering even more.

 

"I-I'm not a ghost.. Are you cold?" I said. I never spit out any soft words besides this. He's a man, how can he be scared? He didn't answered but he kept on shivering, I grabbed my jacket and covered it to him. "There, you won't be cold anymore." I said as I patted the man's head and smiled slightly.. I smiled?

 

"W-who are you?" He said and started to lift his head to look at me.

 

"I'm Tiffany." I smiled again.

 

"I'm Tao... So you're the one Sehun's talk--" I covered his mouth so we cannot make any noise.

 

"Forget that I talked to--... Or... Keep this a secret, arraso~?"

 

Tao's POV:

 

"Keep this a secret, arraso~?" She said as she pinched my cheeks. I nodded and she's starting to leave.

 

"Where are you going?" I said.

 

"Work." She said. "You're cute." She said again and shuts the door.

 

She said I'm cute... Am I *blushed*? And is Sehun really telling us that Tiffany is a monster? She is so nice... But she said to keept it a secret.. Does she mean I should not tell anyone his other side? Or not tell them that he left? I'm so confused.

 

Anyways, because of her I stopped shivering. I suddenly became cold when I went downstairs to drink, but then I felt chills behind my neck and I had goosebumps so I thought there's a ghost. Embarrassing to say but I am really scared of ghost.

 

Because of her I lay myself on a couch and rested comfortably.

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

I left the house and went straight to ahjumma's cafe, she should be awake by now. I hope that jerk will not follow me again, but I'm expecting he'll go here to find me.. Aish ssibal ().

 

I opened the door in the cafe, luckily it's open.

 

"Tiffany-ah.. Why so up early?" She asked and I just nodded. "Don't tell me you left Sehunnie's house?" I nodded again. "Aww. Fany-ah I'm the one who requested for you to live there. Right now my house is too small and my grandson is going to live with me."

 

"It's okay ahjumma. I'll just sleep in this cafe." I said.

 

"Oh no little missy. You are going to live with Sehunnie." I sighed and I just nodded in forced. I don't want to see that jerk again.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

I got up and immediately went to the guest room. I opened the door and I see nothing, I knew it. *sigh* this is really troublesome..

 

I quickly washed up and went downstairs. I saw Tao lying down on a couch, and what is he doing-- Is it the ghost again? Sheesh.

 

"Yah hyung. Wake up." I poked him and he doesn't even moved, he's sleeping peacefully. How cut-- Wait peacefully? How? o_o "Ireonaaa~" I said as I pushed and pulled him to wake up.

 

"Aaahn~ 5 minutes more~." Now he's aegyo-ing?

 

"Yah tell me what happened. Why aren't you scared anymore.." I said. He sat up still half-asleep.

 

"Sehun-ah.. Tiffany's really nice in the inside..." He said and lied on my shoulder sleeping again..

 

Nice? I knew.. Wait what did Tiffany did to Tao? O_O

 

"What did she do to you?"

 

"I was scared... Then she came and wrapped me with this jacket." So this is Tiffany's jacket? I must return it to her. "She even called me cuuuuuute~.. Am I?" Tao said.

 

"Aish stop it. Now where is she?"

 

"I don't know, I don't know which kind of secret she want to hide.. Is it because of her other side or is it because she secretly left.. But since I trust youuuuuuu..." He said and lied his head on my lap.

 

"Aish this hyung..." I lift his head and placed him comfortably on a couch.

 

This girl is so stubborn.


 

Subscribe.. Comment!