Beautiful Night

Peculiar Girl

Sehun’s POV:

 

We headed back home in the middle of the night but both of us are not like satisfied on what happened since the winter just started.

 

We both walked upstairs quietly, I carefully twisted the knob of my room and it seems that it’s… Locked. LOCKED!? Why is it locked? Luhan? What, why did he lock the door!?

 

Relax Sehun, you can sleep on the living room.

 

“It’s cold.” Tiffany said. “You’re welcome in my room..” She whispered.

 

WTF, so are we going to sleep together?

 

Nah, that ain’t gonna happen. I’ll just sleep on the floor.

 

“Is it okay for me?” I said, take it easy Sehun..

 

“You won’t come in? Fine.” Tiffany walked inside and about to close the door.

 

“Wait.. Maybe it’s a bit cold to sleep at the living room.” I said as I scratched my head.

 

Luhan’s POV:

 

*Before midnight*

 

*yawns* I’m getting sleepy, and Sehunnie’s not here yet. I bet he’s with Tiffany outside out of nowhere.

 

I knew Sehun would think twice for not coming with her.

 

So this is my plan…

 

Lock my door and make Sehun sleep with Tiffany. How’s that? Hah? Simple isn’t it? XD

 

And I kind of feel something else. We all know Tao likes Tiffany, but there’s addition to that.

 

I think and feel that there’s another someone who is watching over her. I just felt it… I’m not sure, but it’s between… Kris or… Maybe… Kai… Aish I don’t want to think too much.

 

Well, Sehun goodluck to you.

 

Kris’ POV:

 

I must be aware on what I am doing, I know Luhan’s been suspicious to me and I don’t want them to know anything about my whereabouts.

 

A little while now, the two lovebirds have been staying upstairs for quite a while. I wonder what’s going on…

 

I moved closer, just at the bottom of the staircase to hear their conversation.

 

“… You’re welcome in my room.” Tiffany said.

 

“Is it okay?”

 

 

What’s Luhan planning… He locked the door of their room. Not so shabby Luhan.

 

I don’t know and I don’t want to know what happened to them next. But I believe Sehun won’t do something to Tiffany, he highly respects girls. I’m just worried that Tiffany might do something to him.

 

Okay, honestly I envy him. Sehun who is easy to approach while Tiffany is not. He manage to be close with Tiffany without hurting her.

 

While I can’t do anything besides stalking them and checking what’s going on..

 

Maybe I should begin approaching her and start to get her… Heart.

 

Tiffany’s POV:

 

I just realized, Sehun’s been taking care of me. Why didn’t I notice that.

 

Ok lemme describe him. He’s a stubborn man but a real gentleman. Appearance? Tall, long body, not-so skinny. But I did see his plastered body on his sleeveless sweatshirt when we last practiced.

 

His stary eyes, his eyes are quite something, if you get caught staring by him, you can’t get enough but to stare back. The way he stares is like a glare, but it’s not exactly like that. More like this ._.

 

His lips or should I say lisp, his lisp were hot, pinkish and soft. It was that feeling when I last kissed him. It’s funny everytime he say something with ‘s’ on it, it’s cute.

 

Perfect nose line and ears, soft hair, long.. hot.body. Okay snap out of it Tiffany I’m in the room with Sehun right now and he’s arranging his bedsheets on the ground.

 

I’m quite guilty that he has to sleep on the floor.

 

“Goodnight.” He said.

 

He’s so gentleman.

 

“…” I didn’t reply.

 

“You’re so mean you know that…”

 

“How…”

 

Not even saying goodnight to me.

 

“That’s not necessary.”

 

“Well… It’s cold here on the floor though.” He said. You’re starting to tease me Sehun. Don’t make me drag you here beside me.

 

“Shut up and sleep.” I said. Act like yourself Tiffany, I don’t want him to take the advantage.

 

He didn’t answered. That’s good, now I can sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t sleep, damn it. Sehun’s keep on tossing himself from side-to-side. Maybe he’s really cold… No, he’s not. He’s probably teasing me again. But… maybe he’s really cold.

 

I slowly peeked down to see what he was doing. I saw his face frowning, he’s really uncomfortable. Maybe I better…

 

“Se-Sehun…”

 

He didn’t reply.

 

“Sehun…”

 

I started poking him. Still no response.

 

“Don’t joke me around Sehun, I’ll step on you if you don’t wake up.” I warned him and he suddenly got up, smiling.

 

He dived on the bed and covered himself with the blankets. Such a kid… Tsh..

 

I smacked him on the head lightly. I don’t why I did that, I just… I just.. Maybe he’s just cute.

 

Maybe… I like him...

 

Sehun’s POV:

 

I knew she wouldn’t resist. I just love teasing her…

 

I playfully tossed myself on the bed to continue teasing her. I grabbed the blanket and covered my whole self with it. Such a kid aren’t I?

 

“Give me that blanket.” Tiffany said.

 

I shook my head.

 

“Give.me.the.blanket.”

 

“We could share.” I offered.

 

“No.”

 

“Pleeeease? Pretty please?” I said. This time I used aegyo, I’m going crazy.

 

She sighed and dived on the bed along with me. I shared the blanket with her.

 

And…. Time to doze off.

 

 

 

 

This is uncomfortable, I want to move but I can’t. I might disturb her and make her uncomfortable too. But maybe I can… .

 

I pulled the whole blanket to me so that we could play tug-of-war.

 

Fortunately she responds to my game. She pulled the blanket back at her body. I growled silently to pretend that I’m pissed off. She pulled again for the last time and I heavily sighed, pretended to be pissed off again.

 

I moved close to her and wrapped the blankets to her. I slowly wrapped my arms to her, more like hugging her.

 

I felt her shiver and trembled.

 

“I won’t do something.” I said and she calmed a bit.

 

I rested my head on her shoulders and silently sniffing her neck as I breathe. Smell like lavender… She’s . But I can’t, just now I’m satisfied with this. Just hugging her and sleeping with her.

 

A little while I felt that she’s a bit comfortable with it. She’s already fast asleep. She leaned a bit making my head to tilt a bit above. Her head was just below my head. Okay, her head was on my chest.

 

Suddenly she switched position, she dragged herself to the other side facing me. My eyes widened and confirmed if she’s really sleeping. I heard her snoring silently, yep.. She’s fast asleep and she does not know what she’s doing.

 

In the least that I expected, she wrapped his arms around my neck… I shivered.

 

Please tell me your.. name…… Who are you…” She mumbled.

 

Is she dreaming about me again? Probably.

 

Should I answer?

 

But I don’t want her to know… Yet.

 

You’ll know.. Right now, it’s a beautiful night.” I mumbled to her ear. I hope she heard that.

 

She sighed. “I need to find you….” She said and started to snore silently.

 

Why does she need me?...


 

 

Hi guys. Haha

I fail my math test.

Fahk me right?

Anyways, I don’t need encouragement

I’m not down because I didn’t fail on the final grade.

Just the test.

I really expected I’ll do the worse in math XDD