Moonlight Walk

Peculiar Girl

 


 

Luhan: (¬、¬)   Tiffany: ಠ ಠ)

 

The moon is clear, it's full moon. It's really cold, she thought. She sighed as she stares at the cold smoke coming out from . She's with Luhan right now, and they've been awkward ever since they got out.

 

"I'm... Luhan by the way.." Luhan faced Tiffany and made a sincere bow.

 

"I already know you.." She answered.

 

"I just want a proper introduction, hehe." He chuckled a bit "Now, I don't want to be awkward with you anymore. I'm a fun person, drop the formalities and let's be friends!" He jumped. 

 

Such a kid although he's really cute, she thought.

 

"Now, let's play guessing game until we reach the cafe, okay?" Luhan asked. Then she nodded. "I'll go first.. Guess how old I am?" 

 

Tiffany stared at the sky thinking how old Luhan is, she glance at him observing his face structures.. Then suddenly Luhan pouted and made an aegyo to confuse Tiffany.

 

"What the heck.." Tiffany laughed. "I really don't know.."

 

"You need to guess."

 

"18?"

 

Luhan shook his head.

 

"17?"

 

He shook his head again.

 

"19?"

 

"Not even close."

 

"Are you 12 Years Old or something? You really look like a kid!" Tiffany said.

 

"I'm manly! I'm 23!"

 

Tiffany's face went o A o "Really?"

 

"I am one of the eldest in our group."

 

"Let me guess, you're the most childish one?" Tiffany said.

 

"Something like that... I'm a prankster!"

 

"I didn't ask that."

 

"Yaaah." Luhan pouted and playfully slapped TIffany's shoulder.

 

The awkward atmosphere is gone, and TIffany seems to be enjoying it. She never knew Luhan was the eldest and the most childish one in the group. She chuckled a bit.

 

"Did you just smile?" He asked.

 

"Well.. Um, yeah."

 

"So Sehun was right.." He smiled

 

"Right about what?"

 

"You changed... Since I first met you, you were really scary. Me and my dongsaengs don't know how to approach you except Sehun who brought you there."

 

"Oh.."

 

"And he managed to change you."

 

"..."

 

"I think he l-- I mean, it's good to see you smile now. It suits you." He said.

 

Crap, I almost said Sehun likes her. He thought.

 

"Ok.."

 

Luhan sighed. "Oh, we're here."

 

They went inside Sehun's favorite cafe and ordered a latte.

 

"Why are you still awake?" Grandma said.

 

"We're too excited from tomorrow's program, we can't sleep well." Luhan smiled widely.

 

"Luhan dear, do you prefer to sit outside or inside?" Grandma asked. Luhan looked at Tiffany, like asking if she likes to drink outside. She shook her head.

 

"We'll stay here inside." He said.

 

"Very well then, suit yourselves.. Oh by the way, where is Sehunnie?"

 

"He's fast asleep, he's too tired from dancing. He needs energy to dance all his might tomorrow."

 

"That's good. Now take your time and enjoy the warm air here inside my dear."

 

Tiffany and Luhan sat at the corner of the cafe where they can see the view from outside.

 

"Why is it always winter..." Luhan scoffed.

 

"I love winter."

 

"Really why?"

 

"I don't know... It just came through me.."

 

So you're still going to keep it to yourself eh? I respect that, Luhan thought.

 

Minutes later both of them emptied their latte and Tiffany paid the bill, Luhan insisted but he can't argue with it. Tiffany really paid the bill for him.

 

They left the cafe and walked around again.

 

Suddenly, there's a certain shop that Tiffany's eyes got interested in. A bookstore. Tiffany looked at Luhan and requests to go inside, then Luhan gave her a smile of agreement to check out on books.

 

They went inside and Tiffany searched interesting book novels and fanfictions.

 

Luhan asked "What kind of books do you like?"

 

"Mhhm... Vampires, Greek mythology, and fantasy novels."

 

Oh~ so she likes supernatural kinds of books? Luhan thought.

 

Then Tiffany's eyes caught something, she stared at it for a while...

 

Luhan grabbed it and said "Do you want me to buy this for you?" He scanned and observed the cover of the book entitled "Within the Mist" Luhan thought that the story is pretty interesting. Of course, it's about vampire. The cover is a guy who has the resemblance of a vampire, who is really a vampire with dark-gloomy gray wings, blue eyes and vampire fangs. Tiffany's eyes sparkle at the foreword of the story and Luhan acknowledged it so he bought it for her.

 

"Can I borrow it after you finish reading it?"

 

"Sure... But the book is pretty thick.."

 

"I can wait." Luhan smiled.

 

Tiffany bowed and mouthed 'thank you' to Luhan.

 

"Let's go back now. School Jam is.... 8 hours away. It's 1AM." Luhan said.

 

They speed-walked back to the dorm, Luhan and Tiffany bowed at each other and thanked each other for hacing a good time roaming around the park.

 

Tiffany went inside her room and so as Luhan in his room with Sehun.

 

"Damn it, Luhan bought this for me. I'm so excited to read it!" Tiffany silently squealed. "I love vampires....."

 

"... Except Edward."

 


 

Yeorobun! I have a new upcoming fanfiction coming soon!

"Within the Mist"

 

Can you guess who will be the main in that story?

Recently, there's a MV that released, I think last week..

It was really awesome and inspirational to write a vampire fic.

So..... Enjoy!