The Tiger and the Cat

Peculiar Girl

Author's POV:

 

Can't you believe it? Tiger is already changing.. But the way Tiffany acts is still the same as before.

 

@her room.

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

Damn it damn it! Why did I get so carried away easily?! Oh God why.... SHIIIIIIT Why did I join them >___<

 

"You okay there?" A voice outside my room said. Probably Sehun, I didn't respond. But he opened the door and went inside. Is that coffee he's holding?

 

"Drink some.. We have classes tomorrow. It's choco milk by the way." He said. He hand me the milk and I decided to ignore him. I don't wanna show him my other side again.

 

"Hey... Why are you shaking?" He asked and then I realized I am shaking... W-why am I shaking? "Are you okay?..." He asked again. He went near me and put his palm on my forehead then my neck..

 

"Tsk... You have a fever Cat." He said. Fany? Since when he has the rights to call me that? "Now drink the milk, I'll be right back."

 

Then he left. I never felt this kind of feeling since that Yixing was my boyfriend. Damn it I'm shaking again... But this shaking has nothing to do with my fever.. To be honest, I have a slight fear of boys.. It's because of that drunkard bastard..

 

Author's POV:

 

Oh.. Where's the cold Tiffany we know? She's really changing quickly! Kkkk~

 

Sehun's POV:

 

Is she very tired? That's why she got fever? I shouldn't have let her join the game... But ever since we played Mandu she always trembling.. Aiish.. I hate thinking too much. She has a fever, that's why.. Ok good.

 

I went to the kitched to fetch some warm water and then towel.. Wait, why am I even doing this? It's not like that... Okay maybe I really like her = _ =" I went back upstairs but before I went inside her room Luhan called me.

 

"Something's wrong?" Luhan asked.

 

"Probably." I said. "She has fever."

 

"Whaaat?" I nodded. "That's good." He said.

 

"Why?"

 

"She'll not attend classes tomorrow. That means you have to take care of her.."

 

"WTH??!" I ran to him and covered his mouth. "Don't ever talk loudly when it comes to that topic." I said and he nodded. I sighed and opened Tiffany's room.

 

Luhan's POV:

 

I never knew Sehun is such a good-caring person. Really different or.... He really likes Tiffany? But why her of all beautiful girls? Yes she's beautiful, but she's.... she's scary =_=" But I think Tiffany is worth it to Sehun.. That is... If Sehun will change Tiffany.

 

What I am really worried is.. Lay may come home here anytime, I don't know what'll happen to Tiffany after meeting Lay again.

 

And way back when we were playing Mandu, Tiffany can't stop trembling. I don't think it's from the fever, from my observations. I think she has for of us... Boys.. Hahaha I'm so smart.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

I went inside and saw her wrapped around the bed. I waked her up, she opened her eyes but not moving an inch.

 

"Hey, how am I going to put the towel on your forehead??"

 

She didn't respond. Here goes nothing.. I moved her body and her head facing me.. Near mine.. Our lips almost met, crap.. She's really weak.

 

"Get away from.. me." She said.

 

"You have fever, I have to take care of you."

 

"Get away *sniff*" Is she crying? Oh no.. Why is she crying?

 

"Hey.. why are you crying?"

 

She didn't answer. But a minute later she started talking "I fear boys.."

 

"What??... How???"

 

"Like hell I'd tell you."

 

"Okay nevermind.. Right now you're fever..." I stopped talking as I put the towel to her forehead. But then our face was too close. This is... Why am I having the urge of kissing her? No.. No this can't be happening. And why is she not moving? Not even stopping me..

 

Minutes had passed we kept on staring at each other, Tiffany frowned a little and suddenly leaned forward and then.. Our lips met... WTF!!! I suddenly pulled out and went away from her. She suddenly smiled.

 

"Thank you..."

 

I frozed then walked outside, I closed the door and I stayed there for a while. Damn it... Damn it! She kissed me! Whyyyy!?? It's not a deep kiss or something, it's just our lips just touched.

 

WTF WTF.... But I finally saw her sincere pretty smile.. Gawd that was heaven, her smile was precious...

 

"Are you okay? Why are smiling like a freak?" Chen asked.

 

"Ah? Umm." I fixed my self quickly. "I... It's just Tiffany is too funny that's why."

 

"Oh.. Okay." then Chen walked away.

 

That was....... easy?


 

 

Hoo~!

How I miss this fic XD LOL

More interaction of Tiffany and Sehun soon!

Then.. Tao! XD