Babysitter II

Peculiar Girl

Sehun's POV:

 

@living room

 

This can't be happening.. Am I really falling for her? Why of all girls? Aish.. I can't understand myself now. But.. I wonder what is she doing right now? AAH! Why am I even concerned!? I messed my hair from frustration, wait... Why am I even frustrated!?

 

Calm down Sehun.. You're not acting like you today since the day you followed her. Damn it. I better ignore her for a while, it's too much..

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

Aish.. This is boring.. I'm going to take bath.

 

I got out from my room quietly and saw Sehun taking a nap at the living room. That cat is so cute when sleepi-- F* what am I saying... *sigh*

 

I went inside the bathroom very quiet so that I cannot disturb Sehun sleeping...

 

-minutes later-

 

Sehun's POV:

 

*yawns* Uwaaaaaaaaah.. I didn't know I fell asleep here. I better take a bath now.

 

I went upstairs and stared Tiffany's room.. I wonder what is she doing right now.. Aiiiish ಠ_ಠ "

 

I went inside my room to get my clothes and my towel. Then I went straight at the bathroom.

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

Why is their water run so slow? Aish, good thing I'm done. Crap... I forgot my clothes in my room and I only have my towel. I wrapped myself with my towel.

 

I should sneakily go out and run straight to my room before Sehun sees me... Aiiiish

 

Sehun's POV:

 

As I clicked and turned the bathroom's door, I went inside and.. ⊙⚐⊙! *jawdrop*

 

I just saw Tiffany just wearing a towel around her... Crap this is bad.. I closed my eyes.

 

"I didn't see anything.. I didn't see anything... I didn't see anything...." I said repeatedly as I wait Tiffany to leave.

 

"Why won't you open your eyes? I'm covered with towels anyways." She said. This girl...

 

"Whatever..." I answered. I immediately went inside the bathroom and locked it.

 

Crap... It keeps on appearing in my mind.. Sehun... Sehun.. You're not ert... AIAAAAAAIksjhdasjdas.

 

(A/N: It will long stay in your memory, Sehun.)

 

Shut up.

 

(A/N: Her slender body, wet and long legs---)

 

I said SHUT UP!

 

(A/N: KkkkK~~)

 

*FASTFORWARD*

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

That was really priceless.. But embarrassing... But funny.. AISH EMBARRASSING! I forgot to lock the bathroom, but... *sigh* good thing I was finished taking a bath when he opened the door.

 

"Yah Tiger, come down here. Let's eat." he shouted.

 

Inviting me to eat with him? I cannot. I decided to ignore him and just stay here. I'm not hungry anyways..

 

*stomach growls* .. =_=

 

Sehun's POV:

 

This rascal never comes out from her room. Heh.. Whatever, I'll just eat here alone and bring her food later. I proceeded eating then Tiffany comes out of her room. Haha, she gave in. *stomach growls* Oh~ She is hungry~.

 

"Baegopa?" I said. She looked away. She sat down and eats right away. Boy... She's really hungry, I chuckled a bit then the glared at me. "Haha, enjoy eating..."

 

After a while we're finished eating and I washed the dishes, sheesh..

 

"Can you get me a glass of water?" She said.

 

"Are you ordering me?"

 

"Well duh..."

 

I didn't answer her instead I just followed what she said. I gave her water. But then as she drank her hands are shaking, she finished drinking it and placed it on the table. Phew I thought she'll gonna break it. I continued washing the dishes.

 

*splat* Water spilled on the floor and Tiffany just caught the glass on time.

 

"What happened?" I asked.

 

"I accidentally hit the glass. I'll clean it." She said. She stood up but failed, she slipped but I just caught her on time. Her face was close to mine.. ...

 

..

 

Her face is so...

 

Gorgeous...

 

"Are you okay?" I asked.

 

"Y-yeah..." She stuttered not looking straight at me. I pulled her but as she moved her foot she slipped again and both of us stumbled on the ground...

 

And..

 

Our lips met...

 

Again......

 

I cannot...

 

Contain my feels...

 

I immediately stood up.. "I-I'm sorry..." I said.

 

She remained frozen but in the end I helped her stood up. Everything went awkward, she went straight to her room.. But I think something's wrong with her feet. Clumsy girl.

 

I quickly finished washing the dishes... And went to her room bringing a first aid kit.

 

"What're you doing here.." She said staring out of the window. I didn't answe her, I went near her and grabbed her feet. ".. Don't touch my foot!"

 

I pressed her injured ankle, good thing it's just a bruise.

 

"Nothing's wro-- Ow!!" She screamed.

 

"Just let me treat you.." I said. She remained calm.

 

I put some ointment and pain killers on her ankle so she can walk.

 

"There.." I stood up and about to leave.

 

"Sehun...... Thank you."

 

"Don't mention it." I smiled.

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

I don't get it... Why is he helping me so much?..

 

Earlier he caught me when I slipped. The second time I slipped our lips met again for the second time.

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

(A/N: She smiling...)

 

No One's POV:

 

Hours later they haven't been talking and Sehun just watched TV for the whole afternoon.

 

EXO members came home.

 

"I'M HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!" Chanyeol screamed and dived on the seat.

 

"Anything happened?" Luhan asked.

 

"Nothing much.." Sehun said focusing on the TV

 

"Oh~ Sehun.. You've got alot of stories to tell me." Luhan whispered. And they laughed.


 

 

Ah~ Classes are suspended!

I had time updating hahahahaha~ XD

 

Don't like my fic?

 

LOLJK