Letting all out.

Peculiar Girl

 

There's a bit of a change. As you can see, yes. Krystal studies at the school where our main is studying. So as the characters that are mentioned here. Okay? :))


 

Jessica ran after Krystal as soon as she saw her eyes twitching at the two (Sehun and Tiffany).

 

"Oh please Krystal, Tiffany didn't do anything bad to you." Jessica hissed. You can't be this jealous Krystal.. Please.

 

"OH ARE YOU ON HER SIDE!? WHO IS SHE TO YOU!??" She shouted at her sister.

 

"Look, it's not that I like her. But she's a friend of Hyoyeon. And Hyoyeon is my friend, she told me lots of things about her. Please sister, don't make any troubles."

 

"SHUT UP UNNIE! SHE'S A ! SHE STOLE MY SEHUN!"

 

"YOU DON'T EVEN OWN SEHUN, KRYSTAL!" Jessica bursted out in attempt to slap her, but she restrained.

 

"STAY OUT OF THIS! I'M LEAVING AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME." That she stormed out of the room.

 

Jessica deeply sighed. "This is such a drag.."

 

*********

 

She feels hot..

 

"Now rest." Sehun said as he gently placed Tiffany on the bed at the Infirmary. Sehun opened the drawer and pulled out a thermometer. He walked back to Tiffany who's still in consciousness.

 

"Open your mouth." He said. Tiffany opened then he placed the thermometer under her tongue. After a moment he checked the temperature. "41?!" he gasped. "Why didn’t you tell me earlier that you’re sick? You must be tired from all our activities and performance… Why? "

 

"I… I don’t want to ruin your happiness. " She answered.

 

He sighed "I’ll be back."

 

"Don’t leave. "

 

"I’m just going to get some warm water. I’ll be back as fast as I can." Sehun said as he patted Tiffany’s head. And that he left.

 

Tiffany laid her back and relaxed a bit. I didn’t expect that I would be this sick… *sigh* Better rest for now and wait for him.. Now that I realize, Sehun is… Always on my side. Like the stranger I met years ago… He really resembles that stranger. He’s so nice and comforting. It’s not that I like him right?

 

She then took out the handkerchief that the stranger gave him, and that she rested peacefully.

 

But then…

 

*SLAM

 

“Oh, I’m sorry did I disturb you?” Krystal faked a smile.

 

Tiffany whose face was pale looked at her and huffed like she’s not interested.

 

“Oh look at you, all pale and sick. Karma really gets into you fast.”

 

“…”

 

“Ignoring me aren’t you? Well here’s your present for being a .” Krystal who bought a mixture of water and flour in a pail and about to pour it all on her. Tiffany who took all her strength to stand up swiftly and kicked the pail out of her hand and now the mixture was all over the floor.

 

“DON’T.MESS.WITH.ME.” Tiffany threatened her as she gripped her hand as hard as she could. Seconds later, she felt a pang inside her head. Her head is aching, her body became weak again. She knelt down and her breathe became fast.

 

“Is that the way you scare people? please.” Krystal smirked and ready to slap Tiffany.

 

“Krystal…” Sehun who managed to grab Krystal’s hand before she could slap Tiffany.

 

“Oh Sehun-ah!” Krystal fixed herself and smiled “I’m glad you’re here!”

 

“What did you do to her…” He asked. His eyes were cold and full of anger. Krystal gulped.

 

“Oh some things. Look Sehun, I took her down because she’s being a . Can’t you see she’s flirting with you?” She said. “What a .”

 

Tiffany who’s down and can’t move still manages to listen to both of them without the knowledge of noticing her.

 

“Leave us alone, Krystal.”

 

“Why are you saying this!? Didn’t you like me!? I came back because of you!”

 

“I don’t care anymore.”

 

“What? Now you like her too!!? Y-you like that !!?”

 

“Look, you don’t know a single thing about her.”

 

“So what!? You’re mine!”

 

“No… I’m not even yours since the beginning.”

 

Krystal began to sob. “Don’t you dare ing like that ing !”

 

Tiffany who can’t get a hold of herself any longer. She’s almost at her limit before she’ll pass out.

 

“I like her! No, I love her! I like her ever since I met her at the park, ever since I’ve been by her side at that swing, ever since I gave her…” Sehun who eyed at the handkerchief and grabbed it from Tiffany’s hand “… I gave her this, my favorite handkerchief that I used to give it to you before you left!” Sehun who almost bursted out crying, remembering the times him and Krystal had been together as friends years ago.

 

Krystal couldn’t find any answers.

 

“I loved you, Krystal and you didn’t love me back! After I’m done with you, I moved on. And you came back to me with that image!? Look at yourself! You’re not even the Krystal that used to be bright, happy, and shining like the actual crystal!”

 

“Se-Sehun.. I…”

 

“Leave us alone…”

 

Krystal lowered her head as she silently walked out of the infirmary. She cried silently. I can’t believe it.

 

Sehun who stood there panting after saying what he feels inside. He gripped the handkerchief and looked at her all out. Did she… Hear what I said earlier? I hope she heard it all…

 

He carried Tiffany back on the bed. He gently placed his hand on her forehead and planted a kiss on it.

 

“Sleep well…” He whispered as he caressed her soft and delicate face, his hand slid down until he unintentionally touched her soft lips. He leaned forward and pecked her lips, he couldn’t resist it. He missed her lips.

 

I love you.