Camping

Peculiar Girl

December 18... 7 days left...

 

Kyungsoo and Kai had been busy preparing kitchen tools and other stuffs, dragging it out at the back of their home. Whilst Sehun, Tao and Suho were out to buy some groceries. Luhan, Chen and Baekhyun were busy cracking up some laughter and pranking their brothers inside. Chanyeol had been busy preparing the tent with the help of Xiumin and Kris.

 

There are 3 tents in total and Xiumin had prepared of dividing each member for each tent.

 

Tent #1 will be: Sehun, Luhan and Tiffany

 

Tent #2 will be: Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen

 

Tent #3 will be: Kai, Kyungsoo, Tao, Kris and Suho

 

Tiffany was also busy grabbing all the pillows and other stuffs that is needed for the camping, it's actually her first time experiencing this kind of small event. It was Sehun's idea to form a camping since it's cold outside and they want to hang out. She felt happy and she was expecting so much for this; camp fire, star gazing... with Sehun.. Tiffany's eyes widened and shook off her head.

 

********

 

Afternoon arrived already, everyone had been busy preparing all the things that are needed for the camping.

 

********

 

"Does everybody wearing their jackets? The temperature is dropping." Xiumin said, they all nodded and now they head outside.

 

Kris and Chanyeol immediately lit up the camp fire before it becomes dark, it is for cooking marshmallow and keep themselves from freezing.

 

It's past 8 and they already ate their dinner. They've been busy chit-chatting around whilst Chanyeol went back inside to fetch something.

 

"What's he upto?" Kai asked.

 

"I think I know.." Baekhyun smiled. Chanyeol went back to the camp and brought his guitar with him. "I knew it.." Baekhyun said.

 

"I didn't know that he can play guitar.." Tiffany said as her attention went to Chanyeol. Sehun, who's beside her took the chance to stare at her.

 

Tao tapped Tiffany's shoulder "He usually doesn't play his guitar outside. But he's good."

 

"Does everyone still know 'The First Snow'?" Chanyeol asked as he tune his guitar. Everyone nodded except for Tiffany. "You just listen Tiffany-ssi. We wrote and composed it together." he smiles and started tapping his guitar for a start.

 

He started plucking. The guys including Tiffany are sitting around the campfire to keep themselves warm from the cold season.

 

"Chotneun oneun ireon ohue neoege jeonhwareul geol suman itdamyeon gibbuntende~ (In an afternoon like that the first snow comes I would be glad if only I could call.)" Kyungsoo started the first line as the guys were swaying to the beat.

 

Tiffany closed her eyes and focused on the song. All she could remember are the good memories..

 

The song continued on..

 

"Neorul mannamyeon nunmul cha olla~"

 

Tiffany was surprised and impressed that all of them can sing. And she wasn't even familiar with the song, she thought they composed it themselves, which it is them.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

I wish I can be alone with her right now, the weather is so good.. Warm and cold-- Oh it's my line now--

 

"Babo gateun nan amu mal mothae~"

 

Funny how that line fits to Sehun.. Babo(stupid)

 

Is this really it? Luhan is this what you are talking about? I'm inlove with her? Why is my mind and heart fighting?

 

Brain: You can't fall for her, she still loves Lay. Lay might still come back anytime.

 

Heart: Don't listen to him, listen to me. Listen to what I say, you deserve her more that Lay. You love her.

 

I'm being weird again...

 

***********

 

Half past 9 o'clock and they are preparing to sleep according to their assigned name on their tents.

 

"Why am I placed here with these couples? I don't have anyone to cuddle with!" Suho complained.

 

"Yah! Gege, that's my quilt, get your own! This is a limited edition Luis Vuitton!" (A/N: Idunnu how to spell that brand) Tao kicking Kris away.

 

"Hey stop it! I bought that for you so we should share. I don't want to freeze here."

 

"Shall we turn off the lights now so we could do what we want?" Kai smirked.

 

"Shh, not too loud." Kyungsoo whispered.

 

On the tent #2..

 

"I regret placing you three with me here.." Xiumin sighed and facepalmed.

 

"AHAHAHHHAA yah hyung! Don't play with that switch! We might catch a fire here! AHAHAHAHA" Chanyeol laughed like there's no tomorrow.

 

"No keep going Baekhyun! Better if you do it in public using a public light. Heuheuheu." Chen almost spitted out from laughing weirdly.

 

Baekhyun stared flipping his hair back and forth, Chanyeol won the dare that's why Baekhyun is embarrasingly dancing "Ah.. This is embarrassing, but YOLO anyways."

 

Lastly on Tent #1...

 

"Seems like Xiumin planned this for us..." Luhan whispered to Sehun. He nodded while blushing. "You'll be sleeping beside her, the tent is big and I'll occupy the half of it."

 

"Damn it Luhan.."

 

Luhan went to Sehun's ear and whispered "Just admit that you like it.." He laughed "I'll turn off the lamp."

 

And that he turned off the lamp and they laid down. It was really dark but thanks to the campfire there's still a faint light.. For now..

 

"I-is it okay to s-sleep beside you?" Sehun said.

 

"You're already beside me." She said with her faint voice. Sehun blushed lightly but because it's night she can't see him blushing.

 

Why is it so good hearing her speaking like that? He thought.

 

3 seconds awkward silence...

 

"O-oh right.. I'm sorry, Luhan's a bit of selfish when it comes to occupying bed." He whispered.

 

"It's alright, I figured that he's a heavy sleeper."

 

Awkward silence again. Both of their sleeping position were sleeping facing upwards, that makes it more awkward. They tried sleeping but it seems that they can't.

 

"I can't sleep..." Tiffany said.

 

*snores* Luhan started snoring.

 

"Forgot to tell you that he snores a bit loud.." Sehun said.

 

They both giggled softly.

 

Sehun wanted to face Tiffany but he seems to be shy. Tiffany wants to face Sehun too.

 

*scoots*

 

Both of them scooted facing each other with both of their eyes wide open.

 

"I.. uh--.." Sehun stuttered.. "I- wanted to ask you.. I-if you enjoyed this night.."

 

Tiffany took seconds before answering. She faced Sehun "I did." then she smiled.

 

"It was my idea."

 

"I see.."

 

Silence again drives them insane inside their minds, both of them wanted to talk but they can't.

 

"A-are you happy?" Sehun asked again.

 

Tiffany pats his head "I am." and gave him an assuring smile.

 

"I'm happy you are."

 

"Thanks.. Thanks for everything..."

 

"Naah.."

 

"Let's sleep now.."

 

"Sure..." Sehun said and faced the ceiling again. "Goodnight."

 

"Sweetdreams." She also faced the ceiling again and closed her eyes.

 

Sehun looked at her in the corner of his eyes he quietly mumbled with just air in his mouth "I love you..."

 

***********

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"I'll be back, I promise."

 

"Mom... Mom! My birthday is coming soon!"

 

"... I'll be back."

 

"Mom!! Don't leave me.. Please.. I had no one to rely on besides you.. Please.."

 

She was walking away, I was running after her but I couldn't reach her..

 

"Mom.. MOM!!!"

 

********

 

"Tiffany.. Tiffany!" Sehun worriedly shaking Tiffany to wake up.

 

She gasped as she wakes up eyes wide open.

 

"What happened?" Sehun asked. "Y-you're crying..."

 

Tiffany couldn't talk and just suddenly hugged Sehun.

 

"D-don't leave me..." She sniffed.

 

Sehun hugged her back and secured her "I won't.."

 

She released the hug and her head faced down.

 

"Don't hide your face.. You're beautiful." Sehun said. Tiffany's eyes widened. I heard that before...

 

Sehun lift her head and wiped her tears. "What happened?" He asked again.

 

"Nightmares..."

 

"..." Sehun looked at her directly in the eyes. He planted a kiss on the forehead. "I'm here." he hugged her again so she could feel that she's secured.

 

Tiffany smiled and said "Somehow, you remind me of the guy that gave me that handkerchief..."

 

Sehun didn't know what to answer, in fact it was actually him who gave it to her. "Let's sleep."

 

Tiffany laid down again but she's shivering. Sehun noticed it and he didn't hesitate to scoot closer to her and spooned her. More like hugging her. Now she really felt secured, she laid her head on his chest. She could feel Sehun's chest, it's warm and his heart is beating quite fast.

 

Sehun kissed Tiffany's forehead again. "Close your eyes.. I'll protect you.."

 

Tiffany closed her eyes.. I love you..