Hyoyeon and Tiffany

Peculiar Girl

Hoo~ Hi again this is your dear crazy author Hershii. As you can see there's less Sehun x SooJung moments eh? Yes, I miss shipping the two. But hey, let's give SooJung some more friends :)


 

Tiffany's POV:

 

So yeah, it's really sudden to have a friend who's a girl. She's my first friend to hang out to go to the mall. It's Hyoyeon whom I met yesterday. I'm dead tired but it's been a while going to mall. It's not that bad.

 

I wore my casual everyday clothes, wooly jacket, skinny pants, rubber shoes and I wore a bonnet to keep myself warm from the snow. I got out sneakily outside the house but I bumped into someone.

 

"Ah my mouth!!" A guy shouted just infront of me. He spilled his coffee on his mouth.. And it's Sehun.

 

"Se-Sehun?" I looked up and saw him panicking.

 

"YAH! FIRTHT (A/N: First) THE WATHABI (A/N: Wasabi) NOW THE COFFEE!? COULD THIS DAY GET ANY W-- Oh goodmorning Tiffany." He said. Is he mad?

 

"Err... Goodmorning.." I just stood not moving and just watched Sehun fanning his mouth with his hands. "Um.. Sorry, and excuse me..."

 

No One's POV:

 

Tiffany tries to walk through him but Sehun didn't let her..

 

Sehun went near to SooJung and asked "Where are you going, tiger?"

 

Tiffany couldn't look at him straightly "S-somewhere.."

 

"Can I ask you a favor?"

 

"S-sure..."

 

"Buy me.. Um.. A latte? Pleeease? preetty please??"

 

"Uuh.. Sure.... Now.. Excuse me."

 

He finally let Tiffany walked away as he stared at her long enough before he got inside.

 

'Where is she going?'

'Is she going with someone?'

'I hope it's not a guy...'

'Is she on a date?'

'No it's impossible..'

'Wait, what am I thinking?'

'I-I.. I'm not jealous or anything..' His continuous questions running through his mind.

 

"Hey... Hey..." Chanyeol waved Sehun's blank face. "HEY THEHUN! WHY ARE YOU STARING AT THE GROUND!?" He shouted.

 

"Oh.. M-me? Nothing.. Nothing.." Sehun ran back to his room.

 

"Is Tiffany invading Sehun's mind? Keehehe." Chanyeol giggled.

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

God what's wrong with me... I can't look at Sehun with a straight face. Why do I kept looking away from him? And why is my face heating up? There's nothing wrong with what Sehun has done?

 

"Hey Fany, why's your face red?" Hyoyeon asked as she took a sip from her bubble tea.

 

"Oh.. M-me? Nothing.. Nothing.." I shook my head.

 

"Is something bothering you?"

 

"No, nothing. Hey, let's go watch some movie." I suggested.

 

"Sure!" She approved. *sigh* that was a close call. Great alibi SooJung.

 

We went to watch a movie.. A romantic one. Hyoyeon chose it herself, I hate romance but maybe this is the way I can get to know Hyoyeon better.

 

The Movie is entitled 'Postman to Heaven' starring Jaejoong and Hyojoo.

 

The story is about a girl who can't stop thinking of her deceased lover. Then the fantasy starts when the postman which is Jaejoong was from heaven to deliver letters.

 

We watched for a while and I glanced at Hyoyeon.. She's crying. Geez, this is not really emotional. But I gotta say, this story is really good.

 

"SooJung? Are you crying?"

 

Me? Am I crying??

 

I touched my cheeks and it's wet. I've been crying all along?

 

"Why are you disappearing?" Hyojoo said in the movie.

 

"I only appear when you think about your dead brother.. You can't love me."

 

"No.. I love you! Please don't leave me!"

 

Then Jaejoong disappeared out of the blue. Hyojoo was crying a bucket of tears but what she don't know is Jaejoong was infront of her all along. She just can't see him.

 

This is... Really touching.

 

The movie was about to end.

 

"You look familiar.."

 

"Like we met before.."

 

"In the bus?"

 

"At the cafe?"

 

And then they actually met each other. Jaejoong was given a chance to live once again.

 

This reminds me of the mysterious guy who was there for me when I was broke. Just who the fcuk is he...

 

Finally the movie ended.

 

"I can't believe it.. I'm really loving Jaejoong!" Hyoyeon said as we got out from the theater.

 

"Really.."

 

"Well he's handsome as Kai--- Kahahahaaha."

 

"Handsome as who? Did you say Kai?"

 

"Huh? No? No.. Who is he?"

 

"He's your.. dance partner."

 

"Haha oh yeah.."

 

Hyoyeon likes Kai?

 

It's finally evening and we got our separate ways to go home.

 

I rode the taxi to come back to EXO's dorm.

 

As I came back the dorm was quiet, the lights were off. I quietly walked inside and...

 

"Where have you been?" A familiar figure from the couch said. I jumped in surprise.

 

"..." I didn't reply and continued walking through my room.

 

"You know I've been worried about you." He stood up and went near me. A faint light from the outside revealed who he is.

 

It's Sehun.

 

He went closer and closer to me like he's planning to do something.

 

"What are you doing..." I glared.

 

His face went close to mine. I gulped.

 

"Haha, just kidding. You thought I'm going to do something huh? hahaha."

 

"This idiot." I turned and attacked him with my kick. I kicked on his jaw.

 

"What the!?" he stumbled on the ground.

 

"You're a weakling.... Cat."


 

Hi again guys.. XD

This chapter is very random so..

Starting on the next chapters I'll be back with the plot.

More twists to come!!