Glee Club

Peculiar Girl

Chanyeol's POV:

 

"Hey Baekie, isn't it Luhan belongs to Glee Club too?" I said. Then he nodded.

 

"Why'd he choose to join Performing Arts instead?" I asked again.

 

"Maybe because he likes dancing more than singing." He said. Maybe he really loves dancing. But I'm really having problems in choosing a club for me. I want to dance but I'm too late, audition was already ended. But maybe... I can catch up.. Naah.. Tao knows kungfu but he decided to join P.A too... Chen, D.O and Baeki are already member of Glee Club. Suho is a member of student council, so as Xiumin and Kris

 

I want to rap to that's why I'm having the urge to join the Glee Club, but... Is it possible that I'll pass? 

 

"Hey Baeki, is it possible to join two clubs?"

 

"Yeah why?"

 

"Well... In case I won't pass in Glee Club by rapping, I'll join P.A for a callback." I said. Baekhyun's eyes widened and dragged me to the Auditorium Room.

 

We went inside and there's Yesung, Onew, Jonghyun and Taeyeon inside, they are the greatest singers here, Yesung sunbae is what I admire the most, he's already a senior student. I think Jonghyun hyung will be the one to replace Yesung after he graduates.. Hm...

 

"What brings you here..." Yesung stared at us.. More like a glare.

 

"Yesung oppa, don't be like that." Taeyeon slightly slapped Yesung's eyes. I chuckled a bit.

 

"I was acting!" Yesung scratched his head.

 

"Annyeong haseyo sunbae-nim." Me and Baekhyun bowed and greeted.

 

"Chanyeol wants to audition here.. But instead of singing, he'll rap."

 

"Is that possible Yesung hyung?" Jonghyun looked at Yesung, thinking...

 

"Maybe we need a rapper for our school jam, go on.. Rap."

 

I started rapping.. Maybe I'll join here instead.

 

(A/N: Here's his rap.)

 

I'm done rapping and the spectators seem surprised. What? Is it my sweet deep voice? Kekeke~ Baeki clapped for my effort.

 

"So? What can you say hyung?" Onew said.

 

Yesung spaced out for a while...

 

"Yesung oppa.. Stop that!" Taeyeon said.

 

"You're in." Yesung gave me two thumbs up while doing his half-moon smile. I chuckled a bit. "What's funny." He suddenly changed his expression into serious one. I got chills.

 

"That's typical of Yesung. Bear his attitude." Taeyeon gave me a smile and handed me the application form. "You can go now." She bowed and did too. Then I left.

 

"That was easy.." I said.

 

"It's because Yesung wanted to be a rapper too, I guess he acknowledged your talent. I'm proud of you Channie!!" Baeki back hugged me but too but I was too tall, he can't reach me.

 

"If you weren't that tall." He said. Then I stuck my tongue out.

 

We walked for a while because there's nothing much to do..

 

"We'll start practicing tomorrow then.. I'm so excited since we have a rapper in our club!" Baekhyun said. "Hey, let's go to the dance room." He said and I nodded.

 

We ran and went inside the dance room to see what's going on. Too bad we didn't see Sehun, SooJung and Tao danced. I glanced at BoA sunbae-nim and infront of her was a camera. Ooh~ I wanna get that camera. I looked at BoA's side and it's Eunhyuk! Purrfect.

 

"I'll be right back Baeki." I said then he nodded.

 

I walked to Eunhyuk sunbae-nim ang greeted him.

 

"Yo! Chanyeol!"

 

"A-YO." I said and brofist with him.

 

"What brings you here? Another man talked to me and its Donghae.

 

"I should join P.A but I somehow passed in Glee Club." I said.

 

"WHAT?" They both chorused.

 

"I rapped." I said.

 

Eunhyuk crossed his arms and so as Donghae "It must be Yesung hyung." Then I nodded.

 

"WE KNEW IT!" They both chorused again.

 

"Anyways.. Eunhyuk hyung can I borrow that camera some time? I wanna see the whole audition." I requested.

 

"Sure I'll tell BoA." He replied. I bowed and bid farewell at him. I went back to Baekhyun.

 

"What did you do?" He asked.

 

"Oh.. Some things.. I wanna see how Sehun and SooJung danced as pairs." I said and smiling like a freak.

 

"What're you planning?"
 

"O-oh me? Nothing.. Nothing." I just want to show it to my dongsaengs and hyungs anyways.. I wonder what're their reactions.

 

"Well.. They're cute as a couple though." Baekhyun said.

 

"We're more like a couple." I said and flashed my creepy smile.

 

"Stop it Channie.." He said and tried to mess my hair, then again... I'm too tall for him to reach me.


 

Haha

Ohai gulls and gais..

I might as well make chapters about EXO too

And more appearance from other groups too!

Kkk~

 

Oh look TAORIS<3

Ain't that cute? XDDDD