Change

Peculiar Girl

Hi guys! Tribute: I renewed my foreword as you can see there's a blank space on the line "I am ___." right? Try highlighting the underlined blank there and you will see the name written there. Hehehe. Just a tribute. Continue reading!


 

Sehun's POV:

 

We've been in the cafe for 4 hours already and it's 10PM. We haven't been talking after I tickled her, I guess I went overboard. Grandma is already inside taking a nap, the cafe is already closed though.

 

"We should head home." I suggested.

 

"No..."

 

"Why?" I asked and took a sip on my latte.. This is my 2nd coffee anyways.

 

"I'm.. Having a great time here..." She said.

 

"Really?" I said and not noticing the whip cream on my mouth. I was shocked from her words.

 

Suddenly she stood up and went closer to me. Close enough that we could almost kiss.

 

I remained frozen, and my face was heating up.

 

"You like dramas don't you?" She asked.

 

And just about I'm going to answer she dropped her lips on my upper lip to wipe the foam from the coffee. My eyes widened and quickly went back.

 

 

"What's that for..." I said without looking at her.

 

"Nothing.." She went back to her seat, smirking. "Look... I have a request.."

 

"What is it.." I attempted to look at her but her eyes were on me, I looked away again.

 

"Help me change..." She said quietly.

 

"H-how?"

 

"Stay by my side..." She said and a tear came down.

 

"Y-you crying again?..."

 

"I.. I still need to find someone.."

 

"Someone?" I asked.

 

"*sniff* I need to find him, I want to tell him something."

 

"I'll help you find him." I finally looked at her straight at her eyes.

 

Tell me... You already found that someone...

 

"Remember the time I picked you up to your new home?" I asked.

 

She nodded.

 

"Remember the time we both dance for our audition?"

 

She nodded again.

 

"Remember the time you just smiled widely a while ago?"

 

She nodded..

 

"You already changed."

 


 

Sorry for the short chappy!!!