Club Activity

Peculiar Girl

No One's POV:

 

Because of wise caring of Sehun to Tiffany.. Tiffany got a bit better and went back to school to continue studying.. But her ankle hurt a bit.

 

"Sh*t.." mumbled to herself.

 

"You okay?" Sehun asked.

 

Tiffany didn't answer but they continue walking.

 

"I can carry you to school.." said Sehun.

 

"Don't bother me... I'm not weak like the other girls out there."

 

"Fine suit yourself.." Sehun walked a bit faster.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

I know she's having a hard time walking because of her ankle injury yesterday. I actually brought pain killers in my bag so I can treat her later. I walked faster..

 

Maybe.... I do like her...

 

*thud* I heard a thud behind me and saw Tiffany fell on the ground. I ran to her.

 

"I told you I can carry you to school." I said.

 

"I said don't bother me...."

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

No... I don't want Sehun to help me.. He helped me too much.. I don't want to give him burden because of me... Why do he care so much?...

 

Suddenly Sehun pulled my hand making me ride on his back, piggyback.

 

"Hey.. Hey! Put me down!" I said.

 

"Heh. I care about you, I don't want you to hurt so much." He smiled widely. Then my face heaten up.. I touched my cheeks, why am I blushing!?

 

He cares about me? WTH.. W-why...?

 

We arrived the school and good thing there are not much of students here, but some are already staring and glaring.. I started shaking..

 

"Don't bother them.. Stay close to me, I'll bring you to the clinic."

 

Stay close to me... Why do you care so much to me?

 

We walked inside the school and went to the clinic. The nurse was not there..

 

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

 

"I'll put pain killers on your ankle." He looked at me.

 

"Then... Hurry up." I said and looked away.

 

He gently removed my left shoe and my socks and rubbed the pain killers on my ankle.

 

"Aiiish... Careful will you?" I said, that hurts.

 

"Sorry.." He finished putting pain killers and sealed an elastic band aid on my ankle. "There.. Better."

 

"Thank... y-you.." I said as I put the socks on my foot.

 

"No.. Let me put it." He said and knelt infront of me..

 

We got out from the clinic and went to our classroom. I received many stares from the annoying girls, so Sehun is quite.. famous here?

 

The teacher arrives..

 

*Ages Later...*

 

Sehun's POV:

 

Finally! Boring classes is over! The teacher said that there'll be a club joining this dismissal. I got excited because I want to join Perfoming Arts Club already! I'm so excited!

 

"Hey Tiffany.. I'm leaving.. Seeya!" I bid farewell to her and went to the P.A Room.

 

"Sehunnie!!!" Kai shouted.

 

"Kai!" I wrapped my arms around his shoulder. He did it too.

 

"I knew you would join." He said.

 

"Of course... What would you expect to the great Sehun? The best dancer here."

 

Kai got a bit insulted about that.. Haha lemme tease you. "I'm the best dancer Sehun and you know it."

 

"So what?" I said. He messed my hair. "Hey!" I said and we chased each other inside the room.

 

"Yah! Not even joining me in your tag game!?" Luhan shouted. "Tag you're it!" He tagged me.

 

"Attention! All applicants of P.A.. Assemble infront of the stage." The head of the P.A said.

 

"Awh~ We're just starting to play.." Luhan pouted.

 

I was going infront of the stage to form a line until I bumped into a girl.

 

"I-I'm sorry." I said. But as the girl looked back I gasped. It's Tiffany. I whispered to her. "What're you doing here?"

 

"Isn't this the Performing Arts Club? I want to join.. So?"

 

"Oh..."

 

"Sehunnie! Hurry up!" Kai shouted.

 

"I gotta go.." I ran to Kai and Luhan.

 

*FASTFORWARD*

 

Phew.. That was boring.. I thought there'll be a dance but the head of the P.A just discussed about the dance.. But the audition will be in 2 days.. I can't wait.

 

Which I remembered.. I'll see Tiffany dance...


 

Hi gais and gulls!

Our classes were still suspended

because of flood on our place.

I pray for the Philippines and my hometown to stay safe!

anyways.. I'll be updating the next chapter right away :3