Coincidence.

Peculiar Girl

Status: Advice from me, it's more worth it if you use your money on only one K-Group's concert. So SAVE THE BEST for the last. I'm really craving for SHINee to have a concert here in the Phil... I will purchase a VIP Ticket and make my way to the autograph session. I wish I can~ And then same goes for EXO, if there'll be a concert for them only. Anyways, enjoy the chappie!


 

No One's POV:

 

"Leave me alone now." She requested.

 

"I'm not going to ask why, probably you want to be alone. Well then, I'll leave you." Kris stood up.

 

"..." Tiffany didn't bother to look at him or bid goodbye, she looked at the strong blizzard outside.

 

So peaceful... She thought.

 

Without noticing Kris' presence, he's already gone.

 

Ahjumma's POV:

 

I wonder what's been that silly girl been thinking for a while. That poor tall man is being ignored, that's rude little missy.

 

But I bet she's dealing a problem. Not to worry, ahjumma's here!

 

I went to her and offered her another drink but instead of coffee I gave her hot chocolate.

 

"Here little missy, this hot choco is perfect for a cold weather."

 

She looked at me with a wide-eyed expression.

 

"It's okay little missy, it's free."

 

I sat infront of her and let her drink the hot choco for a while. Then I started talking.

 

"Now little missy... Now that you drank the hot choco I want you to answer my question.."

 

"Hm?" She looked at me with her tiny bit of her innocent eyes, she's very different when she's with the boys.

 

"Are you facing any problems right now?" I asked.

 

It took her along time before answering the question, she's hesitating.

 

"Oh I'm not forcing you to answer, I'm sorry." I said.

 

"No, it's okay.. I will tell you..."

 

She began telling her story for the moment she was a kid and became an abused child... Poor her, so these bruises I saw when she fainted was from her father. I shouldn't had let her work the last time. I felt guilty.

 

And spite of her fear of boys, that's why she's been cold towards the guys. She wants space...

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

It's worth to tell my story to a grown woman, I mean she's meant to be trusted she may give me advices..

 

"Little missy, don't let your fear take over your mind. It's because you think you are afraid of boys, but you are really not.. Try not ignoring the boys and be open just a little. I'm pretty sure the guy from before and the cute guy who saved you last time you fainted will listen well."

 

"Should I?"

 

"Of course dear! And another one, you did mention that your former boyfriend cheated on you? Have you ever listened to him?" She asked.

 

Now that I thought about it, I never talked nor listened to him after I saw that incident.

 

"N-no..."

 

"You see? I'm positive that it's a big misunderstanding.. Or maybe a little. SooJung past is already past, think of your present and future. Maybe the boys I mentioned was one of your prince charming, maybe???" She giggled and surprisingly I smiled along.

 

"See? You're beautiful when you smile, I'm sure boys will be happy seeing that face."

 

I smiled again. She stood up and I stood up too.

 

"Hm?"

 

"Thank you very much Grandm--." Did I just said grandma!? OMYGOD.

 

"That's cute Tiffany-ah. You can call me that if you want."

 

I chuckled a bit.

 

Suddenly the bell ringed as the door flung open, someone went inside.

 

"Oh look who's here!" Grandma said.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

I asked permission to go to the cafe to my hyungs. To me the blizzard is nothing to me, I experienced this once XD. I cannot afford not to come to the cafe every Friday so.. Hm...

 

I ran as fast as I could even thought roads are covered by thick snow. Luckily I arrived infront of the cafe before the blizzard became more strong..

 

As soon as I peeked through the doors...

 

I saw..

 

Tiffany...

 

Smiling...

 

and... Laughing..

 

Too beautiful...

 

I finally went inside.

 

"Oh look who's here!" Ahjumma greeted me.

 

"Goodafternoon Grandma." I greeted, and bowed to her.

 

"Go seat." She said.

 

I walked through and find my way to seat.

 

"No no.. Not there... Infront of little missy Sehun-ah~" Ahjumma said.

 

What the? No...

 

Her face fell from alive to coldness again. She sat down and so did I.

 

Ahjumma served me the latte and didn't bother to look at her.

 

"What a coincidence." I started the conversation. "I didn't know I'll find you here, I thought you were at the park..."

 

"So..."

 

"I thought Kris would pick you up?"

 

"He brought me here and left."

 

Whattt? Kris left her here? After taking responsibility?

 

"Why didn--"

 

"I told him to leave." She said.

 

Ahjumma past by behind Tiffany and said something to her.

 

"Now now little missy, don't forget what we talked about earlier." She said.

 

What did they talk about? Is that why Tiffany was smiling?

 

Tiffany coughed abit but looked away from me with annoyance.

 

"What did I do??" I said.

 

"..." She didn't respond.

 

I guess there's no use talking now...

 

After a while..

 

"U-um.."

 

"Uh..."

 

"..."

 

"C'mon start talking now." I said with annoyance.

 

"D-do you think t-that... S-smiling suits me...?" She asked and finally looked at me.

 

My eyes widened with the sudden innocence of her eyes.

 

"I... I.." I started to stutter.

 

Ok here's the plan... Make her smile first before complimenting..

 

"I.. Um.. You s-should smile first before I'll answer."

 

Her face fell again.. "And how am I suppose to smile.."

 

"Um... Let me.... Tickle you?" I suggested.

 

It may be sound awkward but this is my advantage to be closer to her.

 

"O-okay..." She said and looked away.

 

Well surprise, surprise... She accepted it!

 

"O-ok.. I'll start now." I said.

 

I stood and went behind her. I placed my hands on her hips near her ribs and started to tickle her slowly.

 

Her hair follicle on her arms started to rise, she's having goosebumps.

 

"And how the am I going to laugh with that pace of tickling... Tickle me here!" 

 

She pulled my hand and placed it between her collar bones and her smooth neck.

 

"Now tickle."

 

I tickled her as much as I did and succeed she laughed and smiled widely. A pleasure to my eyes.

 

"Ok.. Hahaha.. You can.. Stop now. ahhaha!" She said.

 

But I don't want to stop, I want to see more of you smiling.

 

I tickled her more down to her hips.. She started to stand up and jumped and laugh as she could until she faced me.

 

Our face were inches close.. I stopped tickling her.

 

"S-.. Sorry."

 

I awkwardly went back to my seat..

 

Ahjumma's POV:

 

I hid behind the curtains of the counter and saw the two lovebirds playing around.

 

And...

 

Oof! Oh my God.. I may be old but I feel young whenever I see the two of them having fun.

 

They fit so much together. They're so cute.

 

I wish they can be together soon...

 

I miss my youth days T___T


 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey~ KCon was amazing right?

Especially Krease with his infamous 'bbuing bbuing' Hahaha very epic XDDDD

And EXO-M's English skills *O* otl.

Anyways, enjoy!