Unavoidable

Peculiar Girl

A week after that Tiffany adjusted to her surroundings with Sehun's gang. She can now cook with D.O., do laundry with Chen and Baekhyun and every chores she can do around the house.

 

It's December 15, 10 days before Christmas. Classes were over and it's vacation, Tiffany felt a bit excited to what's going to happen this Dec. 25. She smiled to herself.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

I was roaming around just behind our house, I was getting some fresh air.. No, cold air. It's snowing, the snow is thick and very cold. But I like it, it's a season where he could rethink all of what's happened years ago.

 

"Who are you?"

 

"I'm Oh Sehun."

 

Why did she forget?

 

I need time, I need place. I can't fall for her, not now.. Not her.. She belongs to Lay, she belongs to him... She actually belongs to me..

 

"You need to avoid her if you don't want to fall for her, that's the best solution that I can think of, Sehun.." I noted to myself to what Luhan told me few days ago, he has a point, I have to avoid her, I have to..

 

*rethinks of past experience with her*

 

N-NO, I can't think of that... I miss her... NO.. Damn it Sehun... I want to be with her... DAMN IT SEHUN! STOP IT *mental slap*

 

*************

 

It's already afternoon, Tiffany arrived home from her part time job at the cafe.

 

"Where have you been?" Luhan asked, he was scheduled to cook dinner for the group whilst Kyungsoo is out of town with Kai.

 

"Job, I need money." She answered as she removed her coat and hung it at the back of the door entrance. She removed her boots, her long socks, she folded her scarf and held it to her. She sat down on the sofa and sighed heavily.

 

"You must be tired, here's a chicken soup." Luhan brought a small bowl and placed it on the table infront of Tiffany. "May I ask why were you earning money?"

 

Tiffany smiled and blew the soup before taking a sip "For me, for my dad, for my future expenses... And for you."

 

"M-me?"

 

"I meant all of you.." Tiffany chuckled and took a sip again "A-ah! Hot. Hot." She dropped the spoon on the floor accidentally "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry!"

 

"No no, it's okay. I guess you forgot to blow the soup before eating it." Luhan giggled and went to the kitchen to fetch a paper towel and a spoon for a replacement. "Here."

 

Luhan bent down to wipe the mess and picked up the spoon. Tiffany asked in the wilderness "Where is Sehun?"

 

Luhan smiled secretly "He's at the back of the house, he's been there since morning. Enjoying the snow. Why'd you ask?"

 

Tiffany looked in the other direction avoiding eye contact with Luhan "Nothing.." and that she took another sip.

 

Moments later she finished the soup and Luhan insisted to let him wash the dishes.

 

"I'm gonna step outside." She said.

 

Luhan wasn't surprised "I knew-- I mean.. Sure, I'll handle the dishes. Eat dinner tonight okay?" he said. She nodded then twisted the door knob towards the back of the house.

 

Meanwhile, Sehun took a nap since he was deeply thinking about something that really bothers him.

 

Tiffany stepped out only wearing a sweater, she saw Sehun sitting with his head lying on the head of the bench. He was awkwardly sleeping. "You'll get a stiff neck, you stupid cat." She whispered quietly.

 

She sat beside Sehun, a perfect opportunity to observe Sehun's features. She can't believe that Sehun can be this so good-looking, his jawline was really perfect. Tiffany took an inches closer to him to see his features clearer.

 

"He's... Handsome." Words escaped from , and she immediately closed it with her hand. What are you saying Tiffany... She thought to herself.

 

She looked at him again "How can I avoid him with this kind of face... He's damn innocent, cute... Most of all.. Caring." She mumbles to herself. "I think I'm getting crazy.."

 

It's been 5 minutes since she's carefully observing Sehun. She took an inch closer again to Sehun, trying to sniff his scent quietly and securely without waking him up.. But then..

 

"What are you doing.." The man that was taking a nap already opened his eyes and looks at the woman who was attempting to sniff at him.

 

.. She thought. "N-nothing! It's just there's.. a dirt on your shoulder" She panicked and patted Sehun's shoulder pretending that there was really dirt on his shoulder.

 

Sehun's eyes widened in realization... "N-n-no! D-Don't come close to me!" He quickly stood up.

 

"W-why?"

 

"Because.. because.. Y-you're scary.. T-that's why!" Sehun muttered and went back inside.

 

Tiffany who was dumbfounded on the bench.. Stared for nothing infront of her, rethinking of what happened earlier. "Is... He avoiding me?" She asked to herself. And her eyes widened and realized something "Why the did I do that.. Did I just.. Attempted to.. Smell him!?"

 

On the other hand... Sehun rapidly dashed to his room and panted. His face was so red. "I was dreaming of her, she was beside me. Staring at her.. I woke up and found that she's beside me, staring at me.. No wait, I think she wants to kiss me? Smell me? I'M GOING CRAZY!" Sehun messed his hair in frustration.. In a nice way. (A/N: What.. XD)

 

"It's unavoidable.. Tiffany, you're really unavoidable."