Dance

Peculiar Girl

Sehun's POV:

 

Tiffany left early for some reason.... I don't know. Meeh, I'm going with Luhan and Kai to school.

 

"Will you hurry up guys!?" I nagged.

 

"It's still early, Sehun-ah!" Luhan replied.

 

"What the heck? 15 minutes left 'til school lazy pup!"

 

Kai went up and dragged Luhan down.

 

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh...~~~ Puuuut meee doooooooooooown..." Luhan said as Kai pulled both of Luhan's feet.

 

*thud* He hit his face on the floor.

 

"That's it I'm up!" Luhan said and chased Kai. We got outside and decided to run because of Luhan chasing us.

 

We arrived at the school and I ran to my classroom to see Tiffany, unfortunately she's not there. Where could she be? I don't want to be bothered by that now. Later dismissal I'll practice dancing for tomorrow's audition. Well Kai, Luhan were already members.. I regret that I didn't joined earlier.

 

Minutes later before the school bell rang, Tiffany finally went inside the classroom.

 

"Where have you been?" I said.

 

"None of your concern. Hey can I have your pain killers?" She asked.

 

"Where have you been first."

 

"Give.me.the.pain.killers.." She glared. I sighed and gave her the pain killers. She rubbed it on her ankles, she looks like in pain. Did she do something while she's away? Hmm.. I better not bother her.

 

*SUPER MEGA FASTFORWARD*

 

*school bell rings*

 

FINALLY! Dismissal! I packed my things and ready to go to the dance room. I glanced at Tiffany's place and she's gone already. Now where did this tiger go?

 

I ran outside the classroom and went straight infront of the dance room.. Strange.. There's music playing in the room. O A O Who's inside? Is it a ghost or something?

 

I took a peek at the door and saw.... *GASP* Tiffany dancing!? Wooooooooooah....... Strangely she's not dancing?.. Is there something wro--- Oh~ Her ankle.

 

"I should've stole all Sehun's pain killers..." Tiffany said faintly but I can here it clear enough. I decided to go inside..

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

I can't dance.. My ankle hurts alot. I should've took all his pain killers.

 

"I should've stole all Sehun's pain killers..." I mumbled to myself..

 

"You need it?" A voice from behind said. It's Sehun... He showed the pain killers infront of me and I grabbed it.

 

While I rub the pain killers.. "What're you doing here..." I said.

 

"Well, I'm suppose to practice here but look... What a coincidence."

 

"Hmp. Go away."

 

"How 'bout we dance together?" He offered.

 

I tried to stand up but failed. Sehun, offered his hand to me so I can stand up. I stared to him for a while..

 

"M-maybe... I need some help.." I said and looked away at him.

 

"Good. So... What're you going to dance?"

 

I walked to the radio and played the music..

 

"Hm.. It's a groovy.. dance.." Sehun said.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

"Let's pair for the audition." I offered.

 

"What..." She replied.

 

"Well.. The music kind of feel like it's a hiphop thing but it need to be dance by pair."

 

"Fine..." She agreed.

 

*FASTFORWARD*

 

"Now do the pump thing.. And we'll both do the wave at the end." I said. I mostly choreographed the steps and good thing she agreed.

 

"Now let's rehearse from the start." I removed my uniform and only my inner sleeveless shirt was on.

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

He removed his uniform and he's wearing a sleeveless shirt. Broad shoulders.. He must have love dancing...

 

We rehearsed the step from the start and our dance has paid off.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

We both rest on the floor catching some air.

 

"Well... That was worth it." I said. "Let's go home."

 

We packed up and and went, well its almost evening though.

 

*FASTFORWARD AGAIN*

 

We finished eating. But Tiffany didn't eat with us, instead she ate alone in the room. I didn't bother to go inside and went to my room. Luhan was there lying on my bed.. My bed!?

 

"Yah hyung get off my bed!" I said and dived on my bed and started kicking him.

 

"Hey! I was tired! It just happened that I went to your bed."

 

"Then I'll step on your bed." I said.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Luhan stood up and hugged his bed. "Don't.touch.my.bed."

 

"Sheesh."

 

"So.... Audition's tomorrow Sehun?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"How 'bout Tiffany? You both went home late."

 

"Actually, we're going to dance together.." I said.

 

"Pfft. What? How?"

 

"She agreed on my offer to dance with her."

 

"Wooah~. You're so awesome Sehun. Now that I noticed it, Tiffany is changing."

 

"Yeah I know."

 

He said something but I didn't mind to understand it..

 

No One's POV:

 

"She changed because of you." Luhan said. Sehun nodded but didn't actually hear what Luhan said.. He fell on the bed and started to doze off..


 

 

You'll see the dance on the next chapter..

Wee~~~

SEHUN-AH YOUR FACE.. I CANNOT♥ XDDD