Flashbacks

Peculiar Girl

Tiffany's POV:

 

It's quite ironic how I miss my home already. Nevertheless I miss beating my father, heh. I better check him out, and... Give him money after school.

 

Speaking of family... I wonder what's mom doing right now? Is she still alive? If she's not, is she in heaven... I hope so..

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

I was a kid back then, a very.. Very cheerful girl, who loves her mother so much. But since then I hated my father 'cause he always slaps my mother whenever she makes mistake. I already knew that one day... Mom will leave me.

 

One night, I was about to go down 'cause I can't sleep. I heard scream and shouts downstairs until I saw them fighting. I hid myself behind the stairs to watch them..

 

"YOU !" Dad said as he slapped my Mom that made her stumble on the ground.

 

"Please... You're drunk again, please stop..." Her eyes started to get teary.

 

"And so what I'm drunk!? WHERE'S MY MONEY!?" He shouted at my mom as he pulled her hair.

 

"I don't have it yet.. *crying* Please stop it.. Pleeease." Her tears starts to fall down from her eyes to her cheeks, crying really loud.

 

"You think that crying of yours will make me stop!??" Dad shouted again as he took a sip from his beer.

 

I decided to show up 'cause I don't want my Mom to get hurt again. I ran to my Mom.

 

"Daddy! Don't hurt mom, she's crying!" I said as my tears fell from my eyes.

 

My Dad stopped and walked out from the living room. I faced my mom and caressed her cheeks.

 

"Mommy will be alright, right?" The little girl pleaded as she kissed her mom's forehead.

 

"Yes.. Yes honey.. Mom's alright.. Mom's alright." Mom said and hugged me tightly.

 

"I promise I'll protect you from the monster.." I said and stood straight infront of her.

 

My mom giggled a bit "Stephanie, dad is not a monster..." My dad was so rude, but my Mom always treat him as his real husband, she still loves him even though she got nearly killed.

 

The next day the house felt silent. My dad was not here, probably drinking again. Now that I wonder, why did my Mom married that drunkard man? I went downstairs and saw my mom... Packing her things..

 

"Mom?" I said.

 

"O-oh.. Honey..." She faced me, her face was a mess, her bulged eyes from crying all night.. Maybe.

 

"Will mommy be back?" The little cheerful girl smiled but tears are falling out.

 

"Yes.. I promise that I'll be back... Be patient okay, it might take a long time.." Mom said and caressed the little girl's face.

 

"Bring me chocolates?"

 

"Yes Hwang Stephanie.. I'll bring you when I get back.." She stopped for a while but continued talking "Strong, but short-tempered Hwang Stephanie... *sniff* Remember to brush 3 times a day after meal alright? Take a bath whenever you smell stinky.. Eat 3 times a day.. And don't forget.. Always love you father no matter what, arraso?"

 

She hugged me for the last time and left... Without saying goodbye. Well, I hate goodbyes, I know she'll be back if she's still alive.. Since then my aunt was the one helped me to be alive and provide my school needs, my father was the same. Always a drunkard, I grew up used to his lifestyle. I learned bad words because of him.

 

Time to time we always fight and always ended up losing. I joined taekwondo for two years so I can learn how to defend myself. Since then I fought back but then again I ended up losing because of my dad's strength.

 

After that because of my bruises and wounds, my classmates.. Even schoolmates always mock at me and started bullying me, I had no friends... I had developed a fear.. a fear of crowded people staring and looking at me intently especially boys.. I used to hate boys because of my dad, I became scared of them..

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

I started crying again in the middle of the night.. Damn you Dad, it's for the sake of mother just to take care of you. I know you know that Mom's suffering, so am I.. Why do you keep on drinking? What makes you drink so obsessively?

 

I turned to the other side of my bed, but this time I cannot sleep anymore. I stood up from the bed and glanced at my bag. I went to my bag to get something, but the first thing that caught my eye... Is the picture of me and... Yixing.. I cried once again for another story of my history..


 

I'll be double updating my story.

The next chapter will be the story about

how Yixing or Lay met SooJung.

And.. How she lost her smile.

 

I'm bad at writing sad story am I? XDD

Mianhe. I'm still bad at my english & grammar.

Sometimes I mispelled words,

sorry for that, just bear with it XD