School Jam

Peculiar Girl

"Are the flyers ready?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Are the prizes ready?"

 

"Yes"

 

"Are the line-ups of performers ready?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Am I ready?"

 

"You seem to worry too much..." Suho said.

 

He's the second head of the junior highschool comittee, while Kris is the head of the junior highschool comittee and the vice president of the school's student council. It is said that the president, Kangta will pass the presidency to Kris after he will graduate.

 

Kris messes his hair 'cause he thinks he's late at school for arranging the program but a week before the program he already prepared all things needed. Kris is a type of guy who arranges everything perfectly and neatly, he hates having some imperfections on his plans. His thoughts are always the advantage of him, he clearly plan and arrange everything and end up being successful... Always.. No wonder he's the vice president of the student council.

 

"Will the Theatre Club continue to perform this evening?" Kris asked.

 

"Ki Bum-ssi said it's cancelled due to lack of practice. They promised that they will perform on the next school programs." Onew said.

 

"Kyuhyun hyung, what about the gaming booth at the Computer Room?" He asked again.

 

"Yah, all things are settled.. Don't underestimate the mighty GaemGyu." Kyuhyun bluffed as he lifts his left leg on the table while playing on his own phone.

 

"Wedding Booth?"

 

"Is there really a Wedding Booth?" Suho asked.

 

"Hyoyeon really wants to have a Wedding Booth, she wants to get married to her crush... Kai." D.O said.

 

"Stop worrying too much oppa, everything's fine and arranged. Nothing will go wrong.." Sooyoung patted Kris's head. He sighed.

 

i want Tiffany to notice me now... I wish this will be successful. He thought.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Yah, what clothes shall I wear!?!?!!" Luhan shouted.

 

"Just wear anything stylish for Pete's sake!" Sehun shouted back...

 

"Sehunnie, pick for me pleeeeease? I'm still sleepy~" Luhan faked a cry.

 

"Geez Luhan, you're such a kid.. Here I picked this for you. It suits for the Younique Unit Perf." Kai said and threw the clothes to Luhan.

 

"Damn it Kai! I want Sehunnie to pick for me not you!" Luhan shouted and threw a pillow to Kai but he managed to blocked it.

 

"Stop arguing hyungs!" Sehun whailed.

 

Kai and Luhan stopped and burst into laughter.

 

"That was cute Sehun-ah. HAHAHA" Kai said.

 

Meanwhile again...

 

"Luckily... I still have my old pants I've been using for the past 3 years..." Tiffany stared at it... "It was a gift from Yixing.."


 

It's a double update! But the second one is kinda short... Sarreeeeh!