Coffee Break

Peculiar Girl

It's half-passed 5pm, Tiffany wasn't awake yet. Atleast Sehun took the opportunity to stare at her angelic face. As the bed doesn't have any blanket, he can see Tiffany's whole body shape. She's fully clothed thought, he shook his head of that thought. I'm not a ert... I'm 19... Still a kid.

 

He sighed "If you just know... How attractive you are, how I... fell for you." He whispered to himself as he gently caressed her face. His caressed her soft delicate cheeks and as his hand slid down he uninentionally touched her lips again. It's so soft. Why am I thinking of kissing her again? Sehun, stop it. Pabo.

 

He removed his hand from her face and he just stared at her from up down to her body. Her sweat from her body has been absorbed by her white shirt. He can slightly see what's in her shirt, a purple striped bra and a slimmed body.

 

He shook his head again "What are you trying to do pabo Sehun! Aiiish." Both of his hand scratched his head like an idiot. Just about time that Tiffany woke up.

 

"What's.. Going on?" Tiffany said in a weak voice.

 

He gasped and jumped a bit as he heard Tiffany talking. "O-oh nothing... Just.. We're leaving.. Y-you should change your shirt.. I-it's sweaty." He said without looking at her.

 

"We're you busy looking at my body while I was asleep?" She suddenly asked.

 

"What? Body? No. Why would I? I wasn't looking!" He said as he shook both of his hand. Tiffany stared at Sehun in a judging look. "Stop! I'm not looking!"

 

She then smiled and laughed softly "I was kidding, kitty cat."

 

"Hmph!" Sehun looked away and just handed the shirt to her.

 

"This.. is yours right?"

 

"It's my favorite shirt, just wear it. You'll smell if you'll still wear that shirt. I'll go out." Sehun said. He stood up and went outside the clinic. Tiffany locked the door and began changing.

 

"You're good at choosing cool clothes." She smiled. The shirt was comfy and just right for her due to Sehun's slightly skinny body. The shirt is more like a plain white shirt with red colored sleeves. "I like it."

 

She clutched the door opened.

 

"Ok let's go!"

 

"Go to where?"

 

"Grandma's coffee shop. I miss her latte, thought today is Friday." He smiled.

 

*********

 

They arrived at the coffee shop and the old lady greeted them warmly. "Oh you two again? I assume both of you want to order latte's?"

 

They both nodded.

 

"Be right up. And oh I have something new in here, I bet both of you will like it!"

 

"Really? Surprise us grandma!"

 

"You will be the first one to eat it! Just wait okay? Please do sit at the sofa right in the corner of my shop. It's more convenient there." The old lady said.

 

They sat the sofa good for two people, the old lady purposely bought that new sofa for the two of them. She just love Sehun. She sighed "I'm really proud of my Sehun." Though she is not a mother of Sehun, the old lady treat Sehun like her son.

 

She served two latte's and a surprise dish for the two.

 

"Pretzels with choco dip for the two of you. I made it with love~" The old lady said.

 

"It smells good." Tiffany said.

 

"Mhmm. Thank you so much grandma!" said Sehun cheerfully.

 

The old lady left the two alone.

 

"So..." Sehun took a sip of his latte.

 

"I was thinking about something." Tiffany said out of the blue.

 

"Hm?"

 

"I think you deserve to know my background." She said as she looked at Sehun seriously.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm starting to like you.... Oh Sehun.


 

Cliffhanger.