Merry Christmas

Peculiar Girl

December 25: Happy Birthday Hwang Stephanie

 

Sehun's POV:

 

I woke up early of the earliest.. 2AM. I really can't sleep, now that I have found out that it's her birthday. I want to tell my hyungs that it's her birthday but my brain tells me not to.

 

What is she doing now.. I hope she's still awake...

 

I stood up and sneaked quietly outside my room, I slowly walked to Tiffany's room. I placed my ear to the door to listen and hopefully she's still awake.

 

"Umma, happy birthday to me..." She said, then I heard something like a turning device..

 

A music box.. [the tone is like THIS]

 

She's still awake..

 

I hurriedly fetched my jacket downstairs and carefully went outside.

 

I ran... fast.

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

Thanks for the music box.. I love it. The tone is really soothing and relaxing, especially in this season. I anticipated this day, this is the only moment that I can feel that umma's still here somewhere.. I miss her.

 

I glanced at the clear sky, down below I saw a person running fast. Because of the bright light, I found out that it's Sehun who's running. Why's he running? Is he running away? Did something happen?

 

I didn't mean to be cold to him yesterday, I was just shocked that he was holding my mom's gift for me. What's more is... He found out that it's my birthday today, should I be mad? Or happy?

 

I mean I'm used to celebrating this day alone since no one knows except my parents and Mir, even Yixing doesn't know..

 

*sigh* I'll be celebrating christmas with these guys, atleast I'll have fun. They made me happy I think.. *giggles*

 

I reminisce the memories of their stupid doings, ah~ I'm glad I knew them. Sehun, a jerk but a nice person. I was so cold to him, I was rude to him, but he didn't mind. He took care of me and.. and..

 

Oh snap, I was drunk that night. What the hell happened.... *facepalms* Why can't I remember what I did, should I ask him? What if I did something stupid while I was drunk? I didn't say anything to him right? I didn't talk right? Crap.

 

I heard running footsteps again, I guess those are from Sehun. I went to the window to see him running. He saw me looking, my eyes widened a bit. He was bringing a box but I don't know what's inside. He walked down front of my window, he waved and smiled. What's with him?

 

He went inside, what's in the box?

 

I could hear some faint sounds downstairs, what is he doing? I can hear footsteps again, he is going upstairs. *confused*

 

*knock knock* He knocked the door of my room I walked to the door.

 

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

 

"Just open the door." He answered.

 

I opened the door slowly..

 

It's Sehun, holding something. The box I saw last time was a cake with candles that says 'Happy Birthday!' in hangul. It's a chocolate cake, with a white chocolate icing outside and has a hangul writing that says 'from Oh Sehun'

 

He was panting and sweating. I don't know why he did this.. But I am happy, very happy.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

*pant* *pant* Haaah I haven't exercise for a while, it made me tired easily. But this is for Tiffany, I'm delighted to see her smile when she saw this.

 

"Place it there." Tiffany said, I nodded and placed the cake on a small table beside her bed.

 

"Well.. I hope you li--" I couldn't continue cause I felt a warm embrace around me. Tiffany... Just hugged me.. Tightly. It's so warm.

 

"T-Thank you... Thank you, Oh Sehun." She said and she got teared up.

 

I hugged her back and caressed her head "Hey don't cry, you're welcome. And Happy Birthday." I tighten my hug, this is a good time.. I like this intimacy.

 

"I'm.. I'm, I'm so happy!" She said cheekily. "I'm so happy I could kiss you right now!" She suddenly faced me and gave me a kiss. My eyes widened at a sudden action. What should I do!? Should I kiss back? This is not even a peck on the lips, it's an actual kiss! Should I.. Should I..

 

I should.. I closed my eyes and I kissed back, I cupped her face with my right hand and my left hand wrapped around her shoulder. This is involuntary, my brain just responded at the intimate moment that we are doing. Is this real? Yes, it is...

 

The kiss turned into a passionate kiss, she placed her arms around my neck. I slowly pushed her on the corner of the wall without separating our kiss. My hands went down to her waist and held her closer to me, her lips were warm. I don't want to let go of her... I'm turning hot..

 

She stopped the kiss and gasped for air "I.... I.." She stuttered.

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes widened at the realization of what we were doing "I-- I'm sorry." I said.

 

"N-No... I-it's okay.."

 

*awkward silence*

 

"W-well, let's eat the cake!" I said and sat on her bed

 

"Y-yeah.."

 

The awkwardness didn't stop here, she was not looking at my direction while I was carrying the cake for her.

 

"W-well, we should sing then blow the candle shall we?" I should get rid of this awkwardness, I will try to be funny.

 

I started singing the Happy Birthday song, I am terrible at singing I know she will laugh at me. She slowly scooted at me direction to prepare herself to blow the cake.

 

The awkwardness is fading away, she's smiling again.

 

I continued singing "Sarangha*crack*neun Tiffany~" My voice cracked but I finished the song. I love you...

 

She laughed silently and clapped silently too. "Make a wish and blow the candle." I said. She closed her eyes, another opportunity to stare at her features, now that the candle is the only light in her room that is slightly bright.

 

Her face, her smile is really angelic. Her eyes are finally opened, she looked at me first before blowing the candle.

 

*swoosh* She blew the candle.

 

"What did you wish for?" I asked.

 

"I wish for the guy who gave me the handkerchief will show up." She said. My eyes widened for a second, I would want to show up to her now and prove her wish.. But I get the feeling that I should not... yet.

 

"W-well, I hope that wish will come true."

 

"It will... I believe."

 

"Happy Birthday Tiffany.. I-" I almost said 'I love you', damn I should hold back. But hell I want to tell her now, but not now...

 

"Merry Christmas."


Heeey <3 I wrote this while listening to "When I was.. When you were" by SM The Ballad(Chen & Krystal)

Good day~