Callback & Recruits

Peculiar Girl

 

"Did you just smile?"

 

"What? D-did I?"

 

"Yes you did!"

 

"I did not..."

 

"You're really pretty when you smile, Tiffany!"

 

******

 

No One's POV:

 

The boys are at the living room taking a rest after eating breakfast.

 

"Hey..." Chanyeol called out the attention of the boys and took a look at his phone.

 

"Boa sunbaenim just texted me." He said.

 

"What is it?" Baekhyun said as he backhugged Chanyeol.

 

"Ayy, don't get too cocky... She said that there'll be a dance practice this 10AM at the school, all Performing Arts members are required to attend."

 

"Aw~ But I'm tired..." Luhan yawned.

 

"You didn't do anything since yesterday Luhan." Sehun smacked Luhan's head playfully.

 

"Did I?" Luhan said innocently.

 

"Wait there's a catch..." Chanyeol blurted. "There's a callback and... A new recruit?"

 

"Who are they?" Chen asked.

 

Chanyeol lifted both of his shoulders telling that he doesn't know.

 

"I better call her.." He said, he dialed Boa's number.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Boa answered.

 

"Oh sunbaenim.. About the callbacks?"

 

Baekhyun whispered at Chanyeol in the middle of their conversation "Make your phone public to us so we can hear."

 

Chanyeol clicked the loud speaker..

 

"Callbacks? Oh, I figured out that you should come in Dance Club since we lack partners here."

 

"Bwooo!?"

 

"Yes, I already talked to Yesung about it and they agreed. I'll be expecting you guys later, bye!" And that she hung up.

 

Baekhyun faked cry "So... I won't be with you?"

 

"Oh stop it Baekhyun..."

 

*****@ the school*****

 

Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, Tao and Luhan along with Tiffany walked to the school. An unusual behavior of SooJung walking with them with a normal cheerful face.

 

"Hey I felt different about Tiffany now.." Luhan whispered at Sehun.

 

"Mhm.." He nodded.

 

"Did you do something to her?" He asked out of the blue.

 

"Mwo? N-no I didn't do anything.."

 

"Oh... Is that it? You just told me last night that you were with her at the cafe in the middle of the blizzard." He whispered again.

 

"Thtop it..." (A/N: "Stop it...")

 

They arrived at the dance studio just about BoA entering inside.

 

"Just on time." She said.

 

"So.. I'll be announcing which of you guys are your partners... Except for Sehun and Tiffany who already rehearsed the main song." She said. "Please take a seat."

 

They sat on the floor ready to listen.

 

"So we had a callback, which is Chanyeol. And here I brought 4 girls along with me that will be partnering for you."

 

The 4 Girls entered and introduced themselves.

 

"Hi, I'm Hyoyeon and I'll be partnering with Kai." She bowed.

 

"I'm Luna and I'll be partnering with Luhan."

 

"Annyeong! My name is Sulli and I'll be partnering with Park Chanyeol." She bowed and cheerfully waved at Chanyeol.

 

BoA's great at choosing partners, Sulli's height matches mine. Chanyeol thought.

 

"I'm Jung Krystal and I'll be partnering with..." She stopped talking and glanced at Sehun. Her jaw dropped.

 

"I'll be partnering with Oh Sehun."

 

All of the boys widened their eyes including Tiffany.

 

"Um.. You should be partnering with Tao, Krystal." BoA exclaimed.

 

"But unnie~ Sehun is my friend! Yah Sehun-ah, how are 'ya?"

 

"This isn't the time to chit chats Krystal we're here to practice."

 

"Unnie, I just flew back from L.A...."

 

"No buts.. Go to Tao and let's start practicing."

 

Sehun's POV:
 

Krystal!? Srsly?.. She's here... Right here... What is she doing here?... Why of all times???...

 

"You're in deep trouble young man." Luhan smirked.