EXO's Background: Wu Yi Fan (Kris)

Peculiar Girl

5 years ago.

 

23rd December, ____.

 

@ Canada

(A/N: They're speaking English here.)

 

"Wu Yi Fan!" Kris' mother shouted.

 

"What..." He glared then continued on walking outside, bringing his luggage.

 

"Where do you think you're going!?"

 

"Can't you see, mother?"

 

"You can't leave Wu Fan!"

 

"Now what Mom. You don't want me to leave?! After mistreating me because you kept blaming me that I'm the reason my sister was killed!? Did you see me!? Huh Mom!? I deserve not to be here, and now I'm leaving."

 

"You killed my daughter! You're not even my son!"

 

"Oh really.. Then why did I call you Mom from the start?"

 

Kris' mom was silenced.

 

"I'm leaving. Don't even bother with my life ever again. And don't even try to find me, 'cause you never will." He said then shut the door.

 

He walked alone then went to the central park, crying alone in the middle of the night.

 

"Wu Cian.." He sniffed. (A/N: That's his sister. She's a fictional character, so she's not real.)

 

"Wu Faaan~ Look at me! I'm playing with snow!" Wu Cian running around then suddenly tripped on the snow.

 

Kris smiled and giggled softly.

 

"Wu Fan! Look! I made a snowman!"

 

"That's great Cian.." He messed her hair.

 

"Heeey my hair!"

 

"Silly girl."

 

Then her sister saw a young boy playing with her ball, the ball rolled in the middle of the road. The boy tried to catch it but Wu Cian ran and get it for the young boy...

 

*CRASH!*

 

"WU CIAN!" Kris shouted.

 

"She's trying to help the young boy..." Kris started to cry again.

 

"You are a disgrace! Why did you let her be killed!?!!"

 

"I... Couldn't protect Wu Cian.." He mumbled.

 

"I love you Wu Yi Fan! I will always be." The little girl said.

 

"I love you too, Wu Yi Cian." He said then stood up. He went to the airport, bought the tickets and immediately flew off...

 

... To China.

 

"Flight 91192, arrival in China."

 

Kris went down and walked somewhere. A place where he knew.

 

As he was walking to the streets of China, there were few people walking. He went to the temple where he usually pray with his family before.

 

He knelt. "God, if You were there.. Please take care of my Wu Yi Cian..."

 

He stood up and as he turned around, a guy stumbled on the ground. The guy's head was bleeding.

 

Kris' sister suddenly flashed on his memory. 'No...'

 

Kris immediately ran to the guy. "Hey are you--- 你無事啊嗎?(Are you okay?)

 

"It's just a minor injury.. I just collapsed.. I-I'm sorry." He said in Chinese. (A/N: They are speaking Chinese now.)

 

"Let me heal your wound." Kris said and took out his medical kit, he was trained to this situations. After he bandaged the unkown guy they both sat on the bench inside the temple.

 

"I see you were from overseas?" The guy said glancing at the luggages beside Kris.

 

"I'm really here to pray. I'm not going to live here."

 

"Really? Well, I was planning to leave here to."

 

"Why?"

 

"I lost to a wushu fight and my daddy was disappointed, he punished me. That's why I got these wounds. After that I secretly left my home. And.. I don't know where to go." The guy sniffed.

 

"You can come with me."

 

"Really?"

 

"I'm Wu Yi Fan. You can call me Kris."

 

"H-Huang Zi Tao.. Tao for short."

 

"How old are you?"

 

"14.."

 

"I see, I'm older than you."

 

"Gegeeeee!" (A/N: Older brother in Chinese) He jump hugged Kris. "So where are we going?"

 

"Oh, I thought you were scary. You're really adorable.." He continued. "I guess we're going to Korea."

 

"Are you rich or something gege?"

 

"I guess, since my Mom was a CEO of a huge company in Canada. I took 3 credit cards, but I own it, I just don't use it."

 

"Cooooooooooool~"

 

"We're leaving now."