Peculiar Girl

Peculiar Girl

Sehun's POV:

 

I entered the school with great dissatisfaction, it's first day. And another year of ocean of girls flooding us, EXO. Squeals, and screams are all we receive almost everyday. Geez, don't those girls get tired?

 

I found my classroom and I belong to Class A, and I'm already a junior highschool-er. I was here since freshmen. I know this place too well, whenever I want to hide with those bunch of girls or want to take a rest and be alone.. There's a garden right at the edge of the school, only premium rich student like me and EXO can go there.

 

I entered the room and I already received alot of screams and squeals from the girls.. Oh boo-hoo lucky them I'm their classmate.. I ignored them and started to find my seat at the corner of the classroom. I always sit at the corner so that whenever there's a boring subject, I just simply sleep.

 

The school bell rang that means school is going to start. The teacher went inside and she introduced herself.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo *bows* Kim Jiyeon ibnida and I'm going to be your class adviser." She continued "Well now since you are all old students here. There's a transfer student I would like to introduce to you."

 

Then a girl enters the classroom.. She's pretty cute. A bit of long hair, about the length of your shoulder, red hair, milky white pale skin, smooth legs, pretty lips.. I went back to reality and realized that I've been staring at her from top to bottom.

 

"Annyeong haseyo *bows* my name is Hwang Tiffany." she said. Woah, her voice is pretty deep and mature. Somewhat I get a strange feeling that she's scary and tough.

 

"Okay... Tiffany, you can sit right there." The teacher said gestured and pointed at my direction. Right.. No one sits beside me 'cause they said I have cold aura, like my eyes have killing intents.. Aish.. I don't like it.

 

That girl walked towards my direction and sat down. Weirdly, she's so quiet not even glancing or having interest in me. I even felt a slight chill on my spine like she is a scary person.

 

Time passed and I waited patiently for dismissal. I even had to stare at that girl. I don't know, but I think I have a bit of interest in her 'cause she's really strange, and I want to know her. But I don't seem to have guts to talk to her due to her cold aura.

 

The school bell rang and several students came out. I glanced at Tiffany's place, and she's already gone. *sigh* Why am I even bothered by that peculiar girl.

 

I went out from my classroom to look for my hyungs. And there, they are waiting for me at the gate.

 

"Sehunnie!" shouted by Luhan and requesting a hug. But I didn't respond to his request instead I just nodded and waved at him. "Something's bothering you am I right?" Luhan asked, he knows me too well.

 

"Mind if you share it to us?" Kai said as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

 

"Fine.. Fine..." I said as we began walking to our dorm. Yes, we all live together for a longtime.

 

I explained what's bothering me and they seem to be interested.. A bit. "I heard about her." Kris said "I'll tell you, she is one scary person. Once, she beat up a guy and that guy got serious bleeding. If I were you, never get close to her."

 

"What did that man do?" D.O said.

 

"I think that man is taking advantage to that girl.. But.. He just made his biggest mistake. Heh~ That's what I know about her.." Kris said.

 

She's really interesting, she's no ordinary girl. But Kris' warning doesn't stop me from trying to talk to her..

 


 

Author's Note: First chappy! Yaay.

I hope you guys enjoy :DD