Practice

Peculiar Girl

Thanks luluasdjkl! I love the poster!!! Saranghae~ XDDD Anyways exams is right in the corner and I need to review, but for now... XD Many things will happen when more chapters come in.


 

Sehun's POV:

Finally it's Friday! I miss ahjumma, I miss my coffee, I miss Tif-- Err.. Nevermind.

 

Anyways we're already preparing for the upcoming school jam next month and we need to work hard for it. I wonder what are we going to dance... I hope I can dance with Tiff---. Aish what's with me today? Tiffany.. Tiffany kept appearing in my mind!

 

(A/N: Because you like her.)

 

Ani.

 

(A/N: You are.)

 

"ANIYO!"

 

"What's with the noise Sehun-ah~." Luhan said switching his position in his bed. I didn't answered him and I just took a bath.

 

...

 

I finished taking a bath and eating breakfast along with Luhan and my hyungs. I went upstairs to see Tiffany, but she's gone. Maybe she already went to school before I woke up ._. What's she up to...

 

"It's been a while since we all ate together like this." Kris crossed his arms.

 

"The thing is we're not complete." Luhan said and lowered his head.

 

"Anytime Lay will comeback."

 

"How 'bout *whispers* Tiffany?" Xiumin asked.

 

"Beats me. I guess we better tell Lay before he'll come back." Kris said. My eyes twitched and I answered.

 

"No.. Let Lay no nothing that Tiffany's here."

 

Hyungs' eyes were on me wondering why I said that.

 

"Well.. I-I just want to see Tiffany and Lay deal with their situation." I said.

 

"I agree with Sehun hyung!" Tao said.

 

My eyes widened when Tao said hyung to me. "Hyung, I'm not your hyung." I said.

 

"I look like the maknae though. Bbui--" Tao started to aegyo but Baekhyun stopped him, nice one.

 

"Tao.. Let's go to school now.. Alright?" Baekhyun smiled and Tao nodded.

 

*FASTFORWARD*

 

Me, Kai, Luhan, Tao are on the way to the dance room. Then we bumped to Chanyeol bringing a camera?

 

"Hyung, what're you doing with that?" Tao said "Isn't that the camera from the dance room?"

 

"U-uhh.. N-- I mean yes.. I borrowed it so I- I can present it to my class. Hehe~" Chanyeol said. I feel something suspicious. "I gotta go~~ BYE!!!" He ran and disappeared.

 

"What was.. that.." Kai said.

 

"Pretty obvious that he's going to do something with that camera from the dance room." Luhan said, wise thinking.

 

Anyways, we went inside and almost all the members are there. I think we came a bit late.

 

"You guys are 2 minutes late." BoA sunbae said. We bowed, greeted her and sat on the floor of the dance room.

 

"Okay..." BoA clapped to call our attention. "Listen to this song..." She said and played a music on the radio. (HERE)

 

As we listen to the song quietly and knock heard from the door.. It was Tiffany. Uh oh~ She's late.

 

"Where have you been?" BoA said crossing her arms.

 

"I'm very sorry sunbae-nim." She bowed and sat immediately on the floor beside me. Oh~ Wise thinking Tiffany, you sat beside me.. Oh~~ XD

 

"Where have you been?" I whispered to her but she didn't answered. Sort of.. Really ignoring me. Oh well I better listen to this song anyways.

 

"We will use this song as our entrance performance. And from the sound of it, we meant that we will dance in pairs." BoA said. Eunhyuk walked forward to BoA. Then Donghae and Yoona.

 

"Watch and learn.." Eunhyuk said.

 

The song played and they dance gracefully and passionately to the song. BoA and Eunhyuk sunbae really good for each other, they both love dancing.

 

Minutes later they finished dancing and then the next song played. Taemin led the dance.. I glanced at Kai and he's focusing at him, only him. I ship them XD Oh dun worry I ship KaiSoo too.

 

Our exit performance is Maxstep danced by Kai, Eunhyuk and Taemin. It's an awesome song choreographed by the legend Greg Hwang.

 

*FASTFORWARD*

 

No One's POV:

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"Well.. We're gonna dance as pairs though." BoA said as she handed the camera to Chanyeol.

 

"That's good sunbaenim. Then make Sehun and SooJung partners.."

 

"That's escalated quickly." Eunhyuk said.

 

"Because they are so good together~." Chaneyol said adorably.

 

Chanyeol bowed and ran outside from the classroom.

 

'I'm gonna save this from my laptop and show this to the members. Kkkk~ Time to make chemistry.' Chanyeol thought.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

Everyone stood up from their places and picked their partners.

 

"Um.. Sehun and Tiffany?" BoA called out the two. The two twitched their face to BoA. "Can I request that.. you two could be partners for our performance? It's nice to see you guys auditioned yesterday. I think it's a good idea that you two will be partners.."

 

BoA winked at Eunhyuk secretly, while Hyuk gave her thumbs up. At the edge of the door outside the dance room a creeping man, peeping through the door. It's Chanyeol.

 

"Kehee. Perfect, I have to thank sunbaenims about this.. When the two compounds developed, that's the time I'll . And I'm gonna need Xiumin's help. *giggles* I knew they will fit for each other, I know Sehun will make SooJung happy. I just know it." Chanyeol said as he peeps again through the doors.

 

"What're you doing Channie?" Baekhyun poked Chanyeol's back and that made him jumped from getting surprised.

 

"O-oh~ Just watching them practicing." Chanyeol smiled and scratched his head.

 

"Don't tell me you're really planning something between Tiffany and Sehun?"

 

"Oh yes Baekhyunnie.. I am..."


 

Sorry for my grammar mistakes of mispelled words.

I'm not perfect T_T XD

Boring chapter eh?

I wasn't into it though. XD

But I'll try improving writing fanfiction

in a narrative way.

Bare with my mistakes ^_^"