Midnight Winter

Peculiar Girl

It was 12AM already and Tiffany still didn't sleep, her eyes won't shut. She's not so sure about herself, rather worried or excited. Excited because it's School Jam, worried because of Krystal's whereabouts.

 

Tiffany sighed in slight frustration, she went out silently and climbed down to get some ice coffee that Xiumin bought yesterday. As she was about to open the fridge, someone else came to the kitchen. She gasped as the guy was behind him.

 

"Oh... Uh.. I'm so sorry.. Erm.. Tiffany? Oh my God, I'm so so sorry!" Tiffany narrowed her eyes through the darkness and finally recognized that someone.

 

"Oh... Luhan?"

 

"Hehe, I was about to open the fridge. My eyes were shut, I didn't see you were infront of me." Luhan said.

 

3 minutes awkward silence... They are just standing there, don't know what to do. The fact that Tiffany has been living with 11 guys in one dorm for almost 2 months and only Sehun is the one closest to her, so as Tao, and Kris is still a mystery to her.. Tiffany felt a bit awkward and uneasy because she's just beside Luhan, she's still uncertain of who he is..

 

"So uh... I know this may be awkward but... We can't stay like this right?" Luhan looked at Tiffany. She nodded.

 

"How about... A trip.. Outside? Y-you know.. Walk around until we get drowzy? Or.. We drink coffee?" Luhan smiled a bit awkwardly.

 

"S-sure.."

 

"So.."

 

"I-I'll go get my... Coat. Yeah, right." Tiffany dashed silently upstairs. While Luhan just picked a random coat lying on their sofa. Must be Chen's coat, he thought. Chen's been busy going outside everyday after school and goes home 9PM or 10PM. Luhan was unsure with what's Chen is been doing for the past days. But he predicted that he has an appointment? Maybe..

 

Tiffany got down wearing a simple thin jacket. Luhan was a bit worried.

 

"It's freezing outside, are you sure you want to get out just by wearing that?"

 

"I'm fine with this weather... I'm used to it." Tiffany said, flashes of the past were shown in her memory again.

 

I really need to find you... She thought

 


 

I'm BACK! :))