Winter

Peculiar Girl

"That's Polaris."

 

"..."

 

"I hope you'll find happiness soon. Just follow the star when you're lost."

 

*******

 

Sehun's POV:

 

*Gasp* That's my handkerchief! How?! Oh.. Don't tell me..

 

Don't tell me she's the girl I met at the park few years ago. It can't be... That's impossible. Stay cool Sehun, you're not really sure that that is my handkerchief I gave to a certain girl few years ago.

 

"That's a nice handky.. Where'd you get it?" I asked so that I could confirm.

 

"This.." She lift the handkerchief to her face. "Someone gave this to me last few years ago. He gave me this, at this place.. At this season."

 

I gasped again, so it was her. Should I let her know that it's my handkerchief? No, I can't. Not now.

 

"Oh.. What did he do?" I continued the conversation.

 

"He wiped my tears. I can't remember who he was, I regret that I didn't recognize his face.. I wanna know who he was, I want to find him. He's the reason I came here."

 

"Well, whoever he is. He must be nearby.." I said. No, he's just infront of you SooJung...

 

Then suddenly a tinnie tiny white dot dropped on my hand, several of them falling down from the sky.. I-it's snowing.

 

"Winter.. Always my favorite season..." She said as she breathe out air from and smoke for coldness coming out from it.

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"Cold.. Always peaceful..."

 

"I think we should head back now." I said "It's getting late."

 

"No... Winter just started, I wanted to stay.. It's peaceful."

 

"Then I'll stay too."

 

I sat on the swing next to Tiffany and started swinging it. It sure is cold... We stayed there for hours almost staring blankly at the sky..

 

"You know.. That guy who gave me this handkerchief kept appearing on my dreams.." She started talking. *gasp* She's dreaming about me.

 

"He always said in my dreams that sooner or later we'll meet again.."

 

We're always meeting each other everyday.

 

"He said that I shouldn't be sad... *sniff*"

 

Well, you really shouldn't be.. You're crying again..

 

"He said tha--"

 

"Stop talking." I said and pulled her to me and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Then hugged her tightly.

 

"Don't worry, I'll promise we'll find that guy you're looking for."

 

I patted her head and let her head bury onto my chest. We stayed there for a while, after that we headed home.

 

We went inside the dorm and all my hyungs are already sleeping. The dorm was quiet obviously, before we entered our separate rooms I glanced at her to get inside first.

 

She looked back then I smiled. She opened the door and went inside..

 

Kris' POV:

 

I was at the kitchen, washing my mug cause I just drank my coffee then I heard a click of the door. I suddenly hid beside the kitchen entrance, the dorm was a bit dark though so they cannot see me. I peek through. It was SooJung and Sehun that went inside.

 

Why are they so late? SooJung must be observing the winter, I know she likes winter. And every winter she goes at the park and ride the swing. I wonder what happened between the two of them.

 

I might as well make a move from now on.


 

Oh nooo~

What will Kris do?

What will he do to Tiffany?

Find out soon!

 

Btw, EXO will be coming here this coming Jan. 2013

aAskljLAKsdjsajhdakshdkasjhd FILIPINOEXOTICS CHYEAHHAHAHA 8DD I'm excited

But I'm not sure if I can go. XD

I also heard that SHINee will hold a concert here in PH this 2013.

So I better save money and save the rest for the last!

Fighting!