The Day Before School Jam

Peculiar Girl

BoA discussed all the plans and durations about their dance because their club is the main highlight of the program. Which is written by Taemin for their club only.

 

"Okay, so the plan is this. The school jam is only about us, it's Glee Club and the Performing Arts. First BoA-nim and Eunhyuk hyung will start off the intro dance then 'Only One' will play then the chosen partners will dance until the end of the song. That's our first number, Glee Club comes next. After that SM The Performance; Donghae, Kai, Minho, Eunhyuk, Yunho sunbae, and me will dance. After that, the Theatre Club will perform. Lastly, Younique Unit; Hyoyeon, Kai, Me, Eunhyuk, Henry and Luhan will finish the performance." Taemin sighed heavily "How's that?"

 

"That's great!" Eunhyuk clapped.

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

The meeting was finished, BoA-nim assigned me, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Sulli were assigned to clean the practice room. Sunny and Tao were already gone, I guess Sunny dragged Tao out for a date or something.

 

"You think Tao likes Sunny?" Chanyeol asked out of the blue while he's dusting off the trophy stand.

 

"Beats me, they've been so close together since they met." Sehun answered.

 

"You ready, Unnie?" Sulli said, I nodded. We both slouched, both holding a piece of cloth for mopping the floor.

 

"Joonbi... SHIJA!" Sulli began running while scrubbing the floor, I followed along. More like racing.

 

"Yah, stop that! You guys are like kids!" Chanyeol stomped and almost slipped. "W-wooah! That was close."

 

"Bwahahaaha!" Sehun laughed as he dusting off the windows.

 

*FASTFORWARD*

 

We're dismissed and we parted ways, me and Sehun walked around the school. It's almost 5pm.

 

"Hey, remember our deal right?" Sehun asked. My eyes widened and my body went stiff, I remembered.. I agreed to be Sehun's girlfriend for a month.

 

I nodded.

 

"I'm sorry for putting you into this. I'm expecting Krystal will make a move anytime.."

 

"I don't mind. I can deal with it."

 

Suddenly a warm hand wraps around my shoulders.

 

"So.. A boyfriend do this to his girlfriend right?"

 

"Ugh not now."

 

"Well, well, well.. Look what we have here.." A girl from the stage shouted. It's Krystal.

 

"What now.." Sehun sighed.

 

"Sehun.. Is she really your girlfriend?"

 

"Yeah, why?"

 

"Oh nothing.. But tell her that she better be ready." She winked.


 

Short chappie ; ~;