Operation: Prank Sehun

Peculiar Girl

December 19...

 

"Uh, Sehun.. You might want to wake up." Luhan gently patted Sehun's shoulder so that Tiffany won't wake up. Sehun yawned and opened his eyes.

 

"Uh? Why?" asked Sehun.

 

Luhan pointed at the person beside Sehun and a grin plastered in his face. Luhan whispered to Sehun "Scored."

 

Sehun figured that he's been sleeping with Tiffany while hugging her from her back. The position was awkward. Sehun's heart was beating fast. "H-h-h-hyung.."

 

"Calm down, let's get out here before they catch you hugging her like that." and that Sehun got his feet up and glanced at her before getting out. He grabbed a quilt and wrapped her so she could stay warm.

 

They got out and the calm sun among the winter shone, D.O was busy preparing breakfast.

 

"Sehun-ah, cook the bacons while I make toast okay?" D.O ordered. He nodded and cooked the bacons

 

"BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BAEKHYUN BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON!" Chanyeol jumps energetically. Baekhyun-- I mean bacon is his favorite after all.

 

***********

 

Whilst Sehun is busy cooking dozens of bacons...

 

"Shall we prank Sehun tonight?" Chen requested. Luhan's eyes beamed out as he heard him mentioning 'prank'

 

Luhan jumped "Sure sure sure, what's the plan?"

 

"Operation: Scare Sehun" Chen pointed his finger upward. "Since he's not scared of horror movies, let's try scaring him by having a game called 'stroll in the dark'"

 

"Pretty good idea." Baekhyun said.

 

"We'll have Tiffany as a decoy."

 

"I really admire you right now Chen." Luhan's face creeps out the group.

 

Suho immediately ran to them "Oh ooh~ Can I join?"

 

Tao "C-count me out!"

 

***********

 

"Psst!"

 

Tiffany twitched.

 

"Psst! Tiffany-ssi come here!" Tiffany saw Luhan signalling her to go to him. So she walked to him.

 

"What?"
 

"We're having a game, all of us are involved by pair. And we're actually pranking Sehun. We need to scare him, so we need you as a distraction. So both of you shall be partners and lead him to where we are placed okay?" Luhan said quickly like a rabbit breathing by its nose. Tiffany nodded then Luhan gave the mechanics of the game and the plan.

 

Night fell, the group were assembled together between the bonfire.

 

"... And Tiffany-Sehun shall be partners." Xiumin pointed.

 

"Why am I partnered with this crybaby?" Kris complained.

 

Chen laughed "Please, both of you are scaredycats. Kris looked away.

 

"Hyung! *&%^#&*rubbish Korean*#@ Gege! Bugs! I hate bugs!" Tao said as he clutched tightly onto Kris.

 

"Get off me!" Kris said shaking Tao off from him. As the matter of fact, stick to me and don't ing let go Tao.

 

Chanyeol jumping in excitement while holding Baekhyun's hand. "C'mon c'mon! Let's start already!" Whilst that they are not scared because the game was completely set up for Sehun.

 

Baekhyun" Ah jinjja. It's really dark~ kkaebsong.. OK READY START GO!" He signalled the game and each pair hold hands. Except for Tiffany and Sehun who hasn't start walking.

 

"C'mon?" Tiffany signalled but Sehun was staring darkly at the woods. "Are you scared?" She said and let out a grin."

 

"I'm not!" He answered and grabbed her hands. They started walking with their lamps.

 

Their hands were intertwined together instead of a regalor holding hands. She blushed slightly and liked the feeling of her hands being held by a sweet man. But she noticed that his palms are sweating, she let out a chuckle. "You're hands are sweating, are you nervous or something?"

 

"No I'm not, it's just too cold." Sehun looked away.

 

Tiffany began running "C'mon let's go here, I could hear them running."

 

"AH! AH! NO! JINJJA-WAAAAH! KKAEBFCKINGSONG!" Baekhyun let out a cry.

 

"Wh-what's going on??" Sehun looked at the direction where Baekhyun screamed.

 

"I dunnu, let's go there!"

 

"You're not even scared?"

 

"Why would I be scared?" Tiffany smiled as she dragged Sehun. The truth is Baekhyun was just randomly screaming just to scare the maknae.

 

Suho, Chen and Luhan were the ones who will scare the maknae by wearing masks. They hid behind bushes and behind trees as they heard footsteps from Sehun and Tiffany.

 

"H-huh? Where's Baekhyun?" Sehun looked to and from.

 

Tiffany glanced at her left and noticed Luhan was behind the tree just meters away. "Hey, let's go over there. I think I see shadows at the bonfire pit."

 

"They're done already!?"

 

"Gege!!! &^@$%*gibberish Korean again*^%)@#" Tao screamed and ran past past Sehun and Tiffany.

 

"YAH YAAAH!" Kris let out a scream and was running after Tao. "It's just a bug!!!"

 

Whoosh, and they're gone.

 

"What's going on?!" Sehun said. She dragged him again atthe direction where Luhan was hidden.

 

...

 

...

 

"Why are you quiet sudden--"

 

"RUUUUUUAHHHHH!!!!" Luhan came out behind the tree wearing a bloody faced mask with eyes popped out.

 

"UH NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPENOPENOPENOPE." Sehun dashed with Tiffany away from Luhan who was laughing behind them.

 

"OooOOOoooooooH." Suho came out behind the bush and grabbed Sehun's leg. But Sehun fought back and stepped on Suho's hands. "AAW!!! THAT HURTS SEHUN!"

 

"Wait.. What the..."

 

*******

 

Luhan who was laughing behind and got teared up. He suddenly felt a cold air behind him.

 

"Hahaahah ha ha haha ha.. Who's there?" Luhan asked and looked behind which there's no one. Then he faced infront only to encounter Chen wearing a mask that looks like Emily Rose from Exorcism.

 

"NOPE! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAHK!!!! DYO-AH DYO-YAH!" Luhan ran rapidly back to the camp.

 

*********

 

"This was a prank!? You were behind to Tiffany? No wonder you're not scared. How dare you guys? What hav I done wrong?" Sehun faked cry.

 

"That's for talking informly to us."

 

"Oh~ here comes Luhan." Kai said. Luhan tripped over a rock which made the group cracked in laughter. "Look who's a scaredy cat." Kai laughed loudly.

 

"No bubble tea for all of you this Friday." Sehun demanded.

 

"WHAAAAAT.. YEHE--NO!!!" They chorused.