Partners

Peculiar Girl

How's my second poster? Hehehe~ Look who's joining the main characters.. KRIS! XD The god. LMAO He's totally ruining my bias list, but Sehun will be forever my #1 bias XD Comments needed if you have any suggestions and questions.


 

"You like dancing?"

"Yeah."

"I love dancing too."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Can you teach me?"

"Sure.. Stand u--"

 

*blank*

 

"Where am I... What.. is... This place, the park.. Where I... cried.. When we broke up.."

 

"Are you crying?" He said. "Let me see your face." He said and wiped my tears with his handkerchief.

 

"Take it, as a memory of me." He said and stood up ready to leave.

 

"Wait, where are you going?" I said.

 

"I don't know.. But I know we'll see again."

 

"Who are you?"

 

**********

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

Partnering with Sehun is the best option since he's the only person I slightly trust for now. But I decided to not to talk for a while, I'm still having deep thoughts about the man who gave me that handkerchief..

 

"Hello?..." ... "Tiffany..."

 

I shook my head as Sehun waved his hand infront of my face.

 

"So... We're partners?" He asked. I nodded slightly.

 

"Here's the first step..." BoA sonsaengnim said as she demonstates the steps along with her partner Eunhyuk. We followed what she said. At first it was awkward but the dance is awesome just like I want..

 

"Not grab your girl partner close to each other's chest and stare for about 3 seconds and then the girl will move backwards."

 

Sehun's POV:

 

The choreography is a bit risky since the song is a bit melodic. It's a fun and fast dance but it's a bit.. Romantic.

 

I looked at Tiffany with a is-it-okay-to-move-closer-to-your-face. She ignored it and slowly moving closer and I followed along. She placed her hands on my chest and looked directly to my eyes. She trembled a bit but she stopped as I looked back at her smiling

 

"1..."

 

"2..."

 

Oh c'mon sunbaenim, count faster I'm getting uncomfortable.

 

"3.."

 

She immediately pushed his hand off my chest and I sighed.

 

*FASTFORWARD*

 

"5.. 4, 3, 2, 1.." BoA clapped along the beat of the number she's counting the music stopped and that means we done it.. We completed the dance!

 

"You guys are fast-learners!" Eunhyuk said "BoA's really a good teacher eh?" He tried to put his arms around BoA but BoA turned around making Eunhyuk fell on the ground.

 

"Typical BoA, pssh." Eunhyuk stood up. She giggled.

 

"Well done guys.. You are now dismissed."

 

We all got out from the dance room and headed home. I looked at Tiffany and for a while, she's been clueless and thoughtless for a while but did a splendid job a while ago. What is she thinking right now?

 

Suddenly Tiffany went sideways separating from us. Where is she going?

 

"Noona where are you going?" Tao shouted.

 

Tiffany didn't answered instead she just waved.

 

"Why are you calling her noona?" Kai said.

 

"Because I want to." Tao stuck his tongue out. "Anyways, Sehun-ah you're so lucky to be partners with noona~" He frowned.

 

"Lucky? How come?" I asked.

 

"Well............................ I- I like her."

 

"BWO??" We all chorused.


 

-CLIFFHANGER-

:))))))))))))))))