Hidden Voice

Peculiar Girl

First day of School Jam was going smooth, thanks to the student council head Wu Yi Fan also known as Kris. He prepared every details of the program, activities and even assigned every people to do this and that.

 

It's almost mid-December and the weather turns to be colder and colder, students wore their winter uniforms and their unique ear muffs, scarfs and mittens or gloves.

 

Tiffany and the rest of EXO except Suho and Kris were on their way to school... They're all walking towards school with their bags full of outfits and other things in it.

 

"Do you have to bring all of it hyung?" Kai asked.

 

"I have to, I'm going to take care of you all so I brought snacks, first-aid kit, extra clothes and towels.. And also--" D.O was cutted by Chen.

 

"You care for us too much.." 

 

*FASTFORWARD*

 

The program went fast and smooth, Theatre Club performed a short musical along with the Glee Club starring Key, Kyuhyun and Sunny.

 

After that two rock bands performed a collaboration, they were FT Island and CN Blue. Tiffany and Hyoyeon squealed as they saw Hongki and Yonghwa battling their voices together. Sehun never saw Tiffany like that until now..

 

Halftime of the show and it's breaktime... All students were busy eating and roaming around the campus...

 

Sowoneul marhaebwa~

 

The SONG began to play. Sehun and his gang ran between the school campus ground and began dancing. (A/N: The video is from the Filipino EXOtics who mobbed a certain mall to promote something about the concert Dream KPOP Fantasy Concert. Imagine it was them.)

 

BoA ran up the stage and screamed "Introducing... PERFORMING ARTS FLASH MOB!". After that she jumped on the ground and joined in the dance.

 

After the performance they all walked out like nothing happened, they crowd who watched went wild and applauded really loud. Soon the second song started and all of the members joined in.

 

Kai exhaled "Hauuf! First performance, and I'm getting fired up!"

 

"Don't tire yourself too much." Xiumin said.

 

"By the way, I was really surprised that Kris hyung can dance this good. Although he's always inside the student council office." D.O said wiping his sweats.

 

Kris looked up "I want to do something for a living."

 

"Really!? Kris hyung, are you... Do you have a fever?" Luhan ran over to Kris and checked if he really has fever.

 

"C'mon Luhan.."

 

"What's up with you today?" Suho asked.

 

"What's up with you too?" Kris returned the question.

 

Suho rolled his eyes trying to find an answer "I-I don't know, it... It just came up to my mind to join."

 

"Same."

 

"Sheesh."

 

Everyone took a break and waited for the Glee Club's performance. Until...

 

Someone burst in the door trying to catch his breath, he exhaled and turned his head up. It was Yesung who ran inside the Dance Room.

 

"What's up?" BoA asked.

 

"We... We need a singer." Yesung still catching his breath "Jieun is sick."

 

"IU is sick!?" BoA's eyes widened.

 

"No need to explain. Right.Now.I.Need.Someone.Who.Can.Sing!" He said almost jumping out.

 

"Calm down Yesung hyung! We'll think about this." Eunhyuk said signalling him to come in.

 

"Easy for you to say!" Yesung frowned.

 

"So, any volunteers?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

D.O, Chen, Baekhyun and Luhan already left because they're already a member of Glee. The main thing is they need a girl who can sing.

 

"Girls... Any of you? Raise your hands." Donghae said.

 

Unfortunately no one had the courage to raise their hands. It's obvious that they can't sing. Suddenly someone raised her hand slowly and shyly.

 

"Who are you?" Yesung asked.

 

Everyone looked back and gave attention to the one who raised her hand.

 

Sehun gasped "Are you serious??"

 

She nodded slowly and stood up.

 

"C-can you sing?" Sehun asked.

 

"I can't let their club to get embarassed." She said and made a small smile.

 

"Tiffany..."

 

*********

 

"Thank you D.O and Baekhyun-ssi for a wonderful performance!" Heechul, the MC said. "Now for the next performance..." He looked at the paper "Um.. It seems that Jieun is sick and someone's going to replace her for today's performance! I wonder who it is? Let's find out! Music start!" He said energetically.

 

A girl with her reddish blonde hair came out with her long sleeved polo shirt that belonged to Sehun and she's still wearing her skinny pants from a while ago dance performance.

 

The music started to PLAY.

 

She started singing with deep thoughts and meaning, she sang passionately.

 

"Who is she?"

 

"Isn't she a member of Performing Arts?"

 

"She's the one who's with that Sehun guy right?"

 

"That weird girl with a weird guy?"

 

"I got to admit, she's better."

 

"I still like Jieun noona!"

 

"I never expected that she could sing and dance too. She's amazing!"

 

Whispers from people were heard by Sehun, but soon covered his face with his hoodie as soon as he heard his name. He continued on watching her sing, all he could hear now is her voice.

 

I didn't know she has this great voice, plus the song is very deep and dramatic. Is this about Lay hyung? He thought. Pabo, it is about Lay hyung.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

I looked at her with pity and sorrow, all I could see in her is suffering. Why is she so kind despite she's really in deep burden? I realized she's been smiling all the time to hide her real feelings... Did I force her to smile? Did I? How stupid of me.

 

I'm really inlove with her...

 

I wanted to go up there and hug her, comfort her. I looked at her again and she's starting to tear up. I couldn't control myself...

 

I pushed people infront of me and ran towards her. She's about to finish the song, she dropped and mic. Luckily I was there to catch her before she could fall.

 

She's still in concious.

 

"Did I do good?" Tiffany asked and smiles.

 

"Y-you did."

 

Unexpectedly, I heard a clap from a far. I glanced at it and it was BoA who applauded, Eunhyuk followed and the rest of my friends.. Then all people followed.

 

"Hear that?" I said smiling. I almost teared up but I quickly restrained it.

 

"I don't hear anything.."

 

"Huh?"

 

"All I could hear and see is you. Thank you." She smiled and then she out.