Behind The Disappearance of Happiness

Peculiar Girl

I'll make this a little short and fast. 'Cause I suppose to double update but Dad scolded me. I need comments to my dear readers! XD


 

Tiffany's POV:

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

I was Freshman and things are the same, I have no friends.. Not a single one, I wander myself around alone. Sometimes I get bullied, but I don't want to fight back, I can't... I just can't.. Not yet... My Dad was still abusing me, but I can still fight back..

 

Every after classes I always wait for the other students to leave the school so that I can be alone. Alone..

 

Sometimes I cry.. Or just plainly staring at the ground thinking clueless things.. Clueless future.. Clueless dreams.

 

What is my dream? Dance.. Dance.. Only dancing is my passion, but I have no confidence in joining in other clubs. *sigh* I hate being stared by many creepy people. It's because I'm ugly.

 

Ugly. I don't usually prep myself like that of those annoying girls doing make-up or so.

 

"Hello? Why are you alone? And why are you crouched like that?"

 

"Get away.." I said as I sniffed and wiped my tears.

 

"C'mon get up. Crouching is not good for pretty girls like you." The guys said as he patted my head. My tembling stopped and looked at him then he smiled.

 

"Hi.. I'm Zhang Yixing.."

 

After he introduced he lead me to his home, where he took care of me for 3 days. After that our friendship got stronger, yes I accepted him as my friend. I kind of like him that time, he's my... First friend.

 

After few months...

 

"Merry Christmas Tiffany!" Yixing hugged me from behind and dragged me somewhere.

 

"W-where are you taking me?"

 

"I have something to show you but I don't want anyone to see it." He pulled me to a certain school garden. We paused there to catch air.

 

"*pant* Now what...." I said. "Where's the something you're going to show me?"

 

"It's a gift."

 

"Then where is it?"

 

"Right here." He said and his face turned serious.

 

"What here? I can't see anything." I said getting confused at him.

 

"You're really naive.." He took a step closer to me.

 

"W-wha--" He cutted me, his one hand grabbed my hand and he held it tight and his other hond on the side of my face. His face went closer to mine.. And I slowly closed my eyes. And there... We kissed, just a gentle kiss. After few seconds he released the kiss and started talking.

 

"Will... You be.. My girlfriend?"

 

"Ew.. Your gibberish Korean again." I said and mocked at him. "It's a.... Yes."

 

Yixing smiled widely and tightly hugged me. "I promise I'll protect you.. I promise I will make you happy.." He said. Those beautiful words are so precious.. Precious to me.

 

"Don't ever break that promise..." I said and hugged him back.

 

*FASTFORWARD*

 

We've been together for 10 months and all seems well until..

 

"Yixing..." I said as I saw him with another girl in the cafe.. The Cafe Latte.

 

"Who is she oppa? She looks ugly." The girl said and she pulled Yixing's face.

 

"Ti-.. Tiffany it's not what you think..." Yixing said. My tears started to fall out once again, I never thought I would be happy with him... But.. He ruined it.. He made my life worse.

 

"Thank you Yixing for making me happy.. " I sniffed "And now.. Thanks for making it worse.." I left.. I ran... I ran away from him. I didn't know what happened after that, I left him but the memory was still intact in my heart and in my mind.

 

I ran at the park where no one will bother me.. (A/N: This is the park where Sehun assissted Tiffany for bringing her luggages and other things back in Chapter 2) I cried... Alot, I spent my time there being alone in the swing, staring at the sky, slouching or crouching again.

 

"Why would a girl be alone at this time?" I didn't bother to look at him.

 

"Y-you're crying?" He said. I didn't respond.

 

"Don't cover you beautiful face. Don't cry 'cause it makes you ugly, y'know." He said. I heard those words again. I didn't bother to look up but I hugged him.

 

"Take my handkerchief.." He said. "Even though I don't know a thing about you.. I bet you're heartbroken. Whoever that guy was don't deserve you." He said and lift my face.

 

"Now smile.." He said.. I tried to but it was too hard, I cried again. "Stubborn girl." He lift both sides of my cheeks so that I look like I smiled.

 

"You look prettier when you smile..." The unknown guy said and started walking away. I forgot to return the handkerchief to him, I forgot to ask him who he was, I forgot what he looks like.. I forgot..

 

After that I immediately finished my Sophomore year and transfered to another school.. And there starts my present story...


 

Guys, don't expect the unknown guy would be someone we know really well. XD

Well.. Guess who then... XD