Kris's Boundaries

Peculiar Girl

A/N: So after I watched EXO-eh Shutaym. I never been serious in writing my stories, and here comes another big change. Kris, was once thought a cold-hearted freak. But I'll never see Kris the same way EVER again.


 

December 23, 2 days before Christmas...

 

"Luhan-ssi--"

 

"I said drop the honorifics right?" Luhan said.

 

"Uhh. Luhan.. Are you done reading the book I bought you?" Tiffany asked.

 

Luhan eyes twitched "Oh the book-" He ran upstairs to grab the book and ran down again. "Yeah, I'm done. The story is awesome but the genre of the story seem to fit for you girls only hehe." He returned the book to Tiffany.

 

"I'm just going to borrow it.." Tiffany smiled.

 

Luhan smiled back. It's really pleasant to see Tiffany smile...

 

Baekhyun ran downstairs wearing thick jacket and a scarf. "Are you guys ready? Sorry I'm late."

 

They all nodded and went out to go shopping. It's Baekhyun, Kris and Tao's favorite past time.. Since Christmas Day is coming they are all required to buy gifts for each member and it should be uni, 'cause the gifts will be arranged by raffle method.

 

***********

 

Sehun was with Kai to buy gifts whilst Luhan with Tiffany, the almost-couple agreed to not be together for now.

 

"Let's split up, Kai." Sehun scoffed while walking faster than Kai.

 

"Hey! Don't leave me!"

 

"We'll just meet here later on.. Bye." Sehun dashed off and soon he's gone. Yehet~

 

"Damn Sehun.." Kai stomped his feet. "I guess I'll just buy whatever's eye-catching here."

 

*********

 

"Why am I with you again?" Kris complained.

 

Tao jumped and dashed off inside the shoes store "Cause I want to~" he pouted.

 

"Let's go there instead." Kris pointed at the store just across.

 

Tao grinned at Kris and let out a mock "A store full of stuff toys?"

 

"It's uni moron." Kris crossed the street and walked in the toy store.

 

"Oh gege, I know you too well. You like-- love cute things!" He tickled Kris' sensitive skin and that he laughed.

 

"Stop!" He looked away and avoided Tao.

 

...

 

What should I pick for her.. I mean, it should be for myself.... I have lots of stuff toys inside my big cabinet.. The reason why Tao and I sleep together.. Only HE knows. A large stuff toy caught Kris's eyes, a wolf figure and it's very cute. His eyes went sparkly. I'll name him Eureurongie.. Hihi~ *cough cough*

 

Kris sprinted to the cashier and payed for it without hesitation.

 

"Shall we wrap it for you, sir?" The service management lady said.

 

Oh crap, for a second.. I thought this is for myself... Crap... I'll just.. not write my name on it.. Right.. Yeah..

 

"Uh y-yes." Kris awkwardly smiled. He went out with a heavy sigh.

 

"I see you already bought one. Is that for you? Huahahaha."

 

"Shut up!"

 

*********

 

Kris' POV:

 

I think I'm going insane, I ended up buying small plushie toys for them and one big wolf stuff toy for myself.. It doesn't fit in my cabinet now!

 

I need to.. I need to hide this. Damn it.

 

"Kris hyung, dinner's ready!" Suho knocked on the door. "Get out now."

 

I coughed and said "Give me a minute!" I panicked on where to hide Eureurongie. Maybe here... or here... oh how about there.

 

"Kris hyung! Hurry and leave the thing you're hiding! We know everything!"

 

What.. What everything? How did they... Tao.....

 

I went downstairs looking cold and as if nothing happened, they are all sat down ready to eat. The thing is... They are staring at me as if they found out something.. Something that I will be embarrassed with my whole life.

 

I sat down and glared at them.

 

"How long are you going to look my handsome face?" I said cooly.

 

Then they all burst out laughing except Tiffany who was, I think, clueless of what's going on.

 

...

 

"Damn it hyung I can't really take you seriously hahahaha." Chen said.

 

"You guys stop now, the stuff toy is not mine!" I tried to defend.

 

"Oh please, we've been spying on you. We counted the gifts you bought. We knew you like cute things hyung." Baekhyun said and continued howling and laughing.

 

Damn it.

 


I know it's so random ; n ;