The Park

Peculiar Girl

"Have we met before?"

 

"..."

 

"Well I know it's you. The girl who cried, slouched on the swing alone.. Why are you still here?"

 


"..."

 

"I know I'm just in your dreams.. But I sure hope that you'll know who I am soon."

 

"..."

 

"I'll wait... Bye!"

 

"Wai--"

 

*********

 

Tiffany's POV:
 

I walked to the park passed to the park and went to my home.. I'm only going there to give some money from my part-time job to my father. I know he still needs me..

 

I'm in infront of my house, my dad is different when he's not drunk. It'll be a miracle if he's not..

 

*knocks* I waited for it to open until... The door opens and I saw my dad.. Not drunk.

 

"What brings you here..." Dad said with his head lowered.

 

"I came to give you this." I said and handed him the envelope with money in it.

 

"Why are you giving me this.."

 

"Mom said that I'll take care of you even though you're doing this to me..." I lowered my head.

 

"Stephanie..."

 

"I gotta go." I looked back and began walking.

 

"Hwang Stephanie, thank you very much.." He mumbled but I heard it clearly. I waved at him while I continued walking away.. *teardrop* why--... Dad you could change if you want.. It's not too late.

 

Kris' POV:

 

I've been observing quietly and sneakily at Tiffany, yes.. I already knew her since freshmen but she doesn't know me until now. I also know about the contreversey about Lay and her, I just don't want to talk about it. I even saw her crying at the park. Just being a stalker eh? It's not like that. I may have slight interest to her, but I just decided to be quiet for this.

 

She's been acting suspicious since yesterday, which I don't know what happened between Sehun and Tiffany. Maybe something happened between them. Or.. Tiffany's slight fear of boys.

 

Just a while ago Tiffany separated from us and walked the opposite direction. She must be going to her house, to see her dad? Should I follow her? No.. I don't want the members to get suspicious by me.

 

Tao's POV:

 

Why did she walk away?? Errr.. I was about to talk to her. I wonder why she left. Oh maybe because there's too many of us boys maybe she fears us. Awh~~~

 

Should I follow her or not? Follow.. her... or not.

 

Aaaaah this is frustrating. *gets chocolate from my bag*

 

"You brought chocolates?" Xiumin said.

 

"Can I have soooooooooooooooooooome!?" Chanyeol ran to me. I ran away from him.

 

"Stop it hyung! You're scary."

 

Nevermind, I'll save this chocolate later. I want to visit the park, I'm bored.

 

"Hyung do you want to visit the park with me?" I asked Kris.

 

"Maybe next time.." He answered. Aish, he's always like that.

 

"Do you even want me to use my aegyo again so you could come with me?" I said.

 

"I'm not in the mood to roam around now Tao. You better stay in the dorm since winter is going to start."

 

"Fine.."

 

Sehun's POV:
 

I looked at Luhan like asking him if I could follow Tiffany.

 

He whispered to me "Not this time Sehun-ah, she wants to be alone."

 

I sighed, maybe I could chill out with my hyungs first.

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

It's evening and I walked to the park and stared at the swings..

 

Just who is this person trying to cheer me up back when I'm broke. I really wanted to know..

 

It's deeply cold now, I really wanted to snow right now. I love snow so as the rain, it bring peace to me.. And sorrow.

 

I sat on one of the swing I sat back when I was broken. I tried to remember who gave me that handkerchief.

 

"It's yours, it's a memory of me. I hope you'll get better.." 

 

Somehow or somewhat his voice was really familiar. Like I can really find who he is, he's just in here anywhere...

 

"I know we'll meet again.."

 

But when... I really want to see you now..

 

"My name is--..."

 

His name, I couldn't hear his name, I was too emotional and crying too much. I didn't bother to know his name, nevertheless I didn't even observed his face. Goddammit.

 

"It's cold here, you're not even wearing a jacket."

 

Wait, that's not the voice from my memory, it's real. Wait who is it?

 

I looked behind and saw a tall man blonde hair and thick brows..
 

"Kris?"

 

He handed me the jacket and I wore it. What is he doing here..

 

"Winter is close.."

 

"What're you doing here.." I asked.

 

"I knew you're going here."

 

"..."

 

"I knew you're broke."

 

"..."

 

"I know you're alone.."

 

"You don't know me."

 

"I know you're scared."

 

"Leave me alone." I glared.

 

"I've been observing you for the past years."

 

"Years?"

 

"I'm leaving.." He said. He turned around and started walking.

 

"Wait!" I shouted but he didn't listened.

 

This is confusing me.. He's been observing me for the past years? Does he know about me and Yixing? Wait... Is he the one who approached me and said those things when I cried the last time? No.. That is not his voice. But it can be.. Is it Kris?...

 

*moments later*

 

I'm still at the park, sitting at this very swing. Staring at the clear sky with bright stars...

 

'It's been a while seeing these beautiful stars.' I mumbled to myself.

 

********

 

"Stars are wonderful right?" the mysterious guy said.

 

"Yeah~"

 

He lifts his arms and points at a certain star.

 

"That's the North Star." he said.

 

"How about it?"

 

"When you're lost, you suppose to follow that star."

 

"So...."

 

"And that will lead you... To your heart's desire."

 

"Really..."

 

*********

 

"Where's the North star..." I mumbled trying to find the North star.

 

"There it is." A voice from behind said and pointed upwards to the North star. I looked behind and it's...

 

"Sehun..." I said and looked up again.

 

"It is said that if you're lost, you have to follow the start to reach--"

 

"The heart's desire." I continued, a tear started to fell down on my eyes. No I can't be crying again.

 

"Ti-- Tiffany.. Are you crying?" He said.

 

"A-ani.." I took out the handkerchief the mysterious guys gave me and wiped on my eyes.

 

Sehun's POV:
 

"Are you crying?" I said. I heard a sniff from her as she lowered her head.

 

Then she took out a familiar handkerchief from her bag. *GASP* That handkerchief! That's... That's my handkerchief!
 


 

Keheeeeeeeeee now we know :))