Aegyo... Couple!?

Peculiar Girl

The poll was been decided and Sunny got the most votes, yay! Now she'll be pairing up to Tao :)

Don't mind Kris and Hyoyeon at the picture. I can't find any photos of Tao and Sunny but I found this :)


 

No One's POV:

 

Chanyeol clicked on the loud speaker so that everyone could hear the unknown girl's voice.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Ah yoboseyo.. Um, sorry for the trouble but can you be here at the Dance Room? We need a partner for my friend Tao."

 

"Ah jinjja? I'd love to come! Wait who is he again?" The unknown girl squealed like a cute kid on the phone.

 

"His name is Tao, he is just like you who loves to do aegyo."

 

"Oh really? That would be fun! I'll be right there!" She hung up and after that Chanyeol was smiling widely.

 

"I think I know who she is.." Eunhyuk said.

 

"Who is it?" Tao asked.

 

"Heh, you'll see her soon. We better practice now though." BoA said and they all began practicing except for Tao who just sat and waited for his partner. He continued on watching the others..

 

"Hyoyeon noona! You're so cool!" Complimented by Kai. Hyoyeon was an amazing dancer, almost at the level of BoA.

 

"Thank you Kai-ssi." Hyoyeon blushed a bit and continued on dancing with him. There's this feeling that Hyoyeon's ideal guy was Kai, though he is a great dancer too. But Hyoyeon just kept it to herself.

 

After they practiced they rested a bit then Hyoyeon sat beside SooJung, while the trainor/instructor went out of the room.

 

"Uh.. Hey." Hyoyeon greeted.

 

"Hey.." Surprisingly Tiffany responded with a smile. She totally changed.

 

"I'm Hyoyeon, and you are?"

 

"Tiffany... Hwang Tiffany." She responded again with a sincere smile.

 

"I heard your new here eh? Want to be friends with me?" Hyoyeon offered a handshake to her.

 

Tiffany's mind was confused, should I shake hands with her? It's a shame if I didn't.. But it's really new to me to have friends with a girl. She thought.

 

In the end she shook hands with her with a smile again.

 

"Hey, now that we're friends... Is it okay to speak informally to you? I'm not used to formality, hehe." said Hyoyeon.

 

Tiffany nodded. While listening to their conversation, Sehun was secretly listening to them as he pretended to sleep on his lap.

 

On the other side, there lies Luna and Sulli talking together. They were already friends since freshmen together with Victoria, Amber and Krystal... But somehow the four left Krystal because of her new personality she got from L.A

 

"Good grief Krystal left, I'm really disgusted by her upon seeing her ty outfit." Luna spat.

 

"And did you saw what Krystal just did to Sehun? Sheesh, when will she stop?" Sulli replied.

 

"Yeah, last time Krystal was dumbfounded because of Sehun haha."

 

"That was priceless." Sulli said then they both laughed.

 

"Anyways, I just heard Onew cracked his voice when he sang something with a high-note. HAHAHA." Luna laughed.

 

"Geez Luna, you're such a talker. Just admit that you like Onew."

 

"Shush! I don't want anyone to hear it!" Luna covered Sulli's mouth.

 

Moments later knock heard from the entrance door.

 

"Must be the girl Chanyeol called~ My partner is here~~!" Tao rejoiced but nervous.

 

"I'll get it." Chanyeol stood up and opened the door.

 

"Annyeong haseyo~!" A girl with a quirky smile bowed politely to everyone.

 

"Sunny?" Kai said.

 

"Oh HAI KAIII~" She greeted Kai, however Kai blushed a bit because of her cuteness.

 

"The room is filled with aegyo, I can't breathe. Ugh!" Luhan said while pretending to suffocate.

 

"So... Where's my partner?" Sunny pouted as she searched for her partner. Then Sehun pointed out at Tao's direction, Tao flinched with his eyes wide opened.

 

Sunny went  :o as he saw him beside her, she started to investigate him.

 [A/N: Her reaction on the third pic as she saw Tao.]

 

After observing she smiled "Hello there~! You look scary~" She waved cutely.

 

"U-u-uhh.. e-err... H-hi." He stuttered.

 

"Oh that was cu~te~!" She smiled this time it's a relieved smile [A/N: Refer Sunny's reaction on the 2nd pic. The colored one.]

 

"Uh... Th-thanks?" Tao awkwardly smiled.

 

"No need to stutter... What's his name again?"

 

"It's TAO." Kai, Luhan and Sehun chorused together.

 

"You can be comfortable with me if you want. I won't bite unless you're a bad guy.. Arasseo? Now do aegyo for me."

 

"N-no." Tao shook his head.

 

"C'mon do aegyo~ do aegyo~" Luna and Sulli cheered.

 

Tao gave up and gave his best aegyo.

 

 

"OHHHHHHMYY~!!!" The girls squealed except for Tiffany who just giggled at their reaction. 

 

"I already saw his cute side.." She muttered to herself..

 

"Did you say something?" Sehun looked at SooJung.

 

"N-no.. Nothing."

 

"They make a good couple right?" Sehun continued "But I'm cuter than Tao..."

 

"Big deal, cat."

 

"Did you just called me cat? Huh, tiger?" Sehun said as his eyes shined bright.

 

"Well yeah, because you called me tiger." Tiffany pulled her tongue out.

 

That was cute, Sehun thought.

 

As the two cats talking, other members of the dance club kept on teasing Tao.

 

"Stop it~." Tao looked down embarrassed and blushing madly.

 

Sunny is too cute to be with, Tao thought.

 

"Don't be embarrassed, Tao~" Sunny winked.

 

"Both of them are so cute together. TAOSUN OTP!!!" Chanyeol shouted.

 

"TAOSUN TAOSUN~." They chanted together.

 

Then the sunbaes entered "What's with all the rackets? Let's practice now.." BoA clapped and they started practicing.


 

Finally Tao has a purpose for the story.

Do you think Tao will like Sunny?

But he likes SooJung?

Leeet's just see what'll happen :3

 

Meanwhile, I am planning to change the title of my story.

Because the term 'Peculiar Girl' isn't there anymore.

Let me guess...

"Within the Sunset Snow" ?

"Within the Winter Snow" ?

C'mon guys, help me make a new title, feel free to comment dear readers!

 

Here's a treat to you guys. EXO boys!

 epicly epic Chanyeol XD

 Luhan biased? Anyone? XD

 oh I love the way you sipped that straw~ askdhasdgahgdsd

 Luhan as alpaca or Ace!! XD

and lastly my dear SEHUN♥

 

kk BYE!!! XD