EXTRA CHAPTER: For HUNHAN

Peculiar Girl

 

 

 

 

[Hey this is a special chappy for Sehun and Luhan, this isn't connected to the plot of the story. I want to try something a bit funny, though I'm expecting it's not that funny XD So please enjoy!]


 

HUNHAN: Annyeong~!! *waves cheerfully to the readers except Sehun*

 

Luhan: Sehun-ah~ Why aren't you smiling?

 

Sehun: I am smiling, hyung.. *does a heart sign to readers*

 

Luhan: Pleeease... So, good day readers! This chapter is all about us, Sehun and Luhan! *claps cutely*

 

Sehun: This isn't about us, hyuung~ We're here as MC, we're talking about Tiffany here.

 

Luhan: Shush.. So anyways, yes we're a coupl--

 

Sehun: No.

 

Luhan: C'mon Sehunnie~ Author-nim gave a chapter for the two of us~ Pleaaaase... PRETTY PLEASE?

 

Sehun: *terrified* okay okay! J-just don't do that freaking face!

 

Luhan: This face?

 

Sehun: I thaid thtop!!

 

Luhan: Okay okay XDD You really talk weirdly when you're mad or nervous. XD 'TH' Language. HAHAHAHA

 

Sehun: Please begin the story author-nim =_="

 


 

No One's POV:

 

"Luhan hyung, you have to wake up now~~" Sehun kept shaking Luhan to wake him up.

 

"Mrrhmm.."

 

"I'll sit on your bed hyung.."

 

"Don't you d.. dare.." Luhan said still snoozing off.

 

Sehun can't do anything so he went to the kitchen and fetched a steel pot and a spatula, he went back to their room and..

 

*BANG BANG!!!!*

 

Sehun banging the pot against the spatula at the same time he sat on the bed enough to annoy and wake Luhan up.

 

"I said, step off my bed!!!" Luhan suddenly sat and fiercely kicked Sehun out of the bed making his to fall first on the ground.

 

"Oww, my arse!"

 

"Oh are you okay baby?" Luhan's eyes widened.

 

"Calling me baby inspite that you pushed me off the bed."

 

"It's your fault that you touched my bed." Luhan pulled his tongue out. "And why are you waking me up this early!?"

 

"We're alone here, all the members went out. Well, as for Tiffany, she went with her dance mate Hyoyeon." He answered.

 

"Woah, she's already making progress."

 

"Yeah..." Sehun spaced out a bit.

 

"Tell me Sehun... Is it because of you that she changed?"

 

"Yes. What? NO!.. Well, not really..." Sehun's eyes were wandering around. Obviously lying.

 

"Tell me what happened.."

 

"Nothing happened hyung!"

 

"Don't make it obvious.." Luhan gave Sehun a creepy eyes like Chanyeol's to intimidate him.

 

"Okay okay..."

 

Sehun discussed what had all happened for the past few days..

 

"Woah so.. You kissed her not only once... Not only twice but thrice! Except the one is on the forehead."

 

"Excuse me, she's the one who kissed me on the lips."

 

"Maybe because you're playing hard-to-get Sehun-ah."

 

"Thut up."

 

They both got out and argued which one will cook for breakfast.

 

"You cook!"

 

"I don't know how to cook hyung!!"

 

"I don't care, I'm hungry!"

 

"Well I thought Lay-hyung taught you how to cook!?"

 

"That was... like 2 years ago." Luhan jumped on the sofa.

 

"Sheesh fine, I'm making breakfast for myself!"

 

"So be it, I have kimbap on my lap now."

 

"Thince when did that thuthi [A/N: He meant 'sushi'] showed up!?"

 

"Ninja moves... Haha."

 

"Give me some!!"

 

"Maybe next time."

 

"Give me or else..."

 

"Else what?" Luhan pretended to glare.

 

Sehun sighed and breathed in. "Luhannie hyung~ Please give maknae some thuthi for me~ Baegopayoo~ Hyungiiiie~" an unexpected aegyo from EXO's maknae Sehun came out.

 

Luhan's face went :|

 

"What the hell did you just do?" Luhan said.

 

"N-now give me sushi...." Sehun couldn't look at Luhan from embarrassment.

 

"You're so cute Sehunnie~ Here's your thuthi~~ Open wide!"

 

Sehun opens his mouth and let Luhan shoved two sushis inside his mouth.

 

He started chewing "Mhmm.. It's go--..." Sehun couldn't continued talking and he started coughing. His face turned red.

 

"HYUNG WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT SO MUCH WATHABI IN IT!? YOU KNOW I HATE WASABI!! AAAAAAAAAAUGH!!" Sehun choked and went to the kitchen... As Luhan kept on mocking and laughing at him like there's no tomorrow.

 

"BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SEHUNNIE, SARANGHAEYO!!!" Luhan shouted from the living room.

 

"I HATE YOU TOO LUHAN!!!!"

 

The two kept on shouting until the members came back inside. Their reaction were like ._."

 

"What the hell did those guys do while we're gone..." Suho said.

 

"Bromance.." Xiumin said.

 

"They're so sweet~~~ But kind of brutal." Baekhyun said.


 

HAIII!!! XD

I was so bored so I made a chapter for Sehun and Luhan XD

Luhan you troll XD

I couldn't do bromance like skinships or so, IDK why XD

But dun worreh, I'll try making one for KrisYeol, BaekYeol, HunHan, SeKai, Taoris. Or whoever OTPs you want.

Again, I'm sorry for my bad language,

cause English isn't my first language so.. Sorry if you don't understand some of it. Hehe~

... I'm so noob =_="

COMMENTS NEEDED♥