"I.. Forgot your Latte..." "Let's go out then."

Peculiar Girl

No One's POV:

 

Before SooJung got inside her room Sehun stopped her infront of the door. "Not so fast." He whispered.

 

"What now.." She whispered back.

 

"My latte?"

 

"I.. um.. I forgot your latte.." She looked down. This is disappointing how could I forgot? She thought.

 

Sehun moved closer to her ear and whispered.

 

"Let's go out then.."

 

"Wait, what? This late??" She asked.

 

"Well yeah, there's a cafe that is always open.. 24 hours." He said.

 

"Aish... Fine. My treat."

 

They got back downstairs, then Sehun picked up his jacket. They got out.

 

They walked along within the snow. Smokes coming out from their nose as they breath out. It's a sign that Christmas Eve is almost near. It's mid-November.

 

Sehun deeply sighed then cold smoke came out from his mouth.

 

"What are you doing?" Tiffany glanced at Sehun.

 

"Do I look like a smoker?" He asked as he pretended to smoke. He looked at Tiffany and smiled.

 

After Sehun glanced at her, she immediately looked away. "Y-you look like an idiot." She said then sighed. So cold, she thought. She started shivering a bit.

 

Then suddenly Sehun wrapped his jacket around Tiffany, making her blush.

 

"H-how about you?"

 

"I'll be fine. I don't want you to freeze out here." He smiled.

 

Awkward silence and then they went passed the park where Tiffany oftenly go. She stared at the swing for a while.

 

"Wanna go there?" He asked.

 

She shooked her head "I might want to buy latte first before going here." She said, Sehun nodded.

 

They finally arrived at the cafe and immediately ordered latte.. They were not talking to each other as they walked back to the park.

 

Tiffany ran to the swings and sat. She deeply sighed.

 

"It's getting colder and colder.." She said as she sighed again and watched the smoke coming out from .

 

"Hey.. I miss your smile.." Sehun said as he took a sip on his latte. "Ow... My tongue still hurts."

 

"It's your fault." She said.

 

"No, it's your fault! You weren't looking at the direction you were walking to."

 

"Don't start with me.." She warned.

 

"Oh don't start with me." Sehun put his latte down and so was Tiffany. Sehun jumped out of the swing and started tickling Tiffany.

 

"No.. No hahahaha. Please stop! Hahahaha~ Ok I'm smiling, I'm smiling!" She said as she laughed heartily. Sehun suddenly stopped as he realized that he was hugging her. Their face were close.

 

They stopped and sat again on the swings. Awkward silence again.

 

Tiffany kicked the snow on the ground. Sehun wondered and asked "Do you love snow?"

 

"Well not really, but.. I got used to liking snow ever since I'm waiting for someone every winter." She said as she looked up to the stars.

 

"Waiting for someone?" Sehun asked. Though he knows that he is that 'someone'.

 

"The guy who was beside me.. Sitting on the swing where you are sitting right now. The one who gave me this.." She showed the handkerchief. ".. This handkerchief when I cried. The one who told me to look up to the stars and never give up..."

 

"That was me.. SooJung..." Sehun mumbled.

 

"Excuse me, did you say something?"

 

"Uh.. N-nothing..." Sehun looked away and lowered his head. Damn it, he said in his mind. He frowned.

 

"You know what... Even though you're childish, annoying, and idiotic... I think I like you..."

 

Sehun took a sip on his latte and almost spitted it. "W-what?"

 

"I like someone like you.. You're... Fun to be with... I'm so happy... That you made me forget about Yixing..."

 

Sehun can't resist but to smile widely "I'll be by your side.. I promise."

 

Tiffany smiled back.

 

"Remember when I got drunk?.. Tell me... I told you about Yixing.. Didn't I?"

 

"Uh.. Erm.. Uuuh... Y-yeah?"

 

"Don't worry, I'm fine with it."

 

After a while, they emptied their coffee and headed towards home.

 

"It's 2am." Sehun said.

 

"We have classes tomorrow.." SooJung said.

 

"Well... Goodnight."

 

"Jaljjayo~" Tiffany smiled and went inside.

 

Luhan's POV:

 

Oooh~ They went on a midnight date. I can't believe it.. I heard their conversation a while ago. Weeee, this is really..... Are they really dating!? Waaaah, I'm so jealous. Wait, why am I jealous? Oh well.. I love Sehun, that's why XDDD.

 

Oh they are back.. I wonder what did they do.. *headed beside the door to hear the conversation again* I bet they kissed again. *squeals*

 

"WEE--" Luhan was squealing quietly and suddenly stopped because Sehun opened the door making Luhan stumbled on the ground. He got up quickly.. "Ah-- *coughs* Where have you been?" He asked seriously.

 

"Don't give me that look hyung. You know where we went."

 

"Wha? Know? How?"

 

"I can hear you squealing a while ago and just now."

 

"Ok you defeated me there. But you're smiling like an idiot."

 

"Do I?"

 

 

"Eww, Sehun, you look ugly. Stop it."

 

"Do I?"

 

 

"No, seriously stop! Go to sleep now!"


Hi annyeong.. XD

I'm having fun with Luhan and Sehun pairing XDDD

Anyways, have you guys already watched this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TSuuPdthfw

It was awesome right?

Sehun with green hair♥♥♥ OTL