Kai's Confession

Peculiar Girl

Dance Club chosen members; Tiffany, Sehun, Henry, BoA, Eunhyuk, Taemin, Luhan, Tao, Kai, Chanyeol, Hyoyeon, Luna, Sulli and Sunny were excused from classes. They were the main highlight of the Highschool Jam, and they will perform various dances including Hip-Hop, and Jazz.

 

Early in the morning...

 

"Taemin hyung!" Kai shouted from the dance room.

 

"Nae?"

 

"I have something to tell you.." Kai said and signaled Taemin to come over outside the Dance Room to talk privately.

 

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?"

 

"Hyung... I, uhh..."

 

"What?"

 

"Umm I..."

 

"Don't tell me you like somebody?!" Taemin gasped.

 

"Y-yes.. I mean, NO NO!... Just.. Admiring..." Kai whailed his hand, denying.

 

"Just tell me Kai, you can talk to me..." Taemin tapped Kai's shoulder. "Now tell me.. Who is she?"

 

"... My.. Dance partner?" He answered.

 

"*gasp* Hyoyeon-ssi!? Woaaaaaaaah- You really like e--" Taemin covered his mouth. I almost said that Hyoyeon likes him too, crap. He thought.

 

"Did you say something hyung?"

 

"No.. N-nothing. Hahaha, let's just... Practice Maxstep okay?"

 

"Later.. Right now.. I'm thinking of confessing to her."

 

"Bwo!? Are you serious!?" Taemin started to mock at him. Kai blushed at him.

 

"Yes... But not like confessing that I like her. I just want to dance with her..."

 

"Oh~. That's unique... You can dance.. This." Taemin whispered to Kai and Kai seemed to agree.

 

"Okay, I'll do it."

 

"Make sure you guys are alone."

 

"A-alone... Right.." Kai nodded.

 

*******

 

"Members! Line up!" BoA said.

 

The members lined up, one line for girls and one for boys.

 

"Taemin, Luhan, Kai, Eunhyuk, Henry and... Hyoyeon. Please exclude in the line as they will watch you perform your dance number."

 

The other members sat down and watched as they perform the special number performed by the so-called Younique Unit named by Eunhyuk.

 

"You ready guys!"

 

"I'm ready, I'm ready!" Henry said excitedly.

 

"I wish Minho hyung could see this." Taemin said.

 

"Sehunnie! Cheer for me!" Luhan made a heart sign to him. But Sehun just put his tongue out to him.

 

Hyoyeon glanced at Kai and he looked back. They both smiled at each other.

 

*FASTFORWARD*

 

After the group has ended their performance.. Eunhyuk and Boa, Luhan, Sehun, Tao, Chanyeol and their partners started to dance to Only One.

 

"Goodluck on School Jam." Sehun smiled.

 

"Mhm.. Goodluck to you too." Tiffany smiled back.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Um.. Hyoyeon?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Can you.. Um.. Meet me later here.. After we finished practicing?"

 

"Sure.. I'll bring Tiffany alo-"

 

"No, just you... and me."

 

"Oh.. O-okay."

 

"Hyoyeon and Kai, remain silence." BoA said.

 

Kai looked at Taemin with a satisfied look. He gave Kai two thumbs up.

 

********

 

The members were tired and they were ready to leave.

 

"Hey, let's go home together Sehunnie!" Luhan backhugged Sehun.

 

Sehun along with Tiffany and Chanyeol tagged along with Luhan. Sehun noticed Kai wasn't with them, he looked back and saw Kai going back in the school.

 

"Kai hyung! Where are you going?!" Sehun shouted.

 

"Business. You go first!" Kai bid goodbye to them and went inside.

 

"What's up with him?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Beats me."

 

********

 

"What's taking him so long?" Hyoyoen asked herself as she waited alone in the dance room. What is he planning? She thought.

 

"Sorry, did you wait too long?" Kai asked as he scratched his head and frowned

 

"N-no.. It's ok." Hyoyeon smiled and blushed a bit. Cute~

 

Kai went to the radio and plugged in his phone and played this SONG.

 

"I know this may sound awkward but... We've been partners for so long... Will you dance with me?" Kai offered his hand as soon as the song began.

 

Hyoyeon's eyes sparkled and the first line soon began. Kai started dancing. Hyoyoen was so mesmerized that she smiled like an idiot.

 

Kai as he dances he always look directly to Hyoyeon as he moves passionately to the rhythm.. Hyoyeon could not control herself and she started dancing along. The chorus began...

 

Kai smiled back as Hyoyeon joined with him dancing... Is this it? She accepted my... Confession? I hope you did right Taemin hyung. He thought.

 

"Hyoyeon noona.." Kai said while dancing.

 

"Yea?"

 

"I.... I like you!" Kai said. Surprisingly they were still dancing but Hyoyeon was surprised but soon enough she smiled widely.

 

"I like you too... Kai, long before..." She said.

 

"I didn't knew we just feel the same.."

 

"Pabo, because we're hiding it from each other."

 

Finally the song ended and Kai pulled Hyoyeon's waste close to him to end the dance. Their face were close.

 

"Okay... We're done here." Hyoyeon said, panting.