Gentleman

Peculiar Girl

Sehun's POV:

 

I took a shower and got dressed up to go outside. I saw Tao awaked and just sitting on the couch staring blankly.

 

He mumbled something "I miss Lay-hyung." Oh yeah, we're only 11 in this dorm. Lay is in China taking care of his father's company but he siad he's going to be back. I nodded and went to him.

 

"I'm going out hyung. Tell them I went to Cafe' Latte." I said and patted his head. I still consider him as a kid, he's cute though >_>

 

I'll be expecting to see Tiffany in that cafe..

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

I don't want to comeback in that jerk's house. I'd rather go home to my.... father's house..

 

"Hey... Tiffany-ah?? Gwaenchanha?" ahjumma said.

 

"N-nae, gwaenchanha."

 

"Serve this latte to a man over there." The old woman pointed to a man with a hoodie covering his face. I walked to that costumer and gave the latte.

 

"Here's your latte, sir." I said and placed the mug on the table.

 

The costumer suddenly spoke "You're wearing that outfit again?" he said I look at him in confusion. "You didn't washed that cloth yet." He faced me and my eyes widened as I recognized who was the man in hoodies.. It's the jerk.

 

I decided to ignore him and left him. "Wait.." He said. "Don't tell me you're going to stay here?"

 

My temper... *sigh* I guess I better answer him. "No.. I guess I'm going home." I said and glared at him.

 

"Home? You mean your father's?"

 

I slightly nodded and left him there. I'll be expeting to see him at my house... Geez that jerk.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

I kind of felt sad when she said she's going home. She meant that she's going to her father again..

 

"Ah.. Ahjumma I'm just going to sit at the couch at wait for Tiffany." I said.

 

"You're such a gentleman, do as you please." she said.

 

I waited until afternoon well.. I don't have anything to do back at the dorm. At the counter..

 

"I'm leaving ahjumma." Tiffany bowed and left.

 

I quickly followed her but I bowed to ahjumma before leaving. As I left the cafe I started to look at the left side and she's not there, I looked right...

 

"I knew you would follow me." She suddenly spoke on my right side. I jumped in surprised.

 

"D-don't scare me like that!" I said.

 

Then she started walking and I followed..

 

"So........"

 

"Don't even think about me answering you questions, jerk." She said.

 

"Tch.. Tiger." I mumbled.

 

We arrived at her house to meet her dad again. She knocked at the door... No response. She was about to knock again when the door opened, it's her drunken father again.

 

"Mhhm...? What are you doing here?!!" His father said.

 

"This is my home too." She answered.

 

"Who's this? Is this your boyfriend? Oh my, did you seduce him, you ty !" Now this drunkard is getting me mad. I clenched my fist but..

 

"Dad, he has nothing to do here."

 

"Oh really? Hey you..." He pointed at me "Is this your girlfriend? Huh? Did you bang her?"

 

That's it! I grabbed his collar "Look, mister your daughter is homeless and you... You.. What did you do!!?" I shouted.

 

I was about to punch his dad but Tiffany did something to his dad that made him collapsed. I looked at her confused on what she did.

 

"I squeezed his pressure point on the back of his head that made him unconcious for an hour." She said. What the heck? Did she study kung-fu or something?

 

She tried carrying his father back inside the house and I decided to help her. We carried him on his room and went outside.

 

"What will you do now?"

 

"Father doesn't know me anymore."

 

"..."

 

She turned around and faced me "I'm happy." She fake-smiled. Her hands began to shiver and she became pale.

 

"Cry if you want...." I was attempting to hug her but she turned around

 

"I'm going to take a drink." She said and started walking, I followed along.


 

Cliffhanger XD