Meanwhile..

Peculiar Girl
Author's note: I am updating again. The only problem, is I'm only using my phone and the wifi to update so thank you for being patient!

___________________________~

"Meeting's over." Boss said as he walks out first. The boss is no ther than my Father. The owner slash founder of Zhang Inc.

I was forced to be the right hand because of that .

*FLASHBACK*

"Your father had a heart attack. You need to go back." Xai said pleading infront of me. Seriously? Of all times? I have a date with Tiffany..

"You best be lying. My father would not get heart attack that easy."

Xai couldn't talk properly and she was obviously looking out for alibis. Caught you.. But her eyes turned serious suddenly.

She smirked "Oh well I at lying anyways.. But if you don't go back, your company will fall... On my hands."

"So be it. This is my home." I said as I was about to walk away.

Just about I saw the figure of my girlfriend smiling at a distance, a hand gripped my wrist and pulled me for a kiss. Xai! Why!!!?

She whispered between the kiss "Now you will come with me."

The last thing I saw.. Is the face when I first saw her face...



Crying...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I need to get out of here... Sooner. I need to see Tiffany again.

I need her..

I miss her... So freaking bad..

I still love her..

I hope I can still go back to her.

******

"How's the meeting Yixing?" Xai said as she sat on my office table. She caressed my cheeks which it feels gross, she's a that's why.

I shove off her hands off my face "Get out of here."

"I may be a good help to you. A stress reliever for example." She said as she attempt to my shirt.

"That's it!" I shouted as I slammed the table. I stood up and walked out.

"Where are you going!?" She asked.

"I'm going home."



___________________~