Audition

Peculiar Girl

*AUDITION DAY*

 

No One's POV:
 

It's audition day and both Sehun and Tiffany bought their own outfits for the dance.

 

*at school*

 

Sehun's POV:

 

Me and Tiffany didn't attend classes, we should practice for our audition. But Kai wanted to come with us..

 

I already arrived in the dance room and practicing the dance while waiting for Tiffany.

 

"Wow.. You're really going to dance with SooJung with that steps?" Kai said.

 

"Well, yeah.. Why?"

 

"Isn't she uncomfortable with it?"

 

"Nope."

 

"I think she will... Since there are many members of Performing Arts."

 

"Don't worry. I got this.."

 

"You should be.." He said.

 

I sighed and sat on the floor, and just about time Tiffany arrived. She's bringing something.

 

"Food." She said and dropped the bag.

 

What's in there? Chips... Chips... Chips...

 

"Why junk foods?" I said.

 

"Dunno." She said. How cold...

 

"This is not good for our audition tiger."

 

I glanced at Kai and he's already eating one.

 

"Hey! It's still early to eat those chips!"

 

"*munch* Tho?"

 

"Aish... Whatever." I give in and took some chips from Kai.

 

*FASTFORWARD*

 

"Is your foot okay?" I whispered to Tiffany while we're watching Kai dance.

 

"Better actually." She replied focusing to Kai.

 

"Ha!" Kai roared with his final move. "Hoo! I'm done.. Lemme see your performance."

 

"Okay here we go.. Remember, many will watch our audition."

 

"W-what...? Many-y?" She stuttered. I knew it... Her slight fear of boys...

 

"Hey..."

 

"N-no.. I can't do this.." She said.

 

"I knew it." Kai said.

 

Then another person came in.. "What's going on?" It's Luhan.

 

"She's stuttering." Kai said.

 

"I knew it! I knew it! Just as I figured out. You have fear of boys aren't you?" Said Luhan.

 

She's slightly shaking but she nodded.

 

"No need to worry, we're nice boys." Luhan flashed his angelic smile. Wuuut ._.

 

Then another person came in... It's Tao.

 

"Hi Tiffany-noona!" Tao greeted. Her trembling is becoming worse..

 

"Here eat this.." Tao said and hand a chocolate bar to Tiffany. Somewhat her shaking stopped a bit.

 

She started eating it, surprisingly her shaking really stopped. She loves chocolate? She suddenly smiled a bit but she hid it. Shy girl..

 

"We'll help you get over to you fear arraso?" Tao said and smiled widely. Then all of us smiled.

 

"We gotta go back to our classes. Bye!" Luhan bid farewell but Tao didn't leave.

 

"I'm staying.. I wanna audition too." He said.

 

"Woaah really Tao?" Kai said. He nodded like a kid.

 

I glanced at Tiffany and I saw her chuckled silently. Why is she hiding her beautiful smile?

 

Tiffany rested on the corner while I watched Tao practicing his dance. As I watch him dancing I notice something different in his dance.. :O

 

"Tao are you going to do martial arts in our audition?" I said with my eyes widened.

 

"I can't think of any dance steps since I'm rushing.. So maybe kung fu can do." He smiled as he scratched the back of his head, laughing.

 

"Then this music fits your dance."

 

I played something on the radio and chose the song 'Black Pearl' (A/N: Click HERE)

 

"Cool!" He said and he started dancing to the rhythm. I'm awesome at choosing songs. Keke~ I glanced again at Tiffany and saw her sleeping. Precious face..

 

Tao's POV:

 

I was in the middle of practicing my dance and I took a quick glance at Tiffany.. She's so cute when sleeping...... Like me.

 

I have to work harder so Tiffany will notice me. Yes.. Yes I like her, I just don't know how to approach her.

 

*SUPER DUPER MEGA FASTFORWARD*

 

It's finally dismissal and it's time for audition! I'm so excited!!!! We rested on the corner of the dance room, drinking water. I never knew Sehun and SooJung paired themselves for the audition.. I'm so jealous T___T.

 

Then the head of the P.A came in. "You guys were here?"

 

We nodded.

 

"And.. You guys are applicants?"

 

We nodded again.

 

Then number of people came inside to audition. I glance at Tiffany and she's starting to shake.

 

Me and Sehun both tapped Tiffany's shoulder. We both smiled and it seems she calmed a bit.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

I'm really nervous right now.. I never expected that there are alot of people that'll audition, I'm beginning to worry about SooJung's fear.

 

"Sehun and.. Tiffany?" The head of the P.A said. Let's name her BoA... "You guys are going to perform first... Then you guy.." She points at Tao "You're second. Please sign here since you're an applicant."

 

This is it.

 

SooJung's POV:

 

We positioned ourselves in between the dance room.

 

... ... So many people watching. I started trembling but suddenly my hands became warm, I took a glance at my hand... And Sehun was holding my hand.. (A/N: Tao didn't see what Sehun did XD)

 

"Goodluck." He whispered and giving me thumbs up. I calmed myself as he said those words.

 

"Hey guys!!!" Sehun's friend shouted, for what I remembered it's Luhan.

 

Sehun's friends chorused at the same time "FIGHTING!"

 

Sehun's POV:

 

These hyungs... I mouthed them 'thank you' and the music started to play...

 

(A/N: Here's the dance. It's the dance from Hyoyeon and Jaewon a.k.a FamousJae)

 

We performed perfectly and gracefully, I saw the audiences were focusing at it, others are impressed.. Others are.... I might say... Jealous? Haha I don't care, I am dancing with Tiffany right now. Mwaahhaha~

 

The performance is done and we hugged each other at the end. (A/N: Tao didn't see this again.) Wait... We... Hugged?? O_O I immediately released the hug and sat at the back of the spectator's seat.

 

I gave Tiffany two thumbs up for effort. She suddenly flashed a small smile but quickly hid it. "C'mon you don't need to hide you smile.."

 

"I'm.. S-still working on it." She said. Oh yeah, I remembered what she said.. That she lost her happiness because of Lay. Damn that guy, what did he exactly did to her?

 

"Okay.. You're next... Tao." BoA read Tao's bad hangul writing.

 

This is his performance: Click HERE.

 

After his performance someone entered the room. And it's our sunbae Eunhyuk hyung! The dancing machine of this school.

 

"Hey Kai." Eunhyuk hyung said. Then Kai brofists with him.

 

"What's up BoA?" Eunhyuk said. He tapped BoA's shoulder smiling. Oh yeah BoA's boyfriend is none other than Eunhyuk, the two best dancer of this school. Pretty cool isn't it?

 

No One's POV:

 

The audition continued on as Eunhyuk and BoA conttinues talking to each other.

 

"The audition is just starting.. But you missed two auditionees." BoA whispered.

 

"Really? Who are they?" Eunhyuk replied. BoA silently pointed out SooJung, Sehun and Tao.

 

"Oh.. I know those two, they are friends of Kai." Eunhyuk said.

 

"Tiffany and Sehun danced as pairs."

 

"Really?" His eyes widened. "How was it?"

 

"They were awesome, it's like I can see myself and you when we danced together." She said and smiled.

 

"Aw~~"

 

Another spectator entered and it was Donghae.

 

"Hey fish! You missed our hoobaes danced!"

 

"Really? What a waste, tell me what happened!" Donghae ran to Eunhyuk. He discussed what happened.

 

*FASTFORWARD*

 

The audition had paid off and BoA stood up for the announcement.

 

"The names I'll call out will pass the audition and will practice immediately for the incoming school jam. Unfortunately, the names will be call out tomorrow." She said.

 

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww." The students chorused.


 

BoA, Eunhyuk and Donghae made an appearance, yay!

How was it? XD

Leave comments please!