Blizzard.

Peculiar Girl

Tiffany's POV:

 

Everyday my routine is to wake up early and leave early. I stared at the ceiling for a while and noticed that my position is a bit stiff but comfortable. Realizing what's around me was Sehun wrapping his arms around me... And so was I... Did something happened? No... No.. Nonononono.

 

I kicked Sehun's stomach and pushed him out of the bed.

 

"Wah!" Sehun screamed a bit and fell on the bed, cutely. I chuckled softly and quickly hid it.

 

"What did I do?" Sehun said as he scratched his head then yawned. His morning hair is so y... So was his face.

 

Snap out of it Tiffany, act like you.

 

I stood up from the bed and stared at the clock, 4am. Just in time.

 

"Why are you so early....."

 

"Did something happened..." I asked.

 

"What.. What *yawned* happened. We just hugged each other and you started sleep tal--. We cu-cuddled together?" Half-asleep Sehun turned into wide awaked Sehun, shocked from what happened. My expression still stays the same, just staring at him.

 

Wait, did he just said that I sleep talked, correct me if I'm wrong. I hope I did not, I was sure I dreamed about the mysterious guy again.

 

"I--- I'm going out.." I said. And left him dumbfounded.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

I lazily laid back my body to sleep again. But then again I realized that we've been cuddling all night. SH* This'll be awkward.

 

....

 

Darn it, I can't sleep but my eyes felt heavy. I'm going out..

 

I went downstairs and saw the guys watching a news.

 

"We report you that later this noon, there'll be a heavy blizzard so please refrain from getting out from your house. All of the school in ___ will be suspended. Please stay safe."

 

...

 

There's a silence for a while and then...

 

"NO CLASSES!!!!" They all woo-ed and jumped, happy that there'll be no classes. Honestly I'm upset that there are no classes, I want to practice dancing with SooJung, I want to go to the cafe this afternoon.. But oh well...

 

Now that I remembered something.. I ran downstairs and started talking.

 

"Where's Tiffany?" I asked.

 

"I dunnu."

 

"Beats me.."

 

"Never seen her."

 

They answered, they knew nothing. Damn it, I let her came out...

 

"Hey.. Sehun... Didn't you and Tiffany slept together last night?" Asked by Luhan.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol choked as they drank their coffee. "WHAT?" They both chorused.

 

All of them eyes are on me... Crap. I glared at Luhan and he just laughed.

 

"What... I didn't sense that she was gone." Well said Sehun... Well said.

 

"Did you guys cuddle last night?" Chen asked.

 

"Don't change the topic Chen hyung! Tiffany's not here!" I said, they all laughed. "Hey... It's not funny, I'm serious... She's not here."

 

They all refrained from laughing and their eyes suddenly went O_O

 

"OHMYGOD WHERE IS SHE!?"

 

"WE NEED TO FIND HER!"

 

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

 

They all panicked except for Kris who remained calm. I looked at him and walked to him.

 

"You seem calm Kris.." I said.

 

"I saw her." He said. The guys stopped and paused at Kris' sentence

 

"What? Why didn't you stop her?" D.O asked

 

"The news just came out." He answered.

 

"We really need to find her."

 

"We can't guys... The snow is becoming hard today." Suho said. "And besides... I think she's strong enough and she'll find a way to get back here." He mumbled.

 

"And she worked at a cafe right?" Chanyeol said. I nodded. "She'll be safe."

 

They all proceeded to their own doings while I left myself at the living room spacing out.

 

I couldn't remain calm like them thinking positive that she'll be fine. I don't think Tiffany will be at the cafe today...

 

"Being bothered by her?" Kris asked. I jumped a bit surprised by him.

 

"Well... Yeah..."

 

"I don't think she's at the cafe." He said.

 

"Probably at the park.." I answered. We both looked at each other and rushed at the door.

 

"Sehun... At a times like this, your hyung gotta do this. Stay here and I'm going to pick Tiffany for you."

 

"B-but..."

 

"Don't worry."


 

Oh hi readers!

I miss you guys!

Sorry I haven't been updating for a very looooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

I have to study, study.. Goddamn study =="

Anyways.. Enjoy my cliffhanger chapter XD