Delivery

Peculiar Girl

December 24...

 

"Can you cook?" D.O asked. She shook her head and tried chopping the onions. "No, don't chop it like that or you'll hurt yourself.. Do it like this." He lectured Tiffany and thought her on how to chop correctly. "There.."

 

Sehun was sitting on the couch along with Tao and Xiumin, they noticed Sehun was staring at the kitchen.

 

"Yah, Sehun your neck will break." Xiumin said.

 

Sehun twitched "I- I'm not looking.."

 

"Sehun is inlove~" Tao poked and teased Sehun.

 

"Thtop..." Sehun went red "Look! Loki just died! HAHAHAHA"

 

*********

 

*door bell rings*

 

"I'll get it." Suho said, he opened the door and saw a delivery man panting.

 

"E-Excuse me, is Hwang Stephanie here?"

 

"Yes, why?"

 

"Delivery for her." he showed a small box containing ownership of Tiffany.

 

"Okay, I'll call her." Suho ran to the kitchen "Tiffany there's a delivery for you."

 

Tiffany's eyes widened and dashed to the door, Sehun followed Tiffany's direction and went curious.

 

"Thanks Mir-ssi." Tiffany smiled and he handed the delivery.

 

Mir smiled "You're smiling.. Are you inlove or something?" he giggled.

 

"Oh shut up." She giggled along. Mir leaned closer to Tiffany's ear "Advance Happy Birthday Tiffany." he whispered.

 

"T-thanks.." She mumbled. Mir bid farewell and that he left.

 

(A/N: I know this isn't Tiffany's actual birthday but I made it up because I want to :DDD)

 

Tiffany ran upstairs and left the box on her bed and rushed back to the kitchen to cook. "Sorry I took a while."

 

********

 

Sehun's POV:

 

I honestly felt jealous when I saw that guy whispered something to her, that close. I wonder what he said to her and it looks like Tiffany knows him. And what's inside that box? I wanted to know everything.. It's not like I owned her......... I just want her to be mine, I wish I could do that.

 

Luhan went past by me and whispered "You're planning on seeing that box?" He smiled and tapped my back.

 

WTH Luhan. I ain't going to do th-- Ok I'm doing it.

 

I stood up and rushed stealthily to Tiffany's room. Fortunately, the box was left on the bed. I went to take a look around the box, I don't intend to look on what's inside.

 

I saw a short written sentence and the side of the box "Happy Birthday Tiffany, open this on your birthday tomorrow. I love you - Mom"

 

*gasp* It's her mom, it's her birthday is tomorrow... No wonder it looks important to her.. How could I not ask that *facepalm*. Does Lay know?..

 

I need to get out now, before she--

 

"What are you doing-- Don't.. touch that." Tiffany ran to me and grabbed the box. "Get out, please."

 

"S-sorry.." I lowered my head and walked outside but I took a quick glance back before leaving.

 

I saw her tears again..