The Girl Whom I Liked

Peculiar Girl

Sehun's POV:

 

Krystal was my friend slash... My crush since we're in middle school.

 

Back then she was very innocent, kind and very passionate when it comes to dancing. We both joined Performing Arts and danced together many times.

 

I was in 5th Grade and our last day of school and Krystal said that she'll be going to L.A to continue studying there. That was the time I confessed my feelings to her. She's in 6th Grade back then.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"What's wrong Sehun-ssi?"

 

"Nothing.. You should call me oppa, Krystal."

 

"Wae? You're not my boyfriend and I'm older than you." She giggled.

 

"Still..."

 

"Are you hiding something from me? You should tell me before I leave.." She said.

 

"I...."

 

"Krystal! Hurry up we're leaving!"

 

"I gotta go Sehun-ah..." She turned back from me.

 

"I like you, Krystal noona.."

 

She suddenly stopped. She turned around and smiled at me.

 

"I like you too, but only as a friend Sehun.. Goodbye!" She bid goodbye at me and then disappeared.

 

I was friendzoned..

 

2 Years had past and I graduated from my middle school journey. I was out with my friends until a car parked infront of me. The door opened and I saw a tall girl about to reach my height, with her short shorts, tank top and wearing a glasses and a hat.

 

"There you are Sehun..."

 

"Who is she Sehun?" Luhan asked me.

 

She removed her hat and her glasses and revealed a girl from the past who was unusually different from before.

 

"Remember me?"

 

"Uhh.. Yeah."

 

"Aren't you happy to see me?" She asked.

 

"I'm... Happy..."

 

"Ugh.. Who are these guys? Your friends? They smell stinky.."

 

My eyes widened and shocked to see her different attitude.

 

"What did you do in L.A..." I asked.

 

"Study there, duh. I came back here just to see you. I felt bad when I said I liked you as a friend but now, I really really like you Sehun. C'mon let's go out." She said and grabbed my hand.

 

I pulled my hand back and refused to go with her.

 

"W-what's wrong?"

 

"You're not Krystal."

 

"I am Krystal... What's wrong with you?" She frowned.

 

"You're not Krystal that I knew before.."

 

"Look.. I am ME, Sehun."

 

"You changed Krystal.. What had L.A done to you... C'mon Luhan, we're leaving..."

 

I walked away leaving her dumbfounded...

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

**** Meanwhile, Krystal..*****

 

"Jessica unnie!!!" she shouted back in the car.

 

"What is it!?" She shouted back.

 

She started to tear up.. "Sehun! It's Sehun!"

 

"So?"

 

"He doesn't like me anymore!"

 

"Huh? Isn't it your fault? He just said that you changed. It's actually true."

 

"No, I did not!"

 

"Yes you did. I may be your older sister but I have a mature mind unlike yours. I remember 2 years ago, you were twice mote mature than me, but look what you done to yourself now. You made friends with those es back in L.A. and look what they done to you, you became one of them."

 

"Unnie... Let's go back in L.A..."

 

"As you wish dear sister..."

 

*********

 

Krystal's POV:

 

I decided to cover my real image before and pretend to be nice to everyone. But still, who is this , and why is she with Sehun? Are they dating? No, impossible. Sehun can't like a girl with that disgusting face.

 

"Uh... Hi." The tall guy with deep dark eyebags said.

 

I shook my head, turned to him and smiled. "Hey.."

 

"My name.. is.. T-Tao.."

 

"Err.. Please to meet you, I'm Krystal."

 

I don't want to be partner with this weird guy.

 

"BoA unnie, I quit." I said.

 

"What?.. Why?"

 

"I... I remembered that I have an important appointment this morning so.. I'm really sorry for the trouble..." I said. Well-played Krystal. I packed my things immediately and left.

 

No One's POV:

 

What's with this girl... BoA thought.

 

"Who shall I partner with Tao now?" BoA asked.

 

"I know!" Chanyeol shouted and took out his phone and started dialing someone.


 

HEY GUYS!

I have a favor for my readers, and silent readers.

I want you guys to vote in this poll.

I need it 'cause I can't think of any girl to fit for Tao's partner.

So here are your choices:

I need it so I can update right away!