Within the Blizzard Snow

Peculiar Girl

Who loves Slender/Slendy? I DO XD HAHAHA I play it, it's a scary game. XD


Kris' POV:

 

She must be at the park... Darn that girl, going out without thinking.

 

I'm glad I took the advantage to take her, I purposely said that to Sehun so that I can have time with her, secretly.

 

It's 5PM in the afternoon and I can feel the snow getting heavier and stronger. I arrived at the park in search for the swing where SooJung is located.

 

The sight is getting blurred... Even more..

 

The blizzard is getting stronger, I can barely see her...

 

Until..

 

"You found me." She spoke but staring blankly at the ground

 

Only wearing a thin long sleeved shirt I gave her a spare jacket and wore it.

 

"It's not cold." She said.

 

"I'm not naive."

 

"What are you doing here..." She said.

 

"I knew you'll be here."

 

"So.."

 

"I'm here to take you, there'll be a blizzard anytime soon."

 

"I don't care."

 

I didn't say anything instead I grabbed her hand and dragged her along with me.

 

"Get off me." She said in a deep voice, almost threatening me.

 

"I don't care if you'll hurt me, I don't want you to freeze to death."

 

For that she didn't answer.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

I think it's rather irony that Kris was the one who took responsibility to take Tiffany home here. Kris would have said 'I don't care' or either I request him to take her home, he would say 'Maybe next time'.

 

This is confusing, I'm really worried about her... NOT BECAUSE THAT I LIKE HER, it's... It's... A different feeling, she's a girl and only wears thin long sleeved shirt.. Yeah that's right.

 

"Hey Sehun-ah likes Tiffany!" Luhan shouted as the members' eyes are on me.

 

WHAT THE FCUK LUHAN, RUINING MY WORRIES FOR TIFFANY?! ARE YOU EVEN WORRIED ABOUT HER?

 

"Oh so you're worried about her, are you?" Xiumin came close to my face and smirked.

 

"Thtop it hyung!"

 

"It's obvious!!!!!!!" Chanyeol blurted and laughed out loud because of my accent.

 

(A/N: Meanwhile...)

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

Who's this guy again? K... Kr... Kris.. Yeah... That giant came and took me by force, but sooner I came along with him.

 

He has a point though, I can't die freezing in death here. I still need to find that mysterious guy, maybe I should give him a name..

 

Umm... Mistoli.. (A/N: Still reads as mystery XD) I can't think of any other names.

 

"We'll stay here." He said.

 

We stopped at the familiar cafe.. Oh wait, the cafe where I worked before.

 

"Familiar to you?" He asked.

 

"This is where... I worked before I got to your house." I said.

 

We went to the counter and Kris ordered two hot coffee latte for both of us.

 

I don't really need it, really...

 

"Well for isn't the girl that worked for me few weeks ago.. Hello to you dear... There's a strong blizzard outside so stay here get warm okay?" The old woman said.

 

We both sat and faced each other.

 

"The blizzard will end for about... In the midnight." He said.

 

"I can stay up all night, I don't care." I answered.

 

"You sure are as cold as snow. That's why I like you."

 

I didn't hear what's the last sentence he said but I don't care any less about it.

 

I took a sip on my coffee and without noticing Kris wiped my lips with his bare thumb.

 

"What the--" I leaned back away from his thumb after he wiped the coffee foam off my lips.

 

He was staring at me which makes it more awkward. He's not as talkative as Sehun, he doesn't smile often. More like me, he's cold too. But staring intently at me, that creeps me out.

 

"Is it okay for me to be friends with you?" He suddenly asked out of the blue.

 

Friends?

 

I never had friends before, other than Yixing...

 

"No." I answered. I'm not used to this kind of situation, I don't want to befriend with anyone.

 

"Such a hard-to-get girl. Then I'll be friends with you without you knowing it." He said.

 

What does that even mean ._.?

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"Do you have any friends?" He asked.

 

"I don't have friends."

 

"That's kind of sad. Then... Let's be friends!" He said then grabbed my hand and shook it with his hand.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

That's how Yixing and me got close. He always cling onto me and look after me... He took care of me..
 

 

"So?"

 

"Go on, I don't care."

 

"Okay then." He said and suddenly smirked. Just what is with this guy...


 

 

Small chappie for you guys.

Sarreh!

I've said alot of excuses and yes I'm busy.