Introduction

Peculiar Girl

A brief summary of Tiffany's story:

 

Tiffany was once a cheerful and fun girl when she was a kid, she always play alone with her mother because she's scared to make friends. Her mother acknowledged Tiffany's reasons for not having friends, she doesn't want her daughter to get bullied. Her mother is happy whenever Tiffany's signature smiling is appearing within her, an angel who smile more gorgeous than Athena. Her dad was a factory worker but got fired because of an accident, her father had a mild that time when he got fired. He was hospitalized and was banned from working for years. After that he was depressed because he couldn't make any money for her daughter to make her happy. He loves his daughter very much at that time. Then one day a friend of him introduced alcohol to her father and got addicted, he always come home drunk and abusive. He didn't mean to hurt her own daughter, he has no knowledge about it because he's too drunk. Few days later, Tiffany caught her parents fighting and ended in breaking up. Tiffany's happiness was instantly went away, her father became more abusive and alcoholic. Years later, a guy named Zhang Yixing saw TIffany crying somewhere at the corner and cheers her up. Both of them grew closer together then they went for a relationship, they became happy and Tiffany's smile was back. Until one day, Tiffany was walking pass by a shop where Yixing told her to be there, she saw a certain girl kissing Yixing and makes her mad and ran away. Years had passed and Tiffany changed completely into a gloomy, cold and strange girl who's still couldn't moved on with his former boyfriend Zhang Yixing. Until.. She met Oh Sehun..

 

*******

 

"Thanks for listening to me..." Tiffany said as she took a final sip of her coffee.

 

"Thanks for telling me." He smiled and patted her head. She then blushed as she liked the feeling of being patted on the head. Sehun noticed it because of her white skin, he laughed to himself.

 

Tiffany pouted and said "What's so funny.."

 

"Nothing.. It's just.. You're cute." Sehun smiled even more and continued on patting her head "You like it?"

 

"I--I do.." She blushed again and looked away from him. "I-I like it.."

 

Sehun's eyes widened and couldn't resist her cuteness. How can she be so cute when she's already pretty? Aish.

 

"Y-you know.. I um.."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I..." Sehun stuttered, he was planning on confessing to her. "I li--"

 

"I like you, Oh Sehun." Tiffany said out of the blue. Sehun's eyes grew wider, she just said it straight and serious. What is this? Is she confessing?

 

"I-it's not like... I like 'like' you. I just.. Like you.. I trust you." She stuttered.

 

Sehun looked away and thought for a moment. Act mature Oh Sehun, it's just admirance.. She's admiring me, she doesn't like 'like' me.

 

"I like you too, Tiger." Sehun patted her head once again and smiled. She smiled back.

 

***********

 

Both of them came back home and it's already dark. Sehun opened the door and saw the members doing their own things in the dorm. All of them are downstairs.

 

Sehun coughed loudly calling for attention, everyone eyed at Sehun and Tiffany. She looked at him with confusion, asking in her mind 'what's going on?'

 

"I would like to introduce, Hwang Tiffany." Sehun smiled and looked at her then looked back at his hyungs.

 

Reactions?

 

"WHAT!?"

 

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!"
 

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?"

 

"Oh.."

 

"THIS IS NEW."

 

"JUST ABOUT TIME.."
 


"I'M STILL SINGLE *creys*"

 

TIffany's eyes widened and looked at Sehun. He didn't expect this kind of reaction, he's introducing Tiffany to his hyungs as a friend. Not a girlfriend. Sehun grew flattered.

 

"THUT UP. She's not my girlfriend! *blushes* I just want her to introduce her to you. Since... She never really know you guys." Sehun rolled his eyes. Tiffany sighed in relief. Though Sehun would be greatful if he will introduce Tiffany as his girlfriend.

 

Suddenly all of the members stood up infront of Tiffany.

 

"I'm Sehun's hubby, Lu Han!"

 

"Thut up."

 

"Kim Jongin, or just Kai *smiles*"

 

"Kung Fu *kicks kicks* Panda. Tao!"

 

"*English* My name is Wu Kris."

 

"I'm SCCCCHEEEEEEEN!"

 

"I'm Xiumin *smiles warmly*"

 

"I'm Guardian Suho :D. I'll take care of you."

 

"I'm Kyungsoo. Or Dyo- D.O I mean."

 

"*cough* Park Chanyeol *smiles widely*"
 

"Byun Bac-- Baekhyun :D"

 

Sehun who was beside Tiffany stepped infront of her. 2 feet away, he looked at her straight and then smiled "I'm the most matured, most innocent, prettiest, most disciplined, and youngest, Oh Sehun."

 

"YAH!" Most of them chorused at the same time. Tiffany chuckled a bit, then Sehun blushed slightly then bowed.

 

"I'm Hwang Stephanie, Tiffany for short. I'm.. Thankful that you all accepted me here and I hope we'll get along well." Tiffany smiled widely. All of them were fascinated by her smile. Admitting her smile can captivate any guys.

 

"Hey are we forgetting someo-- Ow" Baekhyun said suddenly but Chanyeol shutted him by stepping on his foot.

 

"Let's not reveal Lay for a while." Chanyeol whispered. Luckily, Tiffany didn't hear anything and was too busy talking to Tao and Luhan.

 

"I'm a little worried." Suho joined in Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

"Lay might comeback anytime." Kris whispered.

 

"Well.. Let's just prepare for the worst. For now, let's make happy Tiffany as favored by Sehun." Suho said and tapped Kris' shoulder. Kris nodded and glanced at Smiling Tiffany. You're already perfect, Tiffany. We'll need to settle this, Lay might comeback anytime.

 

"So would you tell us your story, TIffany?" Chen asked. Tiffany looked at Chen and her face went suddenly blank. "Oh.. I-I'm sorry for asking, I'll ask again when you're ready." Chen scratched the back of his head.

 

Tiffany smiled "It's okay. I'll tell you, Sehun said you guys are here for a reason. I felt you guys are worth to trust."

 

"Really? Sure!" Chen smiled and sat down, the members followed along. I was scared at Tiffany at first, but wow. Tiffany's really soft and charming. I like her attitude.

 

Sehun simply sat at the sofa beside Tiffany then Luhan followed along and smiled at him creepily. "Sehun-ah, isn't it great? We have another family member." He whispered. Also she is really pretty, Sehun you're good. But I still have my eyes on you.. O u O.

 

"I made snacks." D.O put a plate on the table, it's cookies. Thirteen cookies. "Cookies for each of you." He said. All of them got each cookie including Tiffany.

 

Tiffany glanced at the last cookie "Thirteen cookies? For who is the last one?"

 

Luhan's eyes widened and grew a bit nervous. He glanced at Chanyeol and eye-ing him to eat the last one. Chanyeol was about to get it but D.O came in the and snatched the cookie.

 

"The last one is for you since we want to welcome you here." D.O smiled and handed it to Tiffany. He glanced at Kai and sighed in relieved. I totally forgot that Lay's not in here.

 

Anyways, the members sat and they are ready to listen to Tiffany. Kris is at the corner standing with his crossed arms and smirked. That was close..

 

"It all started.."