Babysitter I

Peculiar Girl

Sehun's POV:

 

Tiffany didn't attend classes and so am I. My hyungs forced me to, it's not really my intention to.

 

I went inside her room and saw her sitting and staring out of the window. "Good morning." I greeted her. She didn't respond, not even looking at me.

 

After a while.. "Let's play a game.." I said. "Hmm.. I'll ask questions about you, and you'll ask me too. If you will not answer the question.. The penalty is.... Um.." I can't think of a punishment.

 

"How about punch?" she said. I shook my head.

 

"That's so brutal." I said.

 

"How about... 'kiss'." She said teasingly and smirked, making me remember our kiss last night.

 

"Ugh.. Um.." I can't think of an answer.

 

"That's a yes to me.. You go first." She said. So she finally into it.

 

"Um... Give me one thing you love doing when you're bored." I said.

 

"Breaking things, punching walls.." She said. My eyes widened, she's really brutal. "Just kidding." She said and giggled quietly but I heard it. "I love doing when I'm bored.. I love rain, whenever it's raining I go outside and get wet. Best feeling ever."

 

"Why do you---"

 

"One question every answer." She said. "My turn.. Do you like that I kissed you last night?" She said. WHAT KIND QUESTION IS THAT!? What should I answer?

 

"3..." .. WHAT TO DO!?

 

"...2" My eyes are getting widened and my cheeks are turning red

 

She starts to lean closer to me.. "1.. Time for penalty." She went closer and closer to me until our lips is just centimeter away. I cannot move, I don't know why.. ...

 

"Haha, like hell I would kiss you again. I just got carried away last night.." She said.. So she got carried away last night. That's why... I sighed and sat on the floor. Aish this rascal..

 

"Aish.. Whatever, you go rest there." I said and left her. She's a ert ="=

 

Hours past, I cooked her lunch and made a soup for her. I went upstairs again, I opened the door and saw her sleeping. I walked near her and placed her lunch on the side. I stared her for a while, staring at her peaceful face.

 

"She must be suffering alot before.."  I mumbled. Without realizing my hand unintentionally went to her soft cheeks. She has a smooth skin.. I slid my hand down almost touching her lips.

 

"Mhm.. Yixing..." She whispered while she's sleeping then tears are falling out. No.. Is she dreaming about Yixing?

 

"Don't cry..." I whispered to her ear.

 

"Don't leave me... Yixing.." She sniffed.

 

"I'm here.. and... I'm not Yixing.."

 

"Who are you?"

 

Should I say my name? No.. Not yet... I went closer to her "You'll know..." and I kissed her forehead. I really felt sorry for her, just what did Lay hyung did to her?

 

I caressed her hair and left a note beside her lunch "Baksu~!"

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

I woked up with a nightmare and strange dream, I was dreaming about that Yixing. I remembered when he left me... When he caressed my face before leaving me. But suddenly his face changed, there's light in it. I can't see the person's face..

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"Don't cry.." The unknown guy said. But the voice is familiar.

 

I cried "Don't leave me.. Yixing.."

 

"I'm here... and.. I'm not Yixing.."

 

"Who are you?"

 

"You'll know.." The guy walked to the light. Should I follow him? I ran as fast as I could but I couldn't reach him. Why?... I want to know who he is..

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

I stood up and saw food beside me.. Did Sehun cooked this for me? This better be good or I'll kill him. There's a note written beside the food.

 

"Baksu~!"

 

This guy can be such a kid sometimes...


 

 

 

Ohai there! XD