Enraged Tiger

Peculiar Girl

Finally Tiffany will take part of her POV :))

Please excuse me for SooJung's bad words,

she is meant to be a bad girl but nice in the inside.

She sometimes can't control her words :)


 

Tiffany's POV:

@EXO dorm at the same day on the previous chapter

*still in the middle of sleeping* Ugh.. I don't know how I got passed out but one thing for sure, I'm tired. My body is so numb and I just lost consciousness. I don't remember anything but that... But it's a coincidence meeting that jerk, the one who follows me few days ago.

 

I mumbled to myself " you, dad..."

 

As soon as I woke up, I don't remember lying in here? Where am I? I realized that I'm still wearing this maid outfit. Is this the home of the old woman back at the cafe? I looked at my side and saw a pajama clothes. Must be from ahjumma... I lifted the shirt and saw a note sticked in it. 'The bathroom is right on the corner of 2nd Floor'

 

I sat on the bed rubbing my head, it still hurts. Then someone knocked the door and opened it, a man-figure appeared and as soon as he opened the light... It's the man from the cafe, my classmate. I realized that this is not the home of the old woman.

 

Sehun's POV:

 

My friends.. or hyungs left and I'm the one who was left behind, they went to a certain club somewhere to have fun. I was left to look for Tiffany ==" It's my responsibility though.

 

This is it.. *deeply sighed*. I opened the door slowly and switched the light on. But as soon as the light , Tiffany stormed in me and grabbed my collar, her eyes are like fire as she glares, she just got enraged...

 

"WHERE AM I!?" She shouted while gripping my shirt.

 

"H-hey Tiffany! Calm down! I'm here to help you!!" I said while I'm escaping from her grip.

 

"How can I calm down!? Who told you to brought me here!? WHY AM I HERE!!? WHERE AM I?!!"

 

"What's your problem? You should thank me that I brought you here instead of being homeless!"

 

After I said that her eyes widened and just walked past me.. "I'm leaving, don't ever follow me or you'll regret it." She said and gave me a glare.

 

I shouted before she left the house "Yah Tiger! Your things are going to be brought here tomorrow by ahjumma~. Come back later here, you live here from now on.."

 

She looked back and ran to me. "What did you said?" She said with a threat-glare look.

 

"I said Tiger... Something wrong with that?" I smirked. "You look like a Tiger when mad, you'll get ugly."

 

" off." She said. But I wasn't affected by that.

 

"Don't you want to fix yourself first? Like wash yourself? And change clothes? I bet your going back to my favorite cafe." I said. I was really teasing her, IDK it's not scary when she's mad. I'm actually having fun teasing her.

 

She glared at me once again and went back. "I see, you changed your mind? It's late, you better take a shower and wear the PJs I gave--."

 

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!? I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!" She shouted and I chuckled. Suddenly, she grabbed my neck. "Tease me more or I'll kill you."

 

"What? Should I atleast get a thank you?" I said. I yawned and walked to my room just next to the guest room.

 

She quietly went inside the bathroom and I got out from my room again and went to the kitchen to cook her a soup. I just want to make her one, I want her to befriend with me that's all >_>

 

Tiffany's already done taking a bath and I took a quick glance at her. Staring at her wearing pajama, I suddenly chuckled a bit. It's not funny, it's cute. That's Luhan's PJs and it just fit her a little bit, without even glancing at me she went straight back to her room.

 

After 30 mins, the soup is finished and I brought it to her room. I knocked the door once and opened it, I saw her sleeping peacefully.

 

"Geez.. You look really innocent when sleeping." I mumbled to myself and I realized I've been staring at her. I shook my head and placed the soup on the small table.

 

"Tiger.. Wake up.. You should eat first..." I said poking her, she's not waking up not even moving a muscle. "Yah, ireonaseyo Tiger~"

 

She suddenly opened her eyes like a creeper.. Like a ghost opening its eyes.. Then she suddenly kicked me in the stomach.

 

"Awwh! Why'd you do that!?" I said.

 

She didn't respond and just sat up.

 

"Eat the soup. Before you sleep." I said as I was about to leave her room. "Call me when you're done." Then I smiled.

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

"Call me when you're done." He said.

 

"S-Sehun..." Words suddenly escaped my mouth.

 

He looked back and said "What is it?"

 

"T-thank you...." I said. Sh*t happens, why are these words coming out from my mouth!?

 

"Don't mention it." He smiled widely and gently closed the door.

 

I suddenly felt like he's a gentleman, no he's a jerk.. But he is worth to trust.. Crap, why am I saying these words in my mind... Unconsciously I'm smiling like a freak.. Damn... I'll just eat this soup.. =_=

 

Author's POV:
 

In the end Tiffany returned the soup in the kitchen herself...

 

Goodnight...

 

Oh by the way, the boys arrived for about... 3AM in the morning.

 

"Ugh.. I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired." Tao said.

 

"I'll go take a shower with Sehu-- Oh wait.. He's sleeping already.." Baekhyun said.