Incident

Peculiar Girl

Sehun's POV:

 

Days had passed and I really wanted to talk to Tiffany. But Kris warning me not to get close to her, she don't trust guys. She finally came in the classroom, receiving stares from the other students. She ignored it, she sat on her desk and just stared thoughtlessly.

 

I looked at her and noticed bruises on her arms, did she had a fight? It's pretty obvious duh, but with whom...  She glanced at me noticing that I've been staring at her, then she gave me a smirk. o_o

 

*FASTFORWARD*

School ended and I already told my hyungs that I will go somewhere else, so I immediately got our from school and decided to followe her quietly..

 

I reached the point where she stopped, I think it's her house. I quickly hid behind the tree so she won't notice me.

 

"I'm home.." She said as she knocks the door. Someone opened the door and it's a man in middle-40-age..

 

"You're drunk again.." She mumbled. I looked at the man again, and yes he looks drunk.

 

"What did you said!!?" The man said as he pulls Tiffany's hand tightly, but SooJung doesn't seemed to be hurt.

 

"Let me go dad." She said. Oh~ So it's her father..

 

"Why would I, you worthless bastard! You are just like your witty mother!" He said and slapped her. My mind was already telling me to help her but I can't. She looks brave though, I don't want to interfere.

 

She started clenching her fist and giving her father the most scary glare, then she started raging "Don't talk to my mother like she's really worthless, you a**hole!" She said and began fighting back to her dad, she punched him several times but her father managed to stop her.

 

"How dare you talk to your father like that!?!"

 

"I don't even consider you as my father. You are THE WORTHLESS BASTARD."

 

"You--" Her father couldn't say anything but he slapped her several times instead and that made Tiffany fall to the ground. "From now on you stay outside!" he then shuts the door, leaving her behind.. What kind of father is he?..

 

Tiffany stood up and fixed herself up, she's about to walk but she suddenly looked back at my direction. "How long are you going to watch and follow me..." she said.. This is it, there's no point of hiding anymore.

 

I was about to get out from the tree, but I hid again because of his dad got out again. I saw him throwing things outside, then SooJung ran back to retreive her things. That man sure is serious on what he is saying, I pity this girl. But where is she going to live?

 

"Now I'm happier now that I don't live with my drunkard father anymore." she said and smirked, then her father went inside and shut the door.

 

"Where are you going now?" I said as I walk to her.

 

"Don't even come near me.." She glared. So this is what Kris said huh..

 

"Hey hey, I have no intention on doing something to you."

 

"Then go away." She sure is cold.

 

She started carrying her things but she's having a hard time carrying them, so I decided to help her. "Get away from me.." she said.

 

"I'm trying to be gentleman here." I said and grabbed some of her things, she ignored me but we started walking together.

 

"So uh.. My name is Sehun." I tried to start a conversation but she didn't respond nor answer to me.

 

We walked right passed at the park and she already stopped and that made me bumped into her. "S-sorry.." I said.

 

"Look I was trying to--" I didn't continue because she suddenly grabbed my collar and clenched her fist. "Hey, I don't want to cause any rackets here, I'm not going to do anything to you." I said.

 

"Is that so?" she suddenly spoke innocently but... "THEN LEAVE!" she said threatening me.

 

I released her grip from my uniform "Arasseo.." I said, I turned back and left her alone. That's what she wants... But I looked back and she already rode the taxi.. Boy, she sure is strange.

 

It's getting late I better go home now. I also took a ride on a taxi and went to my dorm.. EXO's dorm.

 

"Where have you been?" Chanyeol said while he's watching with Baekhyun, Chen and Suho.

 

"I just went around, where's Luhan hyung?" I asked.

 

"Oh, your wifey? He's upstairs, in your room." He said and I immediately ran upstairs. "HEY DON'T MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" Chanyeol shouted and the others began laughing.

 

"Shut up!" I said. My hyungs said that Luhan and me are like that of a couple.. Is there somethin wrong with a man close with a man? Sheesh.. we're not doing bromance or so...

 

I entered our room and saw Luhan playing with his phone "Yo." He said "Why are you late?"

 

"Business.."

 

"You followed her, didn't you?"

 

"Ah~ hyung you know me too well." I said and messed his hair. "I actually talked to her, but she didn't respond me. All she do is ignore.. Ignore ignore.."

 

"Oh~"

 

"She almost punched me." I continued "Luckily I said I didn't want to take advantage of her, I just want to help. So here's what happened..." Then I told him what I witnessed a while ago.

 

"He nodded his head and gave me thumbs up "You have interest in her." He said.

 

"What? No I'm not! I'm just.. Curious..." I said then Luhan started staring at me with his OvO face, trying to intimidate me. Unfortunately, he did intimidate me. "Okay fine, just a bit." I admitted and he mocked at me.

 

"Did you eat?" He changed the subject.

 

"I'm sleepy and I'm not hungry."

 

In the end I ate dinner and went straight back to our room to sleep. Anyways, me ang Luhan have separate bed, because he doesn't want anybody sharing bed with him. ==" But before I sleep I took a shower with Baekhyun. After that I slept..

 

Hwang Tiffany, that doesn't stop me for knowing you more. There's something, something inside you that I still can't see.

 


Haha, yes Sehun is the main character to give a bit twist.

The girl is the cold one.. Hehe~

You think Sehun will still follow her?

Let's see :D